CL Bayern 1 vs 2 Real Madrid FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL Bayern 1 vs 2 Real Madrid FT

Post by zee »

bepanda wrote:Zidane is just a lucky coach.
Dumb clown :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

bayern's team B

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Poor game by Bayern, inefficient as in the past few years. And shaky at the back
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I dont know where Bayern got that rubbish they put in goal..what happened to Neur?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

oloye wrote:I dont know where Bayern got that rubbish they put in goal..what happened to Neur?
Neuer is injured, Ullreich is a decent #2 imo
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL Bayern 1 vs 2 Real Madrid

Post by wiseone »

Madrid's "defending" for Bayern's goal reached Gbenga Okunowo and Furo Iyenemi levels of shambolic. Marcelo was caught strolling up-field in a LW position (forgot he was a LB), so Sergio Ramos had to go and cover for him and moved into the LB space. Because of that Kimmich had acres of space to run into and the only Madrid defenders in position were Varane and Carvahal (who had moved across from RB to cover the space vacated by Ramos). See how a bad positional mistake by one player (Marcelo) can unbalance an entire team and lead to a goal being conceded.

Very poor defending at this elite level. If I did that for my weekend team, I would be embarrassed.
charlie wrote:Its not easy coming out of the Alianz stadium with a win.
Still, Madrid look vulnerable in the back. Anything fit happen.
Advantage Madrid!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL Bayern 1 vs 2 Real Madrid

Post by kajifu »

wiseone wrote:Madrid's "defending" for Bayern's goal reached Gbenga Okunowo and Furo Iyenemi levels of shambolic. Marcelo was caught strolling up-field in a LW position (forgot he was a LB), so Sergio Ramos had to go and cover for him and moved into the LB space. Because of that Kimmich had acres of space to run into and the only Madrid defenders in position were Varane and Carvahal (who had moved across from RB to cover the space vacated by Ramos). See how a bad positional mistake by one player (Marcelo) can unbalance an entire team and lead to a goal being conceded.

Very poor defending at this elite level. If I did that for my weekend team, I would be embarrassed.
charlie wrote:Its not easy coming out of the Alianz stadium with a win.
Still, Madrid look vulnerable in the back. Anything fit happen.
Advantage Madrid!
I hope they do such mistake in the final.Marcelo will do wonders as a wing back and left back...He love to go forward than defend
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Carvajal out for Tuesday's game. Alaba is in for Bayern. With Ribery and Alaba playing down that left, and no Carvajal (no matter how useless he can be), I don dey shake o o o o o o o! (Copyright Kongi)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

when marcelo did this, i immediately thought of berba

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohsee wrote:Carvajal out for Tuesday's game. Alaba is in for Bayern. With Ribery and Alaba playing down that left, and no Carvajal (no matter how useless he can be), I don dey shake o o o o o o o! (Copyright Kongi)
I knew you are Supporting your son club.
Uncle the game is open Bayern can go to Madrid and win.
Is Vidal coming back for return leg?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Bayern's strength in depth is scary. They were without Neuer, Alaba, Vidal, and Coman, lost Robben and Boateng to injury during the game, yet still had the luxury of having Alcantara, Tolisso, and Wagner on the bench. Good grief.
ohsee wrote:Carvajal out for Tuesday's game. Alaba is in for Bayern. With Ribery and Alaba playing down that left, and no Carvajal (no matter how useless he can be), I don dey shake o o o o o o o! (Copyright Kongi)
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

And for all that depth, their hymen was torn.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

:rotf:
Coach is wicked.
Coach wrote:And for all that depth, their hymen was torn.