[FAC] Man United (2-1) Spurs. We Beat The Lily-Livered

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: [FAC] Man United (2-1) Spurs

Post by theDunamis »

oloye wrote:
theDunamis wrote:Rashford on, My boy.
When did Rashford become your boy? Abeg leave ny boy alone before i shout gbomo gbomo! :D
I was not a vocal fan but I saw true world class potential in that boy from day 1 (tho match rustiness seems to be doing a number on him currently). Anyway, I know his first name on CE is Oloye's Boy but I am definitely in line if and when you disown him. :taunt:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [FAC] Man United (2-1) Spurs. We Beat The Lily-Livered

Post by anikulapo »

Once again thank you Josie for thrashing that hopeless club in North london wey wan grow wings despite an empty trophy cabinet.

And erm okay, back to rooting for Conte to go out on a high in ya next match :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Man Utd starting a semi-final in the year 2018 with a back 5 of DDG, Valencia, Smalling, Jones, and Young. The remaining squad players inherited from SAF. Is it still 2012? ...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

wiseone wrote:Man Utd starting a semi-final in the year 2018 with a back 5 of DDG, Valencia, Smalling, Jones, and Young. The remaining squad players inherited from SAF. Is it still 2012? ...
that's why i'm always saying Jose has done well with the tools available

he is building a great side

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Another way of looking at it is that he inherited some players who were serial EPL winners and CL finalists....
tfco wrote:
wiseone wrote:Man Utd starting a semi-final in the year 2018 with a back 5 of DDG, Valencia, Smalling, Jones, and Young. The remaining squad players inherited from SAF. Is it still 2012? ...
that's why i'm always saying Jose has done well with the tools available

he is building a great side