Arsenal 1 vs 1 Atletico Madrid FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs 1 Atletico Madrid (Lacazette)

Post by oloye »

charlie wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:
Cally wrote:
charlie wrote:Make no mistake, today was 12 vs 10.
We all know who had 10 players. Ref chose his side in the first 10 mins.

I just hope in the return leg, they find a serious ref, and this mumu is never allowed near a big game in his lfe again
Whoever you are, you're talking complete nonsense. You've gone on and on about the referee despite clear evidence that he's right. I'm sure you're likely a Man U fan...smh
:D Problem with some fans....
If you cannot see the referee unfairly influenced this game with his quick whistle especially early in the game, then I cannot help you or your color blindness.

BTW, you no know me, so take your assumptions and shove am! Manure fan ko, Toto fan ni..... :rotf: :rotf:
Charlie you sef, fire birn person for body you dey ask if the fire hot...abeg go siddon you suppose they help rub oil not pepper!
Charlie it was a well deserved red.
Bros O! How bodi? Ok ooo, I go use pears baby jelly instead of kerosene.

@ojafranpa, I wont argue that both yellow cards where not clear fouls, because they where.
Just saying that experienced refs know how to keep their hands away from their pockets in big games so they dont unfairly infleunce the match with rash decisions.

This ref reffed this game as an amature from start to finish. He was more interested in proving he was Oga patapata, instead of not trying to influence the game or the result.
Kerosene na better oil sha...thanks my broda, body stil dey inside cloth we thank God..you nko?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

charlie wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:
Cally wrote:

I just hope in the return leg, they find a serious ref, and this mumu is never allowed near a big game in his lfe again
Whoever you are, you're talking complete nonsense. You've gone on and on about the referee despite clear evidence that he's right. I'm sure you're likely a Man U fan...smh
If you cannot see the referee unfairly influenced this game with his quick whistle especially early in the game, then I cannot help you or your color blindness.

BTW, you no know me, so take your assumptions and shove am! Manure fan ko, Toto fan ni..... :rotf: :rotf:
Charlie you sef, fire birn person for body you dey ask if the fire hot...abeg go siddon you suppose they help rub oil not pepper!

@ojafranpa, I wont argue that both yellow cards where not clear fouls, because they where.
Just saying that experienced refs know how to keep their hands away from their pockets in big games so they dont unfairly infleunce the match with rash decisions.

This ref reffed this game as an amature from start to finish. He was more interested in proving he was Oga patapata, instead of not trying to influence the game or the result.
What about the rules? That was a deserved red cad....He warned him once and guess what.....he went on to commit a bookable offence again.....blame the bone headed player not the ref......matter of fact that ref was better than all the dross which have been offered by epl referees
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs 1 Atletico Madrid FT

Post by tolahs »

Nkume wrote:The team played well. I truly think we will score in Madrid, if Atletico come out to play.
But they don't have to come out since a goalless draw puts them thru - Costa will be 1 week sharper
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

It will be a miracle to beat this AM team in Madrid, simple. But miracles happen, if we win or draw in madrid it will not be due to tactical ogbole of Wenger it will be either of :

madrid has a Kos moment
Ref helps us again.

This AM team is well drilled in soaking up pressure and counter attacking and if we play the way we played today , we are out , simple and short.

We had them jittery in the first 15 mins ( i count this to home advantage ) and we should have punished them fully. They will have us jittery for periods in Madrid and hopefully they dont punish us.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Just yesterday we saw Real steal a win @Bayern - instead of being ruthless, we went to the Arsenal habit of navel gazing.
Do our guys practice long distance shooting - Xhaka's gotten worse. They showed grit & pragmatism - we lost another huge opportunity
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:
Cally wrote:

Kerosene na better oil sha...thanks my broda, body stil dey inside cloth we thank God..you nko?
My broder, I dey Ooo...I dey fast for WC.
50 days to go....
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Drew at home in a crucial match with a 10-man team without a coach. Ok...

Anyway, wetin small pikin like me sabi?
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Siddonlook11 wrote:It will be a miracle to beat this AM team in Madrid, simple. But miracles happen, if we win or draw in madrid it will not be due to tactical ogbole of Wenger it will be either of :

madrid has a Kos moment
Ref helps us again.

