CL Bayern 1 vs 2 Real Madrid FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL Bayern 1 vs 1 Real Madrid

Post by metalalloy »

Bayern keeper probably could have done better there. Good finish by Asensio though.
Last edited by metalalloy on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

What a classic counter! :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is how you score goals. Quick one touch passing. :thumbs:

No ball hogging or atilogwu dancing anywhere to be seen. :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

You buy up all the best German players; you deny the Bundesliga of any real competition, and then you get to the s.final of the CL and play with fear against your mates....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

My boys are going through :thumb: :thumb:

Oops I still remember Juve :curse: :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

txj wrote:You buy up all the best German players; you deny the Bundesliga of any real competition, and then you get to the s.final of the CL and play with fear against your mates....
:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you Sir :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Bayer Munich commiting football suicide.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bayern have got to be shell shocked right about now .... they have missed chance after chance only to get sucker punched so badly .... football is a very cruel game
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

txj wrote:You buy up all the best German players; you deny the Bundesliga of any real competition, and then you get to the s.final of the CL and play with fear against your mates....

They have lost two key players to injury in this game sha..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

metalalloy wrote:

Madrid have Bale, Benz on the bench...go figure!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: CL Bayern 1 vs 2 Real Madrid

Post by highbury »

If Liverpool qualifies, they will beat Real Madrid. No doubt!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Navas shaky today.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL Bayern 1 vs 0 Real Madrid

Post by platinum »

charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:bayern are so well crafted....

This is how heynckes made the last UCL winners. This is where Pep needs to learn still....
Ok what can he learn from this Heynkes?I don dey fear for Liverpool if they meet Bayern.
Should Liverpool prefer to face Real or Bayern if you are a Pool fans
If I'm Pool, I'd rather face Madrid.

1-1
Maybe,...but,...be careful what you ask for...
BTW, maybe we should allow Liverpool to qualify first before we start choosing opponents..
Yeah, Roma was lucky not to get beat 7-1. This isn't Barca (where they shouldn't have lost 4-1 at all). Roma are not overturning 3 goal deficit v Pool.
It'll be the surprise of the year if they do.
Ok Ooo, I don talk my own. Whether they should have won 7-1 or not, the final score was 5-2.
3-0 return leg should just about do it.

BTW, you still fancy Liverpool vs Madrid?? :D
Bayern might be wishing they got Liverpool instead.
If I'm a Pool fan, I slightly prefer Real Madrid still. Real are really sturdy competitors, this many UCL wins over the last few years is no joke. It's no knock to Real at all. I think Pool's attack would present Real with more problems than it would Bayern....but that's just personal opinion.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

highbury wrote:If Liverpool qualifies, they will beat Real Madrid. No doubt!
:rotf:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

zee wrote:
The thing wey Bayern do you, you still never talk am.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hmmm slow down this is Real no be Arsenal.I want Liverpool win the CL but lets relax small until pioom in Rome next week
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Liverpool would be underdogs regardless of who they would face IMHO. These two sides are superior, more well rounded sides than Pool.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

txj wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Madrid have Bale, Benz on the bench...go figure!
Doesnt that go to my point? Real's bench is deeper than Bayerns (IMO). There is a more of a drop from the loss of Robben and Boateng.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

yet another missed Bayern chance.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Liverpool have the European pedigree. It wouldn't be easy, but I am convinced Liverpool will win
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:
zee wrote:
The thing wey Bayern do you, you still never talk am.

The guy is a fan of Kloop and Dortmund by extension nah. :)

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Insult. Bayern have been made to look like Arse-nal

Wha choo looking at?!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ronaldo, that was your hand :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

My god CR7.
All he needs is one chance..
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it