Arsenal 4 vs 1 West Ham FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 vs 0 West Ham

Post by Cito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cito wrote:Why can't this defense adjust to this long ball. Seem they are incapable of adjustment.
what does Bould do?
I haven't seen any changes/improvement to the defence since he stepped in. One could argue they even got worse.

Danny hustling well.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Welbeck messes up after I praised him
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Cito wrote:Mustaffi and his lack of anticipation and switch offs is just not acceptable at this level.
He is terrible.
It seems he finds ways to get worse in every game as this season winds down. Every time you see him, you get that feeling he is about to screw up.
You guys making me now worried what await us against that Diego Costa and that French boy on thursday.
I just hope it will be one of his best game along with KOS
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Nice cross from HB...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Xhaka gets his customary silly yellow.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Elneny injured. We need that guy for Thursday's game. Hope not serious.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Our best midfielder is injured
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Kia! Them don wound El Neny! I hope he will be OK for Athletico!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Elneny i hope this is not serious oooh
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote:Elneny injured. We need that guy for Thursday's game. Hope not serious.

That whack he received makes it unlikely that he will be ready anytime soon.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

From his reactions, seem a bigger injury than it seem at first.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

kajifu wrote:
Cito wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Cito wrote:Mustaffi and his lack of anticipation and switch offs is just not acceptable at this level.
He is terrible.
It seems he finds ways to get worse in every game as this season winds down. Every time you see him, you get that feeling he is about to screw up.
You guys making me now worried what await us against that Diego Costa and that French boy on thursday.
I just hope it will be one of his best game along with KOS
A back 3 is the ONLY solution.

Kos/Holding Merteserker Monreal
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

El mentioned don wound

Stretchered off
Last edited by Molue Conductor on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

El Neny strecthered off and that clown Xhacrap is on a yellow.

It just gets better. Thanks Arsene for this dross :curse:

Iwobi looks like he wants to play for Bournemouth with Jordan Ibe ... anyway whatever make the summer come biko ..,
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Today I don't want to criticise anyone but Iwobi is having such a lousy poor game. Absolutely horrendous. I hope that doesn't go to the World Cup with him.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:El Neny strecthered off and that clown Xhacrap is on a yellow.

Iwobi looks like he wants to play for Bournemouth with Jordan Ibe ... anyway whatever make the summer come biko ..,
we look like a sad mess. I hope Iwobi picks up...I am disappointed he doesn't control the game better in the absence of Ozil or Mkhi
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

That was one lifeless half of football.
Iwobi needs a shrink. I fear for him as I don't think he will be in Arsenal much longer with this kind of awful performance. Unless, he gets a very patient manager as replacement for Wenger.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

It’s so clear this team needs a new manager .... some of these players are a disgrace :curse: they really should be ashamed of themselves .

Hope the new guy wields an axe to a number of them :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

we look like a sad mess. I hope Iwobi picks up...I am disappointed he doesn't control the game better in the absence of Ozil or Mkhi

How many games have Ozil and Henrik controlled l? What team have you been watching my good man ???? This is a microcosm of the whole season without Alexis to blame :roll:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

These guys need to step up. They are not playing as if they want to send Arsene off.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

How many games have Ozil and Henrik controlled l? What team have you been watching my good man ????
Nah, you miss my point. I am saying that in the absence of those given the "10" roles (who he would have had to defer to), he should take control of the games.

Oh, I 10000% agree re Aexis
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

So there are still empty seats in the stadium?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

How many games have Ozil and Henrik controlled l? What team have you been watching my good man ???? This is a microcosm of the whole season without Alexis to blame :roll:
I think he mearnt Iwobi should make use of the opportunity better than he has.