Musa don Hang !!!!x 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Musa don Hang !!!!x 2

Post by john12 »

The guys is a world class player and an experienced player that’s why I was surprised at the continuous disrespect of him by forumers for non-footballing reasons
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:The guys is a world class player and an experienced player that’s why I was surprised at the continuous disrespect of him by forumers for non-footballing reasons
So his last year and a half you chalk up to 'non-footballing reasons'?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We all know that musa was dropped at Leicester for non-footballing reasons. In his first season, dude scored 4 goals in all competitions which is bad but many players has had poor first season previously in the past. Musa was dropped at Leicester this year for non-footballing reasons while Agents here just wanted to promote their backwater league players at the expense of musa. I can’t wait for May 13
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:We all know that musa was dropped at Leicester for non-footballing reasons. In his first season, dude scored 4 goals in all competitions which is bad but many players has had poor first season previously in the past. Musa was dropped at Leicester this year for non-footballing reasons while Agents here just wanted to promote their backwater league players at the expense of musa. I can’t wait for May 13
At least you admit he hasn't always scored for club, but I'll be rooting for him at the Mundial, his speed will be much needed.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Musa chose Gray over Musa. What a shame :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
john12 wrote:We all know that musa was dropped at Leicester for non-footballing reasons. In his first season, dude scored 4 goals in all competitions which is bad but many players has had poor first season previously in the past. Musa was dropped at Leicester this year for non-footballing reasons while Agents here just wanted to promote their backwater league players at the expense of musa. I can’t wait for May 13
At least you admit he hasn't always scored for club, but I'll be rooting for him at the Mundial, his speed will be much needed.
dude stop this rubbish, you are trying too hard
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
dude stop this rubbish, you are trying too hard
:clap: That guy sef, trying so hard to convince us Musa dey always score for club! Glad you told him off :thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:We all know that musa was dropped at Leicester for non-footballing reasons.
No we don't.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

ok musa now justified to be included in the squad
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Musa inclusion at SE World Cup team was never in doubt. Infact, it beats my imagination how folks were always denigrating Musa on here and trivializing his previous achievement for Super eagles. Musa is an experienced Proven player so I don’t know why people kept on suggesting inexperienced backwater leagues players to dethrone him of his position.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:Musa inclusion at SE World Cup team was never in doubt. Infact, it beats my imagination how folks were always denigrating Musa on here and trivializing his previous achievement for Super eagles. Musa is an experienced Proven player so I don’t know why people kept on suggesting inexperienced backwater leagues players to dethrone him of his position.
Do you talk about anything else? Give it a rest. :roll:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

walesvilla wrote:ok musa now justified to be included in the squad
Wrong! He was always going to be included. It’s just that now you’re realizing it after a deep slumber.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Damunk wrote:
john12 wrote:Russia league is not any backwater league. They’re obviously not as competitive as England, Spain, Italy, Germany and France but overall the league is not a backwater league
Here's a rough 2017 guide to the global ratings of the top leagues, those of current Nigerian interest in red.

1. La Liga
2. EPL
3. Brazil
4. SERIE A
5. France

8. Germany

10. Russia

12. Israel

14. Turkey

16. Portugal

22. Netherlands

25. Scotland
26. Belgium

32. Egypt

38. China

42. South Africa

48. Norway

52. USA

63. NIGERIA

65. Chile

67. Venezuela

69. Finland

74. Australia

79. Iceland

https://iffhs.de/the-strongest-national ... ion-again/
Good post. Facts not feelings.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8