HELP WANTED - SE FOOTAGE WITH SWEET COMMENTARY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
HELP WANTED - SE FOOTAGE WITH SWEET COMMENTARY

Post by paj »

Hi folks...I've been scouring youtube for these too but I figured I reach out to the experts here...I need footage of SE scoring goals to qualify for world cup but need ones with the sweetest commentary..regardless of whether it's in English, Spanish or Arabic...help a bruva out..so if you find a link you can post it and indicate from which minute to what minute the commentary dey....I need am for wetin I dey cook for world cup 8-)
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: HELP WANTED - SE FOOTAGE WITH SWEET COMMENTARY

Post by 1naija »

:???: :???: :???:

:mad:

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

paj wrote:Hi folks...I've been scouring youtube for these too but I figured I reach out to the experts here...I need footage of SE scoring goals to qualify for world cup but need ones with the sweetest commentary..regardless of whether it's in English, Spanish or Arabic...help a bruva out..so if you find a link you can post it and indicate from which minute to what minute the commentary dey....I need am for wetin I dey cook for world cup 8-)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let me guess.... you're composing a tune for the SE WC campaign and you wanna fill the background with sweet sweet tinz. :thumb:

Remember about 3 WC's ago when you and I both had the same plan to release sumtin? E be like say na that year we no come qualify sef.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, me and Confuscius (remember him?) put something together back then. There was and is more than enough snippets of commentary on youtube you can use. Its background stuff anyway so you shouldn't be too fussed about the audio quality.
Add in the crowd sounds.
I even did a fake Pastor praying for the 'principalities and powers' in their path to fail. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We composed and recorded the songs (beer parlour style, nothing too clever) mixed it all in and next thing there was a massive flood in the Brixton area one night from the local Water Works. Our studio was flooded to waist level and that's how the whole thing was lost.
Couldn't be bothered to do it all over again and e be like we no kuku qualify again sef.

Maybe the powers and principalities won. :P
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Damunk wrote:
paj wrote:Hi folks...I've been scouring youtube for these too but I figured I reach out to the experts here...I need footage of SE scoring goals to qualify for world cup but need ones with the sweetest commentary..regardless of whether it's in English, Spanish or Arabic...help a bruva out..so if you find a link you can post it and indicate from which minute to what minute the commentary dey....I need am for wetin I dey cook for world cup 8-)
Let me guess.... you're composing a tune for the SE WC campaign and you wanna fill the background with sweet sweet tinz. :thumb:

Remember about 3 WC's ago when you and I both had the same plan to release sumtin? E be like say na that year we no come qualify sef.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway, me and Confuscius (remember him?) put something together back then. There was and is more than enough snippets of commentary on youtube you can use. Its background stuff anyway so you shouldn't be too fussed about the audio quality.
Add in the crowd sounds.
I even did a fake Pastor praying for the 'principalities and powers' in their path to fail. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We composed and recorded the songs (beer parlour style, nothing too clever) mixed it all in and next thing there was a massive flood in the Brixton area one night from the local Water Works. Our studio was flooded to waist level and that's how the whole thing was lost.
Couldn't be bothered to do it all over again and e be like we no kuku qualify again sef.

Maybe the powers and principalities won
. :P
True...the story was that Confuscius didn't pay the Bini witches who were supposed to help us qualify as promised :taunt: :taunt: Yes O I remember...damn...and it could have worked out perfectly then cause I was trying to use Calpyso :smile: :smile: "Oh Yes, Naija go hammer dem" was my hook..if I recall...
...You're absolutely right bro....unlike the crackhead who posted a reply just before U did(I no go name names but his username is a smelly clone of mine :evil: ) U got the idea...I dey cook sontin , it's nearly done but I wan add jara with the sweetest commentary to jazz am up small :taunt: :taunt: ...I been try reach out to 2Drama sef but E be like Trump got to him before I did :twisted:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

1naija wrote::???: :???: :???:

:mad:

....dude..I for try help U but google only get sign language for deaf..nothing for deaf and dumb :evil: :twisted:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

If you want "Sweet Commentary" go to Cadburys'. :tic: Mshhheeew :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

paj wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Add in the crowd sounds.

True...the story was that Confuscius didn't pay the Bini witches who were supposed to help us qualify as promised :taunt: :taunt: Yes O I remember...damn...and it could have worked out perfectly then cause I was trying to use Calpyso :smile: :smile: "Oh Yes, Naija go hammer dem" was my hook..if I recall...
...You're absolutely right bro....unlike the crackhead who posted a reply just before U did(I no go name names but his username is a smelly clone of mine :evil: ) U got the idea...I dey cook sontin , it's nearly done but I wan add jara with the sweetest commentary to jazz am up small :taunt: :taunt: ...I been try reach out to 2Drama sef but E be like Trump got to him before I did :twisted:
what are you two drinking
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:
paj wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Add in the crowd sounds.

what are you two drinking
Coke Zero is my staple.
You?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

pajimoh wrote:
If you want "Sweet Commentary" go to Cadburys'. :tic: Mshhheeew :tic:
Just when I was going to feature U as the pigmy mascot in the music vid :evil:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I remember the Bein sports crew of Roy Hudson and the other guy had some of their usual exclamations of marvel at some of the goals we scored in the 4-2 Argentina game.
That might be of use. I'm sure it can be found on YouTube.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?