IS ROHR CORRUPT?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg
Re: IS ROHR CORRUPT?

Post by Ugbowo »

FYI this hatchet piece of an article was written in August 2017
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Agents at work. No show for them this time around!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

oloye wrote:Ever since people discovered there is money to be made from blogging and peddling of fake news....writers have unleashed themselves on the web space peddling all manner of stories in the name of click and money power.

That said Jide Fashikun na my childhood bobo, we grew up together ,let me go and stir the roforofo maybe i will smell something putrid and ugly.
Internet Infestations... as Wole Soyinka aptly coined them...

Enemies of progress :curse:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

All man knows that this is fake news. The only question for me is why will Obong peddle this dramatic headline while relying on fake news. The fact that he’s been carrying brief for Enyeama whom Rohr is NOT taking to the World Cup absent a miracle leads one to believe that this is a bad belle situation. I love and respect Vince as much as the next guy but he’s not going to the WC not due to Rohr but due to the fact that he’s not football fit and we’ve hopefully learnt from the 1998 Rufai fiasco. No amount of pretentious attempts to soil Rohr’s reputation will change the reality of Vince’s situation. Cheers.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote:Obong,

I do not know Adelakun. However, read that story with EXTREME caution. The Gong News has been on a mission to destroy Pinnick and his regime. Note that Mr. Fashikun (?) who writes The Gong News was one of the rogue NFF appointees under Giwa and that medium has been used severally to advance that agenda. This does not mean that the story cited by Allnigeriasoccer that you posted is true or untrue but simply to make you and other readers aware of an ongoing agenda from that medium.
I stopped reading the OP at "AllNigeriaSoccer...."

Nonetheless, on the limited matter of Tunde Adelakun (and again, for the avoidance of any doubt, I have not yet read the ANS piece and will probably never bother to read it), there is little or no doubt in my mind that this self-described "publisher" of the supposedly London-based "African Soccer Magazine" and "Vice President of London-based Shy TV" is a carbetbagger, who in a civilized country, and/or if we had competent football administration, would never be anywhere near the SE. SMDH
Last edited by Gotti on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Not surprised by the forumer who has posted this article that was published by the criminal ifeanyi in August 2017. This forumer's sick criminal agenda is obvious. disgusting.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Today must be fake news day :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Obong wrote:
elerineye wrote:

I do not know Adelakun. However, read that story with EXTREME caution. The Gong News has been on a mission to destroy Pinnick and his regime. Note that Mr. Fashikun (?) who writes The Gong News was one of the rogue NFF appointees under Giwa and that medium has been used severally to advance that agenda. This does not mean that the story cited by Allnigeriasoccer that you posted is true or untrue but simply to make you and other readers aware of an ongoing agenda from that medium.
Did you mean “Several times”?
You have my authorization to go and protest at your primary school. :lol: :lol:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/severally
Ahhh! All the way to primary? :scared: :taunt: :taunt:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Musa could not make the first 11 during WC qualifiers, he was benched by kids like iwobi and Simon. And all of a sudden Rohr visits the bench warmer and wants us to believe that Musa is the key to WC success. Rohr is surely corrupt. Against Argentina Onyekuru was the hottest player in Belgium, Musa was hugging the bench in Leicester city, Rohr decides to leave onyekuru on the bench and plays Musa as a sub. Rohr is corrupt....
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Some people just wants a response. Anyway, I’m convinced musa insults stems from non footballing reasons
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

green4life wrote:All man knows that this is fake news. The only question for me is why will Obong peddle this dramatic headline while relying on fake news. The fact that he’s been carrying brief for Enyeama whom Rohr is NOT taking to the World Cup absent a miracle leads one to believe that this is a bad belle situation. I love and respect Vince as much as the next guy but he’s not going to the WC not due to Rohr but due to the fact that he’s not football fit and we’ve hopefully learnt from the 1998 Rufai fiasco. No amount of pretentious attempts to soil Rohr’s reputation will change the reality of Vince’s situation. Cheers.
Dude, you either need some deep psychological help or you forgot to take your medications today! Scrap that. You're most likely high on some adulterated opiods. Can you read? Have you bothered to go through the thread? SMDH...
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

