Ezenwa Injured!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ezenwa Injured!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com

Call Vince nice and repent now before it’s too late. There’s now 50% chance that Akpeyi will be our starting goalie at the wc. It’s up to Rohr now.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ezenwa Injured!

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com

Call Vince nice and repent now before it’s too late. There’s now 50% chance that Akpeyi will be our starting goalie at the wc. It’s up to Rohr now.
Bros, leave this issue to coach Rohr and his crew to do their job.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Wow so Nackson still dey play? how come Ghana never call am? :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ghanaian shot stopper Fatau Dauda who happens to be the first choice goalkeeper of the Aba Elephants, with Ezenwa and veteran goalkeeper Theophilus Afelokhai jostling for the second choice spot.
:shock:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

#bringbackEjide :thumbs: :thumbs:

The rest are jokers.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com

Apkeyi was never ahead of iwohu
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
soccernut
Egg
Egg

Post by soccernut »

Sad, but if this is true, Vince should be called right away.

Based on the recent video clip displaying his current form, I believe the man is quite capable . Even if he is our 2nd goalie it would give us the cover we need in the GK department.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

You need to stop with this Vince crap though.

https://www.sportlineng.com/2018/04/11/ ... t-enyeama/
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Ezenwa and injury I am not sure If this keeper will be strong enough to handle the intensity of world cup pressure without getting injured -

Either to waste time or real he has always got injured in every eagles games he played in. we can not afford to be substituting goalkeepers because of injury at Wcup. Rohr has got a big task in deciding on 3 goalies ( not that there are many options anyway)– the goal keeping issue deep than what I taught
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Honestly, this 9ja goalie crisis is self made. I have seen are some decent goalies in 9ja who could have been polished off easier than the guys Rohr is working with right now.

For example, the lad who played in the Confed Cup group stages last season is IMHO, better than Akpeyi.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Kabalega wrote:Honestly, this 9ja goalie crisis is self made. I have seen are some decent goalies in 9ja who could have been polished off easier than the guys Rohr is working with right now.

For example, the lad who played in the Confed Cup group stages last season is IMHO, better than Akpeyi.
And where is he today? Dont tell me you are using the confed form to arrive at this your conclusion..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Who is doing juju to all our goalkeepers? Should we start looking at goalkeepers not in the mix?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:Who is doing juju to all our goalkeepers? Should we start looking at goalkeepers not in the mix?
Bros, I thought your position regarding the Super-eagles is that of "anti-agent?" Are you an AGENT now, or you are trying to become one? Just asking :tic: :tic:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I hope it is not long term. Wish him a speedy recovery. We need him at the world cup.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

While wishing Ezenwa a speedy recovery from the reportedly minor ankle injury, a certain France-based goalkeeper is fit, ready and available to be called next month. This was him training two days ago. Oya, Oga Rohr, over to you! :) :taunt: :thumbs:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:(
Eaglezbeak wrote:You need to stop with this Vince crap though.

https://www.sportlineng.com/2018/04/11/ ... t-enyeama/
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Obong wrote:While wishing Ezenwa a speedy recovery from the reportedly minor ankle injury, a certain France-based goalkeeper is fit, ready and available to be called next month. This was him training two days ago. Oya, Oga Rohr, over to you! :) :taunt: :thumbs:

Please note that if these injuries continue, Vince will be a person of interest. Not a suspect, but a person of interest!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Odas wrote:
1naija wrote:Who is doing juju to all our goalkeepers? Should we start looking at goalkeepers not in the mix?
Bros, I thought your position regarding the Super-eagles is that of "anti-agent?" Are you an AGENT now, or you are trying to become one? Just asking :tic: :tic:
When agents start involving agents of principalities, then it's time to call our wannabe deacons like Princess to come and do deliverance.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

1naija wrote:
Obong wrote:While wishing Ezenwa a speedy recovery from the reportedly minor ankle injury, a certain France-based goalkeeper is fit, ready and available to be called next month. This was him training two days ago. Oya, Oga Rohr, over to you! :) :taunt: :thumbs:

Please note that if these injuries continue, Vince will be a person of interest. Not a suspect, but a person of interest!
:D :D Vince's village is not too far from Ikot Ekpene. E go dey una like movie. I just dey siddon look as magic and miracle dey work together.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Obong wrote:
1naija wrote:

:D :D Vince's village is not too far from Ikot Ekpene. E go dey una like movie. I just dey siddon look as magic and miracle dey work together.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Obong wrote:
1naija wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

I know it's only training but it wouldn't take too much for Enyeama to be SE caliber again. I have a sneaky feeling he would be manning the posts during the world cup. Rohr is keeping his plans under wraps and keeping opponents guessing.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Kabalega wrote:#bringbackEjide :thumbs: :thumbs:

The rest are jokers.
So he can throw the ball in the net again? I don't so.