Jay Jay Okocha and Alex Iwobi -Football Is In Our DNA(Video)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jay Jay Okocha and Alex Iwobi -Football Is In Our DNA(Vi

Post by Kabalega »

Cellular wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Prince wrote: He said he didnt want to go to Spain because of his Kids and Language that he had offers from Spain
That's what he said in this prog, and he wasn't talking about Madrid or Barca. I was referring to a Sky interview when he was at Bolton where he said he didn't think he played for the sort of clubs his talent merited. He said he didn't think those big clubs trusted an African as playmaker.
LOL.

Story. Why did he leave PSG? Was PSG a small club when he was their number 10?

JayJay has said that he only started taking football seriously when he moved to England.

He was lucky enough to get a manager who was so grateful having him that he allowed him to play however he wanted.

Despite his entertainment value, Bolton struggled with relegation until Jay Jay reduced his showboating and showmanship.

The argument we had in this parts when you folks kept saying he was better than Zidane+Figo+Rivaldo.

Dude would have earned a good living as a halftime football entertainer... surprised Nollywood haven't tried to make a football movie with JayJay...

Ps., I know it is a sour subject around these parts but why didn't he win APOY even when he was in France? Surely, someone as good as Zidane+Figo+Rivaldo doesn't need to be on a good team to win an individual accolade?
I suggest you contact Ronanldinho about Jay Jay.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Okocha10
Egg
Egg
Re: Jay Jay Okocha and Alex Iwobi -Football Is In Our DNA(Vi

Post by Okocha10 »

Cellular wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Prince wrote: He said he didnt want to go to Spain because of his Kids and Language that he had offers from Spain
That's what he said in this prog, and he wasn't talking about Madrid or Barca. I was referring to a Sky interview when he was at Bolton where he said he didn't think he played for the sort of clubs his talent merited. He said he didn't think those big clubs trusted an African as playmaker.
LOL.

Story. Why did he leave PSG? Was PSG a small club when he was their number 10?

JayJay has said that he only started taking football seriously when he moved to England.

He was lucky enough to get a manager who was so grateful having him that he allowed him to play however he wanted.

Despite his entertainment value, Bolton struggled with relegation until Jay Jay reduced his showboating and showmanship.

The argument we had in this parts when you folks kept saying he was better than Zidane+Figo+Rivaldo.

Dude would have earned a good living as a halftime football entertainer... surprised Nollywood haven't tried to make a football movie with JayJay...

Ps., I know it is a sour subject around these parts but why didn't he win APOY even when he was in France? Surely, someone as good as Zidane+Figo+Rivaldo doesn't need to be on a good team to win an individual accolade?
Even Zidane would have left PSG at that point, as we all know why Okocha left PSG, there was a football god sitting on the bench.
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>