EPL Season Ending in Anti-climax...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
EPL Season Ending in Anti-climax...

Post by Kabalega »

So after all the ejaculating throughout the season, this is how it ends?

We knew the winner after boxing day.
Even relegation teams are already set.

The only excitement is maybe Daren Moore (sp?) irritating the big boys and of course A. Wenger retiring.
What took so long in both cases?

FA cup is no different.
Mourinho's team scores a goal to go ahead then parks 2 banks of 5 players in front of the goal.
I could have guessed the final teams at the beginning of the season.

Same ol' same ol'

The only rays of hope are Pep and Klopp.
I pray and hope Arsenal bring someone who will give these two a run for their money.
The Spurs ain't it.

At least Real Madrid was not in Copa Del Rey final or La Liga top two. :taunt: :taunt:

Here is to Egypt making Africa proud in Russia, even though some of them want to deny their African roots.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL Season Ending in Anti-climax...

Post by ANC »

Kabalega wrote:So after all the ejaculating throughout the season, this is how it ends?

The only excitement is maybe Daren Moore (sp?) irritating the big boys and of course A. Wenger retiring.

FA cup is no different.
Mourinho's team scores a goal to go ahead then parks 2 banks of 5 players in front of the goal.

Same ol' same ol'

I pray and hope Arsenal bring someone who will give these two a run for their money.
The Spurs ain't it.

At least Real Madrid was not in Copa Del Rey final or La Liga top two. :taunt: :taunt:

Here is to Egypt making Africa proud in Russia, even though some of them want to deny their African roots.

Na by force?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Thanks for keeping us all informed. If not for you and your love of the EPL many of us here wouldn't keep abreast of the latest events in that league, but thankfully we can rely on you to keep us in the loop. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Next seasons League titles is won already. It will be celebrated in Manchester or at merseyside earlier than city did this year.
OCCUPY NFF!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kabalega wrote:So after all the ejaculating throughout the season, this is how it ends?

FA cup is no different.

Same ol' same ol'

The Spurs ain't it.

No you couldn't have guessed. You knew for a fact Pep was gonna run away with the fourble. You even saw that Pep was gonna wipe the floor with Wigan.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

You sure comment about EPL a lot. Awaiting your next Heee Peeeee Heeelllll revelation
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ANC wrote:

FA cup is no different.

Same ol' same ol'

The Spurs ain't it.

Na by force?
Nope. But they knocked out my UG Cranes and the Ghana Black Stars...
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The YeyeMan wrote:Thanks for keeping us all informed. If not for you and your love of the EPL many of us here wouldn't keep abreast of the latest events in that league, but thankfully we can rely on you to keep us in the loop. :D
You are a real Yeyeman!

You should keep us in the loop :taunt: :taunt:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

pajimoh wrote:You sure comment about EPL a lot. Awaiting your next Heee Peeeee Heeelllll revelation
This is EPL territory. All i'm doing is informing 9ja's EN about their massa's league... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
In the rare case, that they missed something'. :D