simy hangs again

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
simy hangs again

Post by chief nfachairman »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/04/22/ni ... r-crotone/

Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo continued his recent good form in front of goal after finding the net for Crotone in their impressive 2-1 road win over Udinese in the Italian Serie A on Sunday.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: simy hangs again

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He scored 3 goals all of last season, he just scored his 4th goal of the season this year with the season almost over. This boy no goal getter. Kindly refund his money so he can pay for a personal coach this summer.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He scored 3 goals all of last season, he just scored his 4th goal of the season this year with the season almost over. This boy no goal getter. Kindly refund his money so he can pay for a personal coach this summer.
He was not playing regularly until recently.
I am happy
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

His goals has been coming handy and may just prevent Crotone from being relegated..
Lets see if he can get 8 more goals before the end of the Season.. May just gate crash the Eagles squad.. That squad still needs 1 more striker..
And the battle is between Brown ideye/ Junior Ajayi/ Awoniyi(now injured)/ Umar Sadiq/the Belgium Nigerian/Henry Onyekuru/ Kayode Olarenwaju.
afc##
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

He seems like a decent talent but this World Cup is too soon for him. After World Cup, if he continues
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

How come Umar and Simy are just emerging at the tail end of the season , The million dollar question is this sudden stardom world cup induced ? Honestly I feel it is kind of too late for them to make gargantuan impacts to warrant inclusion into the team.. Those positions all year long has been begging for a taker even Nwakaema was tried out,.kayoed was tried out , Victor Oshmen was tried. Igaghol was dropped and recalled . Now these last minutes these two boys are showing awesome and amazing potentials. What an irony? The question is, are the for real or a mirage . Hopefully Rohr has the best answer to this conundrum.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

bully12 wrote:How come Umar and Simy are just emerging at the tail end of the season , The million dollar question is this sudden stardom world cup induced ? Honestly I feel it is kind of too late for them to make gargantuan impacts to warrant inclusion into the team.. Those positions all year long has been begging for a taker even Nwakaema was tried out,.kayoed was tried out , Victor Oshmen was tried. Igaghol was dropped and recalled . Now these last minutes these two boys are showing awesome and amazing potentials. What an irony? The question is, are the for real or a mirage . Hopefully Rohr has the best answer to this conundrum.
I watched these two play in the same match earlier this season
You cannot lump them in the same category
Sadiq >> Simy imho
Simy is like Anichebe. Big strong lad but not very prolific or skilful
Simy has played 20 games this season and scored 4 times.

Sadiq Umar is also big physical striker.
But he is also skilful, FAST and more multidimensional outside the box
Sadiq Umar only played 3 times in Serie A because he was competing against bellotti who is Italy's number 1 striker
(Maybe there were other reason i don't know)
As soon as he started playig regularly in Holland he started scoring regularly.
He is a better option than all of the players tried by Rohr in the CF spot.
Especially if we are going to play long ball football (like we did vs Poland and Serbia)
which calls for physical but mobile strikers

I hope he leaves Roma permanently this summer
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

When was the last time all our striker candidates scored during the same week:

Musa: 2
Ighalo: 4
Simy: 2 in seven days
Jololo: 2 in seven days
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

The only way to determine who our best arrow head is is to invite Fernando Adi, Simeon Nwankwo and Sadiq Umar to camp. One of the three must make the Mundial.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

bully12 wrote:How come Umar and Simy are just emerging at the tail end of the season , The million dollar question is this sudden stardom world cup induced ? Honestly I feel it is kind of too late for them to make gargantuan impacts to warrant inclusion into the team.. Those positions all year long has been begging for a taker even Nwakaema was tried out,.kayoed was tried out , Victor Oshmen was tried. Igaghol was dropped and recalled . Now these last minutes these two boys are showing awesome and amazing potentials. What an irony? The question is, are the for real or a mirage . Hopefully Rohr has the best answer to this conundrum.
i love what you just wrote here. one of the best comments on CE this year. :clap: :clap: :clap:
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

smartbrother wrote:
I watched these two play in the same match earlier this season
You cannot lump them in the same category
Sadiq >> Simy imho
Simy is like Anichebe. Big strong lad but not very prolific or skilful
Simy has played 20 games this season and scored 4 times.

Sadiq Umar is also big physical striker.
But he is also skilful, FAST and more multidimensional outside the box
Sadiq Umar only played 3 times in Serie A because he was competing against bellotti who is Italy's number 1 striker
(Maybe there were other reason i don't know)
As soon as he started playig regularly in Holland he started scoring regularly.
He is a better option than all of the players tried by Rohr in the CF spot.
Especially if we are going to play long ball football (like we did vs Poland and Serbia)
which calls for physical but mobile strikers

I hope he leaves Roma permanently this summer
and the good thing is that there is no striker in the world in the mold of jololo. big, tall, strong, fast, krafty, skillful, he Kan hold up the play or go it alone, good movement and groomed by the Italians.

again, Simy is actually a skillful player o. he has those kanu like skills, strong, very tall and he is a good finisher. he would gie SE an option in the air, one thing we do not currently possess.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

like someone said, for simy to be considered for the 35man list, he must score atleast 8 goals this season.