BAZEE ABOUT TO COME ON FOR HANNOVER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
BAZEE ABOUT TO COME ON FOR HANNOVER

Post by vancity eagle »

I am watching 77 minutes and he is waiting to come on.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BAZEE ABOUT TO COME ON FOR HANNOVER

Post by vancity eagle »

He has not really played well since comming on but obviously is match rusty. He is a wildcard and should be among the 35 to assess in camp.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote:He has not really played well since comming on but obviously is match rusty. He is a wildcard and should be among the 35 to assess in camp.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

now watching Gent with 3 NIgerians starting

Moses Simon
Anderson Esiti
Samuel Kalu

somehow Uche Agbo who always makes the SE squad is on the bench for the opposing side.

Uche Agbo should not be going to Russia. Absolutely not.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Kalu with a nice run on the right.

Also watched ezekiel Imoh for Las Palmas earlier. He played 70 minutes and looked decent.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

post the link naw..
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:He has not really played well since comming on but obviously is match rusty. He is a wildcard and should be among the 35 to assess in camp.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

vancity eagle wrote:Kalu with a nice run on the right.

Also watched ezekiel Imoh for Las Palmas earlier. He played 70 minutes and looked decent.
Is Etebo still injured?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

The YeyeMan wrote:

Is Etebo still injured?
Etebo played the full game, would be more beneficial to report on players currently in the mix. Bazee might be a wildcard (coach's pick), but as for Etebo, I think he was missed in the last Serbia game.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ikemba_nacho wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Is Etebo still injured?
Etebo played the full game, would be more beneficial to report on players currently in the mix. Bazee might be a wildcard (coach's pick), but as for Etebo, I think he was missed in the last Serbia game.
Etebo is not a starter in the SE, I doubt very much that he can beat out J Obi for a starting spot. His efforts, however significant they might be are not statistically quantifiable. He’s been playing well for las Palmas but we can’t measure his presence in terms of goals, assists, tackles or interceptions to a level that suggests he’s exceptional. Etebo is a hard working player that doesn’t seem to accomplish much on the field. Imho, he’s a bench player.
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Is Etebo still injured?
Etebo is not a starter in the SE, I doubt very much that he can beat out J Obi for a starting spot. His efforts, however significant they might be are not statistically quantifiable. He’s been playing well for las Palmas but we can’t measure his presence in terms of goals, assists, tackles or interceptions to a level that suggests he’s exceptional. Etebo is a hard working player that doesn’t seem to accomplish much on the field. Imho, he’s a bench player.

Bro,
No need to hate. You are wrong to say his efforts in this game is not statistically quantifiable. Sofascore rated him the best player for Las palmas and their rating is strictly based on stats and not emotions.

https://www.sofascore.com/es/las-palmas ... ad/zgbsCGc
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ETEBO IMO should be a starter along with Mikel and Ndidi. He is currently better than both Onazi and Joel.

This is comming from a guy who used to be an ETEBO hater, but the guy has really blossomed and is a powerhouse.

I have watched his game at Las Palmas and he is certainly better than Onazi and playing in a better league as well.

It is good to be able to have the likes of Joel and Onazi on the bench as opposed to Babatunde and Gabriel.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Van city you watched Ezikel Imo . What's you true assessment of him compared to Musa, Kelechi Simon and Ighalo? Watching him sometimes I heartily believe he is head and shoulder above all these guys. I don't honestly understand why he is ignored by our national coaches.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bully12 wrote:Van city you watched Ezikel Imo . What's you true assessment of him compared to Musa, Kelechi Simon and Ighalo? Watching him sometimes I heartily believe he is head and shoulder above all these guys. I don't honestly understand why he is ignored by our national coaches.
He had a decent game. don't know why u want him compared to Ighalo or Nacho, different positions.

I honestly cannot make any conclusion based on this match. He got into wide positions on a few occasions and looked tricky but didn't really amount to much. Other team defended well.

As much as I want to tell you he ia definately better than Musa or Simon, based on what I saw I cannot make any conclusion one way or another, but I think he deserves to be looked at up close in camp as one of the 35 along with Onyekuru (if fit) Bazee, Success, Sadiq Umar.

Many of these players should play against DR Congo.

I'm fact our main players should be completely rested for that match and come on vs England.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:
bully12 wrote:Van city you watched Ezikel Imo . What's you true assessment of him compared to Musa, Kelechi Simon and Ighalo? Watching him sometimes I heartily believe he is head and shoulder above all these guys. I don't honestly understand why he is ignored by our national coaches.
He had a decent game. don't know why u want him compared to Ighalo or Nacho, different positions.

I honestly cannot make any conclusion based on this match. He got into wide positions on a few occasions and looked tricky but didn't really amount to much. Other team defended well.

As much as I want to tell you he ia definately better than Musa or Simon, based on what I saw I cannot make any conclusion one way or another, but I think he deserves to be looked at up close in camp as one of the 35 along with Onyekuru (if fit) Bazee, Success, Sadiq Umar.

Many of these players should play against DR Congo.

I'm fact our main players should be completely rested for that match and come on vs England.

Blind leading the Blind :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Is this Bazee interested in playing for Nigeria
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

walesvilla wrote:Is this Bazee interested in playing for Nigeria
I thought he declared his interest a long time but was impeded from playing for Nigeria due to injury and Rohr's extremely conservatism
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

He trained with the team during last summer when we played South Africa and Togo. He was just comming off injury so didn't actually play.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

vancity eagle wrote:
He trained with the team during last summer when we played South Africa and Togo. He was just comming off injury so didn't actually play.
ok provided he is fit – what is this chance of making the squad – what special qualities does he bring to the team. Any one hoping to gate-crash must bring something unique to the table
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

walesvilla wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
ok provided he is fit – what is this chance of making the squad – what special qualities does he bring to the team. Any one hoping to gate-crash must bring something unique to the table
Why should the bar be raised for him? What special qualities do Musa, Simon and Kelechi offer to the team? The best out of them should be picked without any prejudice .
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

bully12 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Why should the bar be raised for him? What special qualities do Musa, Simon and Kelechi offer to the team? The best out of them should be picked without any prejudice .
Yes Bar should be raised for Bazee.becuase he was not part of the hustle in Africa heat playing qualifies so to take any of the positions8 he must clearly proof his worth. Play against Congo and England make a world class impact . I will be the first back on this site with mouth full of humble pie
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

walesvilla wrote:
bully12 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Yes Bar should be raised for Bazee.becuase he was not part of the hustle in Africa heat playing qualifies so to take any of the positions8 he must clearly proof his worth. Play against Congo and England make a world class impact . I will be the first back on this site with mouth full of humble pie
Stop wasting time people, the boy will be in Germany watching the WC on his big screen in HD. No bar is needed for that.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

Ok Lemme get you
vancity eagle wrote:He has not really played well since comming on .... obviously is match rusty...... should be among the 35 to assess in camp.
:sneaky: