Breaking news: Mugabe Wenger to go @ end of the season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Breaking news: Mugabe Wenger to go @ end of the season

Post by Waffiman »

“You do not give 22 years of your life for something, go away and want things to collapse. Maybe when you have a big ego at 40, you think the world cannot live without you. At my age you understand the world continues and you wish that it continues better” - Arsene Wenger
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

“When some people are unhappy it is not always a majority, but they get the attention and they look like a majority,” - Arsene Wenger
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Goodbye to a great man. It is not easy to motivate people to perform at the top for so long. Will definitely be missed. Sadly he was humiliated and treated like toilet paper. What manner of fans :taunt: :oops: Now I hope I can watch NBA games and analysis in peace without seeing someone holding the very humiliating "Wenger Out" sign. Thank goodness those slimeballs didn't make it to the NHL.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

As a coach you can influence the diet of your players. You can point out what is wrong.I did all that and make Arsenal great.Today I have been push out of a house I put together..
Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I will never answer to any provocation from him any more.” On new kid on the block, Jose Mourinho: “He's out of order, disconnected with reality and disrespectful. When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.Arsene Wenger