Serie A...the only Major League Standing

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Serie A...the only Major League Standing

Post by anointed »

Wow! While others have too many dead games, this one will go to the wire.

Koulibally's bullet header beat Buffon for Napoli's only goal to win at Juventus.

With 4 games to go in the season, Juventus on 85 points are just a point clear of Napoli.

Napoli wanted it more today. From the point I started watching, Pepe Reina wasnt even tested.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Serie A...the only Major League Standing

Post by mcal »

...truly time for Buffon to retire, like they say, while the ovation is high.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:...truly time for Buffon to retire, like they say, while the ovation is high.
Why? Because he conceded one goal today? :lol:

By the way, GiGi is retiring at the end of the season, if they are still keeping to the plan they had with Sczezney
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Napoli is a fantastic team with a very talented coach. My worry with them is that they do not have winners. In situations like these, experience and winners make the difference
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Napoli is a fantastic team with a very talented coach. My worry with them is that they do not have winners. In situations like these, experience and winners make the difference
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Napoli is a fantastic team with a very talented coach. My worry with them is that they do not have winners. In situations like these, experience and winners make the difference
The same Napoli that was kick out of Europa by a hey you team?
People say A.Madrid or Napoli will win the Europa yet napoli did not make last 8
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Portugal?
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Napoli is a fantastic team with a very talented coach. My worry with them is that they do not have winners. In situations like these, experience and winners make the difference
People say A.Madrid or Napoli will win the Europa yet napoli did not make last 8
They put out a second string side for Europa.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Kalidou Koulibaly won't have to pay for a drink in Naples again after his goal against Juve.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:
kajifu wrote:
They put out a second string side for Europa.
Fat lies but carry on.