ROHR PAID TILL END OF WC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
ROHR PAID TILL END OF WC

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/04/18/nf ... -cup-2018/

If true, Na awa Nff be dis? :shock:

Oooo.... this pinnick guy is really making it difficult to complain about NFF these days. For the first time since I joined CE I have no complaints or frustration with NFF. :mad: :shock:

But wait....... this is April but the man is paid till July? :shock: :shock: Ok , I git it. Na advance fee jibiti. :laugh:

Well done picnic! :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ROHR PAID TILL END OF WC

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/04/18/nf ... -cup-2018/

Oooo.... this pinnick guy is really making it difficult to complain about NFF these days. For the first time since I joined CE I have no complaints or frustration with NFF. :mad: :shock:

But wait....... this is April but the man is paid till July? :shock: :shock: Ok , I git it. Na advance fee jibiti. :laugh:

I don't think that's a very good idea. If they are worried about not having the money later they should have paid it into an escrow account and still continue to pay him on a monthly basis. You never pay a contractor full amount until the job is done.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/04/18/nf ... -cup-2018/

I don't think that's a very good idea. If they are worried about not having the money later they should have paid it into an escrow account and still continue to pay him on a monthly basis. You never pay a contractor full amount until the job is done.
News flash! : Coach not paid, strikes before WC
Fans: Why them no pay dem now?

News flash! : Coach paid in advance till end of WC
Fans: Why them pay dem now?

:???: :???: I don tire for my pepus!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

1naija wrote:

Your point is well taken. However, this goes to show me that the NFF is desperate not to allow the antecedents of prior NFF's be their own story in their quest to propel Nigeria to a new and better terrain
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...good, I see the man taking a separate flight straight back to his home country when and if catastrophe happens in Russia.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Forget the coach.

What about the boys?

Remember Cameroon and Ghana.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

No wonder Rohr is satisfied with crap players like Musa and Simon. Rohr obviously is not interested in doing well at the WC, he is already paid in full
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

9jaMan wrote:No wonder Rohr is satisfied with crap players like Musa and Simon. Rohr obviously is not interested in doing well at the WC, he is already paid in full
Why would any normal human being think or behave like that?
I'm inclined to believe this is what you would do, not Rohr.
Maybe it's a 9ja thing.
We see small money, we lose our small sense of decency....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Damunk wrote:
9jaMan wrote:No wonder Rohr is satisfied with crap players like Musa and Simon. Rohr obviously is not interested in doing well at the WC, he is already paid in full
Maybe it's a 9ja thing.
The Nigerian leaders we've experienced are a direct representation of Nigerians on the whole.

So you're right in saying that this person if given the opportunity, would do exactly what he's projecting on the coach.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Orion wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Maybe it's a 9ja thing.
The Nigerian leaders we've experienced are a direct representation of Nigerians on the whole.

So you're right in saying that this person if given the opportunity, would do exactly what he's projecting on the coach.
I taya o.
How on earth he came to that conclusion pass me. :lol:
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

If Melvin Amaju Pinnick carries on like this, his name will be mentioned in years to come alongside serious names like Sunny Dankaro, Emeka Omeruah, Patrick Okpomo and Tony Ikhazoboh.

Serious kudos to Amaju. :clap: :clap:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Goldleaf wrote:If Melvin Amaju Pinnick carries on like this, his name will be mentioned in years to come alongside serious names like Sunny Dankaro, Emeka Omeruah, Patrick Okpomo and Tony Ikhazoboh.

He has already done bettter than any of them.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

well done Pinnick..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Damunk wrote:
Maybe it's a 9ja thing.

Why will any normal human being settle for unproductive players like Musa/akpeyi without giving other productive players the opportunity to make an impact in the team.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

9jaMan wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Maybe it's a 9ja thing.

Why will any normal human being settle for unproductive players like Musa/akpeyi without giving other productive players the opportunity to make an impact in the team.
Well certainly not because he has been paid in advance.
That is just such a dysfuntional way of analysing it.
The most logical explanation is that in his professional opinion as the national coach, he simply does not see Simon and Musa as 'crap' players like you do.
No be long ting. :idea:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

This is why wimps like Sunday Oliseh couldn’t stand the heat; Rohr has thick skin and knows how to deal with fools in Nigeria as typified by brainless fools on CE and likes of 1naija & com
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:This is why wimps like Sunday Oliseh couldn’t stand the heat; Rohr has thick skin and knows how to deal with fools in Nigeria as typified by brainless fools on CE and likes of 1naija & com
Weytin dey vex you this man wey you dey insult everybody upandan?
Chill.
It's weekend. 8-)
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:This is why wimps like Sunday Oliseh couldn’t stand the heat; Rohr has thick skin and knows how to deal with fools in Nigeria as typified by brainless fools on CE and likes of 1naija & com
Weytin dey vex you this man wey you dey insult everybody upandan?
Chill.
It's weekend. 8-)
Na who tell you say I Dey vex
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Goldleaf wrote:If Melvin Amaju Pinnick carries on like this, his name will be mentioned in years to come alongside serious names like Sunny Dankaro, Emeka Omeruah, Patrick Okpomo and Tony Ikhazoboh.

Whilst, you are praising Pinnick for paying the salary of Rohr, can the same be said about other Nigerian coaches in the NFF?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Welcome to Nigeria. Even if Mandela, Gandhi, JFk, Churchill, Zik, Awo, Mother Teresa of Calcutta, and Nkrumah came back to life and were appointed to run Nigeria, the NFF, and NNPC, Nigerians would still complain. Impossible people to please.

charlie wrote:
News flash! : Coach not paid, strikes before WC
Fans: Why them no pay dem now?

News flash! : Coach paid in advance till end of WC
Fans: Why them pay dem now?

:???: :???: I don tire for my pepus!