I wonder what Coutinho is thinking right now.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
I wonder what Coutinho is thinking right now.

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Paid his own money to get out of Liverpool and his team is about to go the Champions League final.

:lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I wonder what Coutinho is thinking right now.

Post by kajifu »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Paid his own money to get out of Liverpool and his team is about to go the Champions League final.

He should have wait end of season than rush midway.
Liverpool even look better without him.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

If Liverpool wins he would likely get a CL medal sha...

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

...That he made the right choice financially and careerwise?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

He is thinking that this year, he will win:

La liga
Copa
And chance to win the CL

He has more money and more prestige

And next year, he has a legitimate chance to win la liga, CL and Copa again.

You see? :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

I think it's more like what Barcalona would be thinking. Like the Native marriage custom where the wrong bride is presented before the groom. Barcelona short changed in more ways than one...lol
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Paid his own money to get out of Liverpool and his team is about to go the Champions League final.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: tell me you're joking. it didn't happen!!! :shock:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

Na him carry bad luck go Barca.
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zoro wrote:Na him carry bad luck go Barca.
Yea, such bad luck that he has already won a trophy. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How many trophies did he win at Liverpool? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Seriously??? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Good luck to Liverpool. And BIGGER luck to son of AFRICA, Mohammed Salah but lets not mix apples and oranges. Barca HAD a STINKER in Rome. Barca hs not been themselves all season but still have not lost in LaLiga, won copa and 1 point from winning the league!...UCL is so overrated cos its a 13 match competition!!! All you need is to be below par in one and you're done! The future is what excites in barca given a better roster......Pool may win UCL but what will they do in next few years?? Klopp is a CUP manager in case you have not noticed
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The real deal wrote:
Good luck to Liverpool. And BIGGER luck to son of AFRICA, Mohammed Salah but lets not mix apples and oranges. Barca HAD a STINKER in Rome. Barca hs not been themselves all season but still have not lost in LaLiga, won copa and 1 point from winning the league!...UCL is so overrated cos its a 13 match competition!!! All you need is to be below par in one and you're done! The future is what excites in barca given a better roster......Pool may win UCL but what will they do in next few years?? Klopp is a CUP manager in case you have not noticed
:agree: :agree: KPOM!
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The real deal wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

kajifu wrote:

but i remember football expert txj saying liverpool have no "proper craft in midfield" without coutinho
txj wrote:What is of greater concern for me is the lack of proper craft in the MF. There's a lot of hard work, a loft of graft, and this game was suited for it. But there's not much craft...They will yet pay for letting Coutinho go midseason.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=285670&p=5163793#p5163793
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

He won't think about anything unless Pool wins the CL Title.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

BTW, Coutinho has been stinking up the joint on the green grass lately.
He should be thinking about that right now.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:

He won't think about anything unless Pool wins the CL Title.
and then they will send him his medal. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The real deal wrote:

Guy, that's the very essence of cup (knock-out) competitions - the fact that underdogs can cause major upsets on a good day.
I know some like the hum-drum predictability of football that comes with dominance of a few elite teams, but the real mass appeal of football isnt about that. Its about the romance of football.
Everyone can dream - player and fan alike.
Without dreams, football is nothing.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

smartbrother wrote:
kajifu wrote:

but i remember football expert txj saying liverpool have no "proper craft in midfield" without coutinho
txj wrote:What is of greater concern for me is the lack of proper craft in the MF. There's a lot of hard work, a loft of graft, and this game was suited for it. But there's not much craft...They will yet pay for letting Coutinho go midseason.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=285670&p=5163793#p5163793

The man is a grammarian. He does not know football.
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Klopp is a club manager? Yet he won the German league twice with Dortmund against a big spending Bayern Munich?
I am happy
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote:Klopp is a club manager? Yet he won the German league twice with Dortmund against a big spending Bayern Munich?
Na CE.

Some of us only watch EPL.

Soon Arsenal fans go tok about buying a trophy.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Dzeko has the opposite issue. Left Man City and is now the main striker for a team in the CL SF.