IS ROHR CORRUPT?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
IS ROHR CORRUPT?

Post by Obong »

I stumbled on an assertion by AllNigeriaSoccer's Twitter page. The implications on the final selection for the World Cup and the overall quality of the team is far-reaching if true. Could Agency, as detested by john11 and the rest of us factor in? Is the seemingly innocent Rohr complicit? Is our dear Super Eagles up for sale on the Supermarket counter? Are we on the verge of a selection controversy?

http://gongnews.net/super-eagles-superm ... n-players/

http://gongnews.net/super-eagles-superm ... s-part-ii/
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
niyi
Egg
Egg
Re: IS ROHR CORRUPT?

Post by niyi »

You'd have to be an angel* to believe anything from Ifeanyi from allnigeriasoccer. He's a walking testament of our complete disregard for mental health in Nigeria.

His argument for Rohr being Musa's agent boils down to Rohr visited Musa in Russia and Musa changed agents around the same time... therefore Rohr must have convinced Musa to change agents.

The speculation is harmful and baseless.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

And is Musa not good for the team? That blackmailer will stop at notbing to get the players that he has collected money from into the team. But thank God Rohr is his own man and NFF is very professional.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Obong,

I do not know Adelakun. However, read that story with EXTREME caution. The Gong News has been on a mission to destroy Pinnick and his regime. Note that Mr. Fashikun (?) who writes The Gong News was one of the rogue NFF appointees under Giwa and that medium has been used severally to advance that agenda. This does not mean that the story cited by Allnigeriasoccer that you posted is true or untrue but simply to make you and other readers aware of an ongoing agenda from that medium.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Enugu II wrote:Obong,

I do not know Adelakun. However, read that story with EXTREME caution. The Gong News has been on a mission to destroy Pinnick and his regime. Note that Mr. Fashikun (?) who writes The Gong News was one of the rogue NFF appointees under Giwa and that medium has been used severally to advance that agenda. This does not mean that the story cited by Allnigeriasoccer that you posted is true or untrue but simply to make you and other readers aware of an ongoing agenda from that medium.
Did you mean “Several times”?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Thanks, Enugu, for the insight. When I saw it, I felt it was something that ought not to be brought up with barely 50 days to the World Cup. Rohr does not strike me as a commerce-driven coach. His antecedents bear him out. It is important for people with reliable information to immediately shoot down any story or stories laced with hidden agenda.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Though I didn't read the whole article (don't have time for now), but let's be careful of what we believe and say - in general - about our team (players and coaches).

No doubt, the destroyers are about to begin their work, seeking to influence players' selection and if that fails, then the coach must be REPLACED by any means necessary. Oga John12 and bros 1Naija, please do your jobs, we need your helps.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

elerineye wrote:

same difference
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

elerineye wrote:

You have my authorization to go and protest at your primary school. :lol: :lol:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/severally
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
elerineye wrote:

same difference
Hmm...

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

This is the same guy that said Shina Okeleji killed Olufemi Adebayo (RIP). The mods should ban that website from being used as a source here
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

elerineye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
elerineye wrote:

same difference
Hmm...

multiple times, on separate occasions. Do you disagree?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

That website should be called "All shalanga news".

In answer to your thread topic "Is Rohr corrupt?" I believe, by CE's definition of "corruption" he is.

He's corrupt if a player someone felt should or shouldn't be in the team is not/is.

Some people have signed off on him already based on Musa, Apkeyi etc in the team......

Obong, I suspect you're probably entertaining the idea that Rohr is corrupt or the article resonate with you. I know you'll question his honesty if Vince did not make it to Russia
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

pajimoh wrote:That website should be called "All shalanga news".

In answer to your thread topic "Is Rohr corrupt?" I believe, by CE's definition of "corruption" he is.

He's corrupt if a player someone felt should or shouldn't be in the team is not/is.

Some people have signed off on him already based on Musa, Apkeyi etc in the team......

Obong, I suspect you're probably entertaining the idea that Rohr is corrupt or the article resonate with you. I know you'll question his honesty if Vince did not make it to Russia
paj,
Please, do not even bring Vince into this discussion. I premised the story and referenced both the Twitter source and the original story. It resonates with me because as a Nigerian football fan, I will hate for anything to derail our performance in Russia. Earlier in the thread, I noted that "Rohr does not strike me as a commerce-driven coach. His antecedents bear him out." Please, let's stick to the issue.
Last edited by Obong on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Libel and slander is a very commen tactic a whole lot of Nigerians use when they get desperate.

No! Rohr is not corrupt.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I always knew that agents will end up resulting towards diabolical means either through falsely slandering our coach name in hope of termination or even through Sorcery so seeing This news I’m not surprised. In my lifetime as a super eagles core fan, rohr has proven to so far be one of the most Integrity driven and honest coach. His antecedent on player call ups and results speaks volume for him. I believe that we should be careful of certain information posted on this site and what’s even debatable. I just hope that Agents, crooks, pimps can wait until World Cup is over then can now advocate for thier boys. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ever since people discovered there is money to be made from blogging and peddling of fake news....writers have unleashed themselves on the web space peddling all manner of stories in the name of click and money power.

That said Jide Fashikun na my childhood bobo, we grew up together ,let me go and stir the roforofo maybe i will smell something putrid and ugly.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

niyi wrote:You'd have to be an angel* to believe anything from Ifeanyi from allnigeriasoccer. He's a walking testament of our complete disregard for mental health in Nigeria.

His argument for Rohr being Musa's agent boils down to Rohr visited Musa in Russia and Musa changed agents around the same time... therefore Rohr must have convinced Musa to change agents.

The publisher of that site is MAD. As in not well.

We have pleaded with CE members not to use this site to propagate his NONSENSE!

They should read the &$@& on his site and keep it there.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cellular wrote:
niyi wrote:You'd have to be an angel* to believe anything from Ifeanyi from allnigeriasoccer. He's a walking testament of our complete disregard for mental health in Nigeria.

Kpomest :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Cellular wrote:

Cellular, I did not know that the site publisher has a bad rap, and I apologize for any unintended consequences. Saw the worrying story and decided to make Cybereagles aware. Knowledgeable folks like EnuguII and a couple of others have since provided some more background on the rather nefarious activities of the site purveyor. Under the circumstances, I hereby request that the thread be summarily expunged or locked.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Cellular wrote:

Exactly my thought; people are still stuck in Nigeria mentality of the 70s when things were relatively innocent. Values have since diverged & influenced by multiple factors. Nigeria isn't this one small village where everyone holds hands and sing cumbaya. Even published fake newspapers have been multi million industry in the US for years. Just go to any Grocery store by the checkouts. People actually buy those for entertainment.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
elerineye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
elerineye wrote:

same difference
Hmm...

multiple times, on separate occasions. Do you disagree?
Yep, got it.

imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

If my memory serves me right I thought we agreed not to post anything from that site.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija