Siasia applies for job coaching the Plantain Brothers

Re: Siasia applies for job coaching the Plantain Brothers

Hope he gets the job and ruins them. He can be Nigeria's sleeper agent in Cameroon.

walesvilla wrote:
walesvilla wrote:he will have better chance if he aim for lower graded teams in Africa likes of Liberia, chad Gambia benin
:agree: :agree: :agree:
Why are you agreeing?Why should he go below his grade?If am him I will apply for likes of Arsenal,France job if available.
The same reason oliseh went from super eagles to a div 2 side in Europe. It's good to aim high but be realistic. Why not also ask siasia to apply for the arsenal job
Why do you think wanting to coach Cameroon is an unrealistic dream for someone who has coached Nigeria to a silver and bronze olympic medals in soccer and has coached the Super Eagles twice?

wiseone wrote:Hope he gets the job and ruins them. He can be Nigeria's sleeper agent in Cameroon.

And ruin his own career?

I hope he gets the job and does well.

Senator WIRES wrote:Dem go use him application letter wrap roasted plantain :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros, you wicked-o

On a serious note,he might be successful
...if he agrees to not be paid when due. Nigeria/Cameroon no difference, remember we use to be one country, one people :biggrin:

walesvilla wrote:he will have better chance if he aim for lower graded teams in Africa likes of Liberia, chad Gambia benin
Lower graded ? I think Cameroon is about as low grade as you get. He is well qualified and he feels more qualified than the foreigners whom appeared from no where before and got the job offered to them over the internet.
when did Cameroon become Germany of Africa

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Lower graded ? I think Cameroon is about as low grade as you get. He is well qualified and he feels more qualified than the foreigners whom appeared from no where before and got the job offered to them over the internet.
This guy, the examples of Liberia, Chad, Gambia, Benin aren't they lower than Cameroon who is the reigning AFCON Champion? But who are these no name foreigners that came out of nowhere to coach Cameroon?

you feel what you feel it's in your head after all; !'m glad Siasia doesn't harbor or share in your low self esteem.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

you feel what you feel it's in your head after all; !'m glad Siasia doesn't harbor or share in your low self esteem.
What are you talking about?

lets see!! Siasia played in several of our junior national teams, senior national team, played in world cup, club sides, worn an Olympic medal as a coach and as a player, coached several of our junior national teams, Coach Our senior national Team etc Please contrast this achievements/resume relative to that of last Cameroonian coach who even said he saw the opening on the internet and was surprised he applied and got the job.

He’s fine to apply wherever he wants, was just surprised you were downplaying Cameroon’s pedigree.

I accept your conceit; nothing more to add

100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

Orion wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:Dem go use him application letter wrap roasted plantain :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

ANC wrote:But what if Cameroon happen to have one of the best coaches in the world, would Nigeria employ that coach? Its like a French Man coaching the English National team.
Cameroonians and their inferiority complex sef. If we can hire a German to coach our national team, why wouldn't we hire a competent "one of the best coaches in the world" to manage our team. Make una liberate una minds Nd understand that we are Africans first...before everything else. French this...Arab that..tufiakwa

Yeye dey smell
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
nanijoe

Post by nanijoe »

Bros..I'd rather hire a Ugandan gateman to coach SE than a Cameroonian, even if the guy coached Real Madrid and Barcelona at the same time.
100%Naija wrote:
ANC wrote:But what if Cameroon happen to have one of the best coaches in the world, would Nigeria employ that coach? Its like a French Man coaching the English National team.
Cameroonians and their inferiority complex sef. If we can hire a German to coach our national team, why wouldn't we hire a competent "one of the best coaches in the world" to manage our team. Make una liberate una minds Nd understand that we are Africans first...before everything else. French this...Arab that..tufiakwa

Yeye dey smell

I totally disagree with that mind set So if SAMUEL ETO becomes a coach and applies for Nigeria Job I would have no issues hiring him.
nanijoe wrote:Bros..I'd rather hire a Ugandan gateman to coach SE than a Cameroonian, even if the guy coached Real Madrid and Barcelona at the same time.
100%Naija wrote:

Yeye dey smell

joplass

Post by joplass »

Why? I will take Siasia over some European any day.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)

Siasia is fully qualified for the job in my opinion.