Chei Portugal's coach don insult Super Eagles tire

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

soccernut
Egg
Egg
Re: Chei Portugal's coach don insult Super Eagles tire

Post by soccernut »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
soccernut wrote:Soccernut, I agree with on Aluko and Enyeama but Onyekuru...I don't know. He reminds me of Obasi a bit of a flash in the pan.

Onyekuru has tremendous speed especially from the flanks, ample dribbling skills, and has scored 22 goals this season. These are important skill sets that this current team lacks in one player. Once you get used to scoring constantly (Onyekuru - 0.58 per game), it becomes second to nature, and for this reason, I believe he brings much needed arsenal to SE. We need a forward with composure and a good eye for goal. If he is fit, I believe he could be the missing link.

You’re nuts! I guess onyekuru’s inability to defend from the flanks is something we’ll just pretend doesn’t exist. :roll:
When you have a striker with 22 goals and a strike rate of 0.58 --and no other player even comes close in SE - but you choose to single out his inability to defend from the flanks ( a secondary role), then someone is not being serious. Clearly, you're a joker! So, Arsenal decided to purchase the services of an incomplete player? Abi..? Second base --ojire!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Chei Portugal's coach don insult Super Eagles tire

Post by King Futcha »

metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:who did he say this to? ayo?

Queenie!!! sup kid? He gave the interview to AYo personally.
hello co-signing luigi.
:agree:

Eh... what happened to your Sevilla crew yesterday?
what happened to your... who do you support these days?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.