Arsenal 1 vs 1 Atletico Madrid FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs 1 Atletico Madrid (Lacazette)

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:full time, advantage Atleti.

Arsenal must be killers in Madrid.
They need a new mentality in one week. You played at home, played against 10 men for more than 80 minutes, played against a team without its coach, played against a team without its best striker. Next week, will you get all these breaks?
Highly unlikely. We love this game though because anything fit happen.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs 1 Atletico Madrid FT

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Let us just get a serious Manager in that will do the needful. This junk has continued for far too long. :mad:
I hope most of the players leave as Wenger leave also,how we end up with some of this players only God alone knows.
Just 3 games we need them to be at their best to win it for Wenger yet they are about to mess it up.
i still believe the Europa is ours,we will beat them in madrid.
Now lets hope we go to manchester and pick the 3 points we need
need? What does Arsenal need three points for? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The season is done, that Sunday game is strictly about pride.

Atleti have not conceded at home in 11 games or something like that BUT they're currently playing really poorly, probably as bad a stretch as they've had under Simeone. And Arsenal can take consolation from the fact that the last two english clubs who went there really tested Atleti. Leicester lost 1-0 there but they were not disgraced. And Chelsea actually won there if i remember correctly.

It's definitely not a suicide mission, Arsenal just can't afford any more stupid defensive errors from Kos and Mustafi
You dont want this team to go to A.Madrid with a bad result from Manu game.
A.Madrid are very beatableand not strong like people make them to be.We have to belive that we need to go to school 2 goals .A 2-2 draw see us through
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Let us just get a serious Manager in that will do the needful. This junk has continued for far too long. :mad:
I hope most of the players leave as Wenger leave also,how we end up with some of this players only God alone knows.
Just 3 games we need them to be at their best to win it for Wenger yet they are about to mess it up.
i still believe the Europa is ours,we will beat them in madrid.
Now lets hope we go to manchester and pick the 3 points we need
need? What does Arsenal need three points for? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The season is done, that Sunday game is strictly about pride.

Atleti have not conceded at home in 11 games or something like that BUT they're currently playing really poorly, probably as bad a stretch as they've had under Simeone. And Arsenal can take consolation from the fact that the last two english clubs who went there really tested Atleti. Leicester lost 1-0 there but they were not disgraced. And Chelsea actually won there if i remember correctly.

It's definitely not a suicide mission, Arsenal just can't afford any more stupid defensive errors from Kos and Mustafi
You dont want this team to go to A.Madrid with a bad result from Manu game.
A.Madrid are very beatableand not strong like people make them to be.We have to belive that we need to go to school 2 goals .A 2-2 draw see us through
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Mustafi must have been visiting the same bar as Cahill.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

balo wrote:Mustafi must have been visiting the same bar as Cahill.
:mrgreen:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

charlie wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:
Cally wrote:
charlie wrote:Make no mistake, today was 12 vs 10.
We all know who had 10 players. Ref chose his side in the first 10 mins.

I just hope in the return leg, they find a serious ref, and this mumu is never allowed near a big game in his lfe again
Whoever you are, you're talking complete nonsense. You've gone on and on about the referee despite clear evidence that he's right. I'm sure you're likely a Man U fan...smh
:D Problem with some fans....
If you cannot see the referee unfairly influenced this game with his quick whistle especially early in the game, then I cannot help you or your color blindness.

BTW, you no know me, so take your assumptions and shove am! Manure fan ko, Toto fan ni..... :rotf: :rotf:
Charlie you sef, fire birn person for body you dey ask if the fire hot...abeg go siddon you suppose they help rub oil not pepper!
Charlie it was a well deserved red.
Bros O! How bodi? Ok ooo, I go use pears baby jelly instead of kerosene.

@ojafranpa, I wont argue that both yellow cards where not clear fouls, because they where.
Just saying that experienced refs know how to keep their hands away from their pockets in big games so they dont unfairly infleunce the match with rash decisions.

This ref reffed this game as an amature from start to finish. He was more interested in proving he was Oga patapata, instead of not trying to influence the game or the result.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

That was Kos though.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Its a Partey its a Partey its a Partey... he's a freaking baller.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

platinum wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:It will be a miracle to beat this AM team in Madrid, simple. But miracles happen, if we win or draw in madrid it will not be due to tactical ogbole of Wenger it will be either of :

madrid has a Kos moment
Ref helps us again.

