Football Humor From Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Football Humor From Nigeria

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Football Humor From Nigeria

Post by jette1 »

You have to be high to find this funny
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote:You have to be high to find this funny
Or you have to have a real connection or understanding of Nigerians humor or culture. If you know Nigerians it’s very funny. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
jette1 wrote:You have to be high to find this funny
Or you have to have a real connection or understanding of Nigerians humor or culture. If you know Nigerians it’s very funny. :thumbs:
may be it just me but I don't find even the so called Nigerian professional comedians funny; their jokes are too predictable and they often lack natural transition to the next material or the demeanor which for me is the most important aspect of comedy. Just imagine Turker's demeanor when he steps on stage; you are already breaking your ribs before he even opens his mouth.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."