BAZEE ABOUT TO COME ON FOR HANNOVER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BAZEE ABOUT TO COME ON FOR HANNOVER

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote:
bully12 wrote:Van city you watched Ezikel Imo . What's you true assessment of him compared to Musa, Kelechi Simon and Ighalo? Watching him sometimes I heartily believe he is head and shoulder above all these guys. I don't honestly understand why he is ignored by our national coaches.
He had a decent game. don't know why u want him compared to Ighalo or Nacho, different positions.

I honestly cannot make any conclusion based on this match. He got into wide positions on a few occasions and looked tricky but didn't really amount to much. Other team defended well.

As much as I want to tell you he ia definately better than Musa or Simon, based on what I saw I cannot make any conclusion one way or another, but I think he deserves to be looked at up close in camp as one of the 35 along with Onyekuru (if fit) Bazee, Success, Sadiq Umar.

Many of these players should play against DR Congo.

I'm fact our main players should be completely rested for that match and come on vs England.
I agree with you. The fringe players should be used to play the match against Congo DR. The main squad should play the games against England and Czech Republic. It would be interesting to see what the likes of Sadiq, Bazee, Success, Agu, Onyekuru, Agbo and possibly Enyeama have to offer.
I am happy
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Kalu always looks lively every time I see him play.

Agbo is like a less refined Fegor Ogude. Sadly he is waaaaay back in the queue in a position (DM) where Nigeria has many other options (Mikel, Onazi, Ndidi, Obi, Ogu, Azubuike).
vancity eagle wrote:now watching Gent with 3 NIgerians starting

Moses Simon
Anderson Esiti
Samuel Kalu

somehow Uche Agbo who always makes the SE squad is on the bench for the opposing side.

Uche Agbo should not be going to Russia. Absolutely not.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Bazee on again. 60 minute vs Bayern Munich.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote:Bazee on again. 60 minute vs Bayern Munich.
You’ve been like looking for something to report on Bazee for a yr and found nattin yet. Stop wasting your time, even if he scores a trick-hat vs Bayern he’s not going to Russia.
OCCUPY NFF!!