This AM team is well drilled in soaking up pressure and counter attacking and if we play the way we played today , we are out , simple and short.

We had them jittery in the first 15 mins ( i count this to home advantage ) and we should have punished them fully. They will have us jittery for periods in Madrid and hopefully they dont punish us.
Ref helps Arsenal again? What do you mean? Vrjsalko absolutely deserved to go off. Both worthy offenses.
The kid is Croatian and we will face him in Russia....i hope whoever refs our game will do same if he commits same tragic offenses. And I'm sure you'd say same.

My brother - they were both yellow card offences but the first MOST referees would have given him stern warning, it was his first offense in a game hat both sides where getting warmed up. If na so Patey, Bellerin and Ramsey should have gotten cards in that first half...Bellerin's was the one that got simeone sent off . Go rewatch that; Bells fully deserved a card. We be Arsenal fans biko lets not lose objectivity. That ref spoil game no be small.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

After what we saw against Newcastle, I can't understand how the defenders could be beaten by the same long balls.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ojafranpa wrote:
That was Kos though.
Kos made the error. Mustafi tumbled and was going to defend the ball in his fumbling state.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:After what we saw against Newcastle, I can't understand how the defenders could be beaten by the same long balls.
Relax the boys will be fine next week,We are will win Europa.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs 0 Atletico Madrid (Lacazette)

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:Mistake to keep Griezman this long
:lol: :lol: :lol:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lol. Killers in Madrid ke? Na beans? They couldn’t kill 10 men at home in spite of 83+ mins of one man advantage but they will get it done in Madrid. Carry go.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs 0 Atletico Madrid (Lacazette)

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:
platinum wrote:
Thunder wrote:
platinum wrote:
txj wrote:Mistake to keep Griezman this long
You mean Gameiro?
Guess we'll playing Man Utd with our academy players on Sunday. :lol:
Priorities you know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One side has Euro ambition, the other is .....

savic on, correa off, they're fully parking the bus. Arsenal needs that 2nd goal.
Sorry meant Gameiro
na lie! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No mind am :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

King Futcha wrote:Its a Partey its a Partey its a Partey... he's a freaking baller.
The technical aspect of his game needs polishing but he’s s he overall effort was very impressive. One of AM’s best performers today.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

green4life wrote:
King Futcha wrote:Its a Partey its a Partey its a Partey... he's a freaking baller.
The technical aspect of his game needs polishing but he’s s he overall effort was very impressive. One of AM’s best performers today.
My good bro with all due respect that’s nonsense. The technical aspect of his game is top notch. His Gabe’s is clean and his passing, positions and decision making are all superb. He is emerging as one of the game’s finest midfield players.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

Ahem,...Madrid no be Moscow.
You should look up ATL's home record this year.
Arsenal is in trouble.
well aware of their home record, i pointed it out during the game. This was a missed chance. Arsenal absolutely had to win by multiple goals and NOT concede.
At any rate, we will see what happens in Madrid. They cannot cry about this, they just have to play with cojones.
People said same about Juventus before Spurs played them at their ground. Arsenal can win at Atl's new stadium.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

YUJAM wrote:
green4life wrote:
My good bro with all due respect that’s nonsense. The technical aspect of his game is top notch. His Gabe’s is clean and his passing, positions and decision making are all superb. He is emerging as one of the game’s finest midfield players.
That brother balled....he has greatly improved from the Parteey i saw 3 seasons ago,who was raw and almost ball watching on the field every time he comes on for AM.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Shambolic defending by Arsenal. "If in doubt - put it out". Koscielny should have cleared the ball into Row Z (and booted Griezmann up there too if necessary). Arsenal had a glorious chance to send Wenger out on a high. Playing for 80 minutes against 10 men = wasted opportunity.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

...I've been blocked from my WhatsApp Arsenal group :atc: :atc: :atc:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Gooner1 wrote:...I've been blocked from my WhatsApp Arsenal group :atc: :atc: :atc:

Blocked for your solidarity with the players?

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

wiseone wrote:Shambolic defending by Arsenal. "If in doubt - put it out". Koscielny should have cleared the ball into Row Z (and booted Griezmann up there too if necessary). Arsenal had a glorious chance to send Wenger out on a high. Playing for 80 minutes against 10 men = wasted opportunity.
We will do it next week,Wenger will go on a high,also he need to make some adjustment in return leg.Playing away will not be easy like at home.