ARSENE WENGER'S NEXT JOB

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
ARSENE WENGER'S NEXT JOB

Post by danfo driver »

What club will Arsene Wenger coach next season. Many people think its PSG, but it wont surprise me if its Bayern. Right now, the available clubs for wenger will be:

Bayern
PSG
Chelsea
Barcelona (??)
Monaco (??)
Milan (??)
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ARSENE WENGER'S NEXT JOB

Post by ohenhen1 »

PSG
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bayern Munich have confirmed that Eintracht Frankfurt’s Niko Kovac will take over as the club’s new manager in July.

The 46-year-old former Croatia midfielder will succeed Jupp Heynckes, who was appointed to replace Carlo Ancelotti on an interim basis in September.

“Niko Kovac will be the new coach of FC Bayern from 1 July, 2018,” said sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic. “We agreed on a three-year contract yesterday. Niko was a Bayern player, he knows the people in charge as well as the structure and the club’s DNA. We are convinced he is the right coach for the future of Bayern.”
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ew-manager

Wenger more likely to take over as France coach when Deschamps is sacked after the WC.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

France National team.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal next coach is probably the former Dortmund coach or Luis Enrique.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

France!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

retirement
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Any team that hires Wenger is stupid. He has lost touch with the modern game. Give him Madrid, City, Bayern, PSG, France, etc and he is bound to underperform.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Wenger can no longer compete at the highest level. I suspect the French national team may be available for him. Wenger loves to control clubs structures e.g nutrition, buying of players, club investment issues e.t.c. Most top clubs in europe don't allow that full control to one person.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Vacation
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kastro11
Egg
Egg

Post by kastro11 »

He should manage France. Won't have to worry about transfer fees either.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Heliopolis wrote:Any team that hires Wenger is stupid. He has lost touch with the modern game. Give him Madrid, City, Bayern, PSG, France, etc and he is bound to underperform.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
End of story
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Samora Machel wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:Any team that hires Wenger is stupid. He has lost touch with the modern game. Give him Madrid, City, Bayern, PSG, France, etc and he is bound to underperform.
End of story
You are :clap: ?Wenger will do wonders to some teams,to say any team that hire him are stupid just go to show you guys dont get it.He is better than most coaches that have jobs.I mean do you think if Everton or West Ham hire him he will underform from what they have been doing?I dont think french coach is better than him even that PSG coach look suspect.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Stoke
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

The way Klopp lost touch after underperforming with Dortmund in his last season? A new setting often tends to freshen things up.
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

I think it could be Bracelona. Their playing policy agrees with Wenger and their buying policy will help him.
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

zoro wrote:I think it could be Bracelona. Their playing policy agrees with Wenger and their buying policy will help him.
Their winning policy will work against him. :taunt:
http://www.naijiant.com/
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

He should come and coach Nigeria
Show our boys how to string a few passes together
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

kajifu wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
End of story
You are :clap: ?Wenger will do wonders to some teams,to say any team that hire him are stupid just go to show you guys dont get it.He is better than most coaches that have jobs.I mean do you think if Everton or West Ham hire him he will underform from what they have been doing?I dont think french coach is better than him even that PSG coach look suspect.
That goes to show that some people still don't get that football clubs are businesses and are supposed to make money. over the past 9 years, Arsenal built a stadium off the back of the invincibles and that then to pay off their debt, over the following years, they spent a net of -£20million whereas City and Chelsea spent £400m net and united, spurs and Liverpool spent between £100 - £170miliion.

of the so called top 4/5, What exactly did spurs and Liverpool win?

Arsenal are punching above their weight....we are basically an over performing Newcastle without the fan base.

Give Wenger the money to buy the likes of Neymar, Mbappe and co.... and watch what he will do.

My sympathy goes out to the next coach and the fans cos not even Pep will win the league with this club......they just don't have the financial power of City, United Chelsea or even Liverpool.

To tell you exactly how great Wenger is, he had success, he built a stadium, he knew things will look bleak for the coming years but he took on the challenge....fast forward to 2018, Spurs are the same boat building a stadium, coach sees a bleak future......and he starts makes statement of.....whoever that his here next year needs to win something.....he is already preparing to jump ship....

We at Arsenal know how great the man is personally and managerial wise.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

They finally fire that underperforming Nicca after all these years. That guy became too comfortable failing and losing. Retire sooth him, he got no fight left in him.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Monaco
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:Stoke
Thunder fire ya nyash!!! :mad:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

cic old boy wrote:
zoro wrote:I think it could be Bracelona. Their playing policy agrees with Wenger and their buying policy will help him.
Their winning policy will work against him. :taunt:
:D :D :D :D :D :D
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.