This AM team is well drilled in soaking up pressure and counter attacking and if we play the way we played today , we are out , simple and short.

We had them jittery in the first 15 mins ( i count this to home advantage ) and we should have punished them fully. They will have us jittery for periods in Madrid and hopefully they dont punish us.
Ref helps Arsenal again? What do you mean? Vrjsalko absolutely deserved to go off. Both worthy offenses.
The kid is Croatian and we will face him in Russia....i hope whoever refs our game will do same if he commits same tragic offenses. And I'm sure you'd say same.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Drew at home in a crucial match with a 10-man team without a coach. Ok...

Anyway, wetting small pikin like me sabi?
When you put it like that... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Drew at home in a crucial match with a 10-man team without a coach. Ok...

When you put it like that... :lol: :lol: :lol:
no be fact? :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I cant believe Manu fans and other EPL fans were backing A.Madrid.SMH

Playing against 10 men they are parking the bus and change tactics,they will not come out to attack.
Now we will go there and beat them,respect t o them for playing for 80 minutes a man down and tie them game.
The crowd did their part but the players did not give us a victory
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote:I cant believe Manu fans and other EPL fans were backing A.Madrid.SMH

Playing against 10 men they are parking the bus and change tactics,they will not come out to attack.
Now we will go there and beat them,respect t o them for playing for 80 minutes a man down and tie them game.

Maybe we should play them the second leg with 10 men and without Wenger...for the sake of fairness.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

SylverEagles wrote:Let us just get a serious Manager in that will do the needful. This junk has continued for far too long. :mad:
I hope most of the players leave as Wenger leave also,how we end up with some of this players only God alone knows.
Just 3 games we need them to be at their best to win it for Wenger yet they are about to mess it up.
i still believe the Europa is ours,we will beat them in madrid.
Now lets hope we go to manchester and pick the 3 points we need
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:I cant believe Manu fans and other EPL fans were backing A.Madrid.SMH

Maybe we should play them the second leg with 10 men and without Wenger...for the sake of fairness.
No you want kill us haba,
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Let us just get a serious Manager in that will do the needful. This junk has continued for far too long. :mad:
I hope most of the players leave as Wenger leave also,how we end up with some of this players only God alone knows.
Just 3 games we need them to be at their best to win it for Wenger yet they are about to mess it up.
i still believe the Europa is ours,we will beat them in madrid.
Now lets hope we go to manchester and pick the 3 points we need
need? What does Arsenal need three points for? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The season is done, that Sunday game is strictly about pride.

Atleti have not conceded at home in 11 games or something like that BUT they're currently playing really poorly, probably as bad a stretch as they've had under Simeone. And Arsenal can take consolation from the fact that the last two english clubs who went there really tested Atleti. Leicester lost 1-0 there but they were not disgraced. And Chelsea actually won there if i remember correctly.

It's definitely not a suicide mission, Arsenal just can't afford any more stupid defensive errors from Kos and Mustafi
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

"If you ask me", I'd say anything is possible. Soccer is a buriful game. :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Imagine if you didn't have to play 12 v 10.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs 0 Atletico Madrid (Lacazette)

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:Mistake to keep Griezman this long
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ANTOINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
platinum wrote:
Thunder wrote:
platinum wrote:
txj wrote:Mistake to keep Griezman this long
You mean Gameiro?
Guess we'll playing Man Utd with our academy players on Sunday. :lol:
Priorities you know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One side has Euro ambition, the other is .....

savic on, correa off, they're fully parking the bus. Arsenal needs that 2nd goal.
Sorry meant Gameiro
na lie! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:I can never have Bellerin and Wilshere in my team.
Oja-Fry-Pan-Head! I carry fish come o! Oya bring your head make we light fire under! I need to fry my fish! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:Ballerina is just so useless.
So is your Fry-Pan-Head! :rotf: Ordinary fish, person no fit fry well for your head. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:full time, advantage Atleti.

Arsenal must be killers in Madrid.
They need a new mentality in one week. You played at home, played against 10 men for more than 80 minutes, played against a team without its coach, played against a team without its best striker. Next week, will you get all these breaks?