Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16504
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
platinum wrote:



Good news. It looks like he has been approved for contact in training. Now he is racing against time for match fitness and World Cup consideration.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5240
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
platinum wrote:


:clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76332
Location: Earth
:clap: good news, we need all the help we can get

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15418
Good to see him back in training. However, I do think the wc is too soon for him. I don’t see him displacing any of the players we have in the wing or forward positions. the only players he could replace is Moses Simon but Rohr is unlikely to dump a player that was so crucial to our qualifications for an equal or slightly better player with just weeks before the season is over.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1560
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Good to see him back in training. However, I do think the wc is too soon for him. I don’t see him displacing any of the players we have in the wing or forward positions. the only players he could replace is Moses Simon but Rohr is unlikely to dump a player that was so crucial to our qualifications for an equal or slightly better player with just weeks before the season is over.


only time would tell. i guess.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28506
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Good to see him back in training. However, I do think the wc is too soon for him. I don’t see him displacing any of the players we have in the wing or forward positions. the only players he could replace is Moses Simon but Rohr is unlikely to dump a player that was so crucial to our qualifications for an equal or slightly better player with just weeks before the season is over.

:agree:

I'm afraid so as well...

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76332
Location: Earth
Gotti wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Good to see him back in training. However, I do think the wc is too soon for him. I don’t see him displacing any of the players we have in the wing or forward positions. the only players he could replace is Moses Simon but Rohr is unlikely to dump a player that was so crucial to our qualifications for an equal or slightly better player with just weeks before the season is over.

:agree:

I'm afraid so as well...

would you say the same for Neymar? :D
http://www.espn.com/soccer/paris-saint- ... oot-injury

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 3853
This guy will be naija breakout star at the world cup.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 3853
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Good to see him back in training. However, I do think the wc is too soon for him. I don’t see him displacing any of the players we have in the wing or forward positions. the only players he could replace is Moses Simon but Rohr is unlikely to dump a player that was so crucial to our qualifications for an equal or slightly better player with just weeks before the season is over.

You have been saying this bullshyt every single time there's good news on the boy...nobody cares for your diagnosis.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15418
Benedict Iroha wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Good to see him back in training. However, I do think the wc is too soon for him. I don’t see him displacing any of the players we have in the wing or forward positions. the only players he could replace is Moses Simon but Rohr is unlikely to dump a player that was so crucial to our qualifications for an equal or slightly better player with just weeks before the season is over.

You have been saying this bullshyt every single time there's good news on the boy...nobody cares for your diagnosis.


It’s true! Rohr will s a seasoned coach that knows his stuff, he doesn’t make sentimental arguments after watched YouTube clips. Dropping any of his tried and true options for a guy that just returned from a 3mnth knee injury and is yet to prove his fitness at this point is a high risk low reward move.

If he needs to take a risk it’s not the move he would risk. It’s just the truth.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44494
Perfect news.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:10 pm
Posts: 98
Excellent! Two months before WC is just perfect for a certified baller to get his mojo back. This dude will be lethal if Rohr decides to bring him into the SE squad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7871
Honestly, I’d rather Onyekuru than simon who does nothing for me :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13216
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Honestly, I’d rather Onyekuru than simon who does nothing for me :!:


Cheers.


Simon is better than Musa and has done more for SE since Rohr took over.

Musa is first up on the chopping block.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Posts: 2392
Location: U.S
soccernut wrote:
Excellent! Two months before WC is just perfect for a certified baller to get his mojo back. This dude will be lethal if Rohr decides to bring him into the SE squad.




Rohr is super stupid for ignoring onyekuru all this while, thunder fire that coach


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 12901
Location: South London
9jaMan wrote:
soccernut wrote:
Excellent! Two months before WC is just perfect for a certified baller to get his mojo back. This dude will be lethal if Rohr decides to bring him into the SE squad.




Rohr is super stupid for ignoring onyekuru all this while, thunder fire that coach

Yeah considering the boy was injured.

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 7509
platinum wrote:



:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Posts: 3976
That's my magic boy. Hopefully our ultra conservative and feckless coach who lacks the basic discernment to recognize highly skilled and talented footballers will be wise enough to assimilate the boy into the team. There is no question about it his addition into the team will create gargantuan positive impact on the team. Indubitably,without any shred of equivocation , he is the Neymar , Messi, and Cristiano Ronaldo of Super eagles.


Last edited by bully12 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:29 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 40937
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Honestly, I’d rather Onyekuru than simon who does nothing for me :!:


Cheers.

Just curious ,just what has Onyekuru done for the SE too? I know Simon featured in the qualifiers and even scored....so just what makes Onyekuru who has even been out injured better than Simon?

I dont know either from Adam or Eve...simply looking at the evidence before me.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7968
Wonders will never cease on CE. Onyekuru played 6 UCL matches and couldn't score, yet a certainOnyekuru shriner on CE disses players like iheanacho, Ighalo and Musa, players who've scored in URL and even the WC itself.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 36627
Location: UK
Bigpokey24 wrote:
:clap: good news, we need all the help we can get
I love his spirit.
"Back to finish what I started"
:clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Posts: 3976
oloye wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Honestly, I’d rather Onyekuru than simon who does nothing for me :!:


Cheers.

Just curious ,just what has Onyekuru done for the SE too? I know Simon featured in the qualifiers and even scored....so just what makes Onyekuru who has even been out injured better than Simon?

I dont know either from Adam or Eve...simply looking at the evidence before me.
The evidence before you lacks all the facts and truth for you to make correct pronouncement. Also you are parochial looking at his records with SE only , which he was give a minimum opportunity to show his stuff. Please be a little bit broad minded look at his club's records and his stellar performances before you pass you biased judgement . Do not pre judge before you observe all the evidence it is called prejudice . There is an Igbo adage that say Ana eji anya ama oka chara acha. Which means one knows a ripe maize through its colour.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: charlie, Google [Bot], ikeo and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group