9jaMan wrote:Musa could not make the first 11 during WC qualifiers, he was benched by kids like iwobi and Simon. And all of a sudden Rohr visits the bench warmer and wants us to believe that Musa is the key to WC success. Rohr is surely corrupt. Against Argentina Onyekuru was the hottest player in Belgium, Musa was hugging the bench in Leicester city, Rohr decides to leave onyekuru on the bench and plays Musa as a sub. Rohr is corrupt....
So your accusation is based on Musa's inclusion in the team? So for those who agree that Musa is a decent squad member, they are also corrupt? Man you need help. If you don't agree with a selection then apply for the job so we get the chance to accuse you of being corrupt
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

pajimoh wrote:
9jaMan wrote:Musa could not make the first 11 during WC qualifiers, he was benched by kids like iwobi and Simon. And all of a sudden Rohr visits the bench warmer and wants us to believe that Musa is the key to WC success. Rohr is surely corrupt. Against Argentina Onyekuru was the hottest player in Belgium, Musa was hugging the bench in Leicester city, Rohr decides to leave onyekuru on the bench and plays Musa as a sub. Rohr is corrupt....
So your accusation is based on Musa's inclusion in the team? So for those who agree that Musa is a decent squad member, they are also corrupt? Man you need help. If you don't agree with a selection then apply for the job so we get the chance to accuse you of being corrupt
Based on stats, Musa is not good enough, we cannot continue to make decisions based on sentiments in Nigeria. The stats say whenever Musa starts for Nigeria in the last few years the SE gets spanked. The SE missed back to back ANC with Musa in the first 11. The SE qualified easily for the WC with Musa on the bench. If Rohr was so mesmerized by musa's abilities, why leave him out of the first 11 during qualifiers. How can any sane coach guarantee a bench warmer a WC place with over 6 months to the WC?
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/04/27/ro ... ld-for-it/

Rohr Laughs Off Allegations Of Forcing Eagles Players To Sign For Specific Agent – I’m Too Old For It
April 27, 201802

Coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr has rubbished claims by a Nigerian publication that he is forcing players of the Super Eagles to sign management deals with a specific agent.

Rohr was alleged to have played a role in DW-Sports Management snapping up seven Super Eagles players into their management in exchange for spots in Nigeria’s World Cup squad.

The publication also said the coach the coach had a hand in the decision by Ahmed Musa to part ways with his long term agent Tony Harris after a visit to the on loan Leicester City forward at his base in Russia, where he is on loan to CSKA Moscow.

65 year old Rohr pointed out that he has been in football for 45 years, and wondered why anyone will suggest that it’s now that he wants to venture into the business of getting involved in the transfer of players via specific agency.

DONT MISS ==> EXCLUSIVE: Ex Olympic Ace Junior Ajayi Could Gatecrash Super Eagles Squad For Egypt Friendly
“It’s a big joke. I was laughing so much if I had to start these things now at 65. So, let’s laugh. When I returned from the seminar in Russia and made a stop in Moscow to see Ahmed Musa, it was to see him and it was a coincidence that we played there”, Rohr explains in a SuperSports show monitored by Owngoalnigeria.com.

“Our players are free to meet the agents they want, and I’m not interested in other things than being the coach of the Eagles. I never did it”.

Shedrack Obi
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Well his absolute allegiance to some incompetent and feckless players indubitable arouses some suspicions . Honestly, at times he seems to be selectively blind or prejudiced over certain players. I have always wondered why he blatantly refused to feature certain players that have proven on every facet to be better than the players he is always parading. Though at this point there is no irrefutable evidence to be prove he is depraved but his actions speak volumes
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bully12 wrote:Well his absolute allegiance to some incompetent and feckless players indubitable arouses some suspicions . Honestly, at times he seems to be selectively blind or prejudiced over certain players. I have always wondered why he blatantly refused to feature certain players that have proven on every facet to be better than the players he is always parading. Though at this point there is no irrefutable evidence to be prove he is depraved but his actions speak volumes
Yep, I agree. His actions speak volumes. He qualified Nigeria with two games to spare from a tough group while still ignoring the most deserving players.
We've seen a lot of deserving players given their chances and fluff their lines. It's about team chemistry and your so called "deserving players" might not have that.

When you're given the job after Russia then you can select your deserving players :tic:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

elerineye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
elerineye wrote:

Did you mean “Several times”?

same difference
Hmm...
If he was trying to convey in his meaning that there was a sequence in the 'mission to destroy' (which I think it does) then it is grammatically correct to use 'severally'.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Even if Rohr is corrupt, do you not think it late in the day to bring this up?

Even Pep will struggle to make us have any impact if you brought him in today with a tourney just a few weeks away.

Chop rice. Leave stone abeg.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Allnigeriasoccer is claiming the journalist, Mohammed Sulaiman aka Mowiz as his source and Mowiz has denied ever giving such information to ANS.
I am happy
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Dammy wrote:Allnigeriasoccer is claiming the journalist, Mohammed Sulaiman aka Mowiz as his source and Mowiz has denied ever giving such information to ANS.
Be careful of any journalist that gives up his source just like that. I think ANS is trying to kill two birds with one stone. :rotf: