Trump issues veiled threats to competing nations for 2026 WC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Trump issues veiled threats to competing nations for 202

Post by Cellular »

Mace, if you work in corporate America please don't use color when cursing someone out.

Plain and simple...

Be them black, white, or other. It is considered racist/racial. You can reserve the academic discussion when you are at a pub or a bar.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:Mace, if you work in corporate America please don't use color when cursing someone out.

Plain and simple...

Be them black, white, or other. It is considered racist/racial. You can reserve the academic discussion when you are at a pub or a bar.
But Ok, I just told you white people make fun of other white folks calling them orange for having a bad tan. They are both the same race so how will their job file the issue as racial?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:Mace, if you work in corporate America please don't use color when cursing someone out.

Plain and simple...

But Ok, I just told you white people make fun of other white folks calling them orange for having a bad tan. They are both the same race so how will their job file the issue as racial?
Don't know. Just like black people calling each other the "N" word. Until someone else misappropriates that word and use the excuse, "but they call each other by that name..."

Former job dealt with folks who were very litigious and wouldn't mind collecting severance package for "creating a hostile work environment". Even paying a compliment to someone of the opposite sex was frowned upon.

Yes, being PC has gone awry. Folks can choose to conform or just don't give a darn... and deal with the consequences.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Plain and simple...

Don't know. Just like black people calling each other the "N" word. Until someone else misappropriates that word and use the excuse, "but they call each other by that name..."

Former job dealt with folks who were very litigious and wouldn't mind collecting severance package for "creating a hostile work environment". Even paying a compliment to someone of the opposite sex was frowned upon.

Yes, being PC has gone awry. Folks can choose to conform or just don't give a darn... and deal with the consequences.
I don’t think anyone is arguing that it’s not an insult, it clearly is and is intended to hurt but doesn’t make it racist. And I don’t think bringing up actual racist terms like the N word, mullato, Black (that we ALL agree with) adds anything to this argument, because I’m still trying to understand how and when calling someone orange for having a bad spray tan became racist. But of course insulting someone at work by mocking their spray tan can get you in trouble if it upsets them, just like any other insult, but everything is not racist.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The YeyeMan wrote:
felarey wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Calling Trump orange is NOT racist. It's NOT racist to name/describe someone's colour.

Calling Trump an orange moron is NOT racist.

His skin is orange because of his use of tan spray/tanning salons. It's not his natural colour. Having an artificial tan has NOTHING to do with race.

Wondering why the orange community haven't taken offence at Trump being called orange.....?

Because there isn't an orange community!
And when a black person tans, uses tan spray or tanning salon to look blacker.....em em em....

Btw, you`re making an assumption on how he got the tan.
The tan is artificial. He wasn't born that colour. Haba!

As for black people tanning, what's you point?
So a tanned white person that appears orange has nothing to do with that person's phenotype? Are you born with your phenotype? Why not say 'pink' instead of orange when his skin is pink and claim you didn't racially abuse him? When a south indian man that spends a lot of time in the sun and is dark is called black with expletives by a white person, I guess its not racial as he's not from black race. What you need to do is remove 'Trump' from the equation so the scale can fall from your eyes, then maybe there will be clear thinking on your part. You've learnt well from the tea partiers that racially abused Obama with 'black' but claimed it was a colour and he's mixed race.
I saw an 'orange' woman today at school drop off, she just got back from Hawaii with a bad tan. I bet if she pissed me off, I can quickly assume she sprayed herself and call her orange #$%$. You guys are ridiculous!
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

King Futcha wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
felarey wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Calling Trump orange is NOT racist. It's NOT racist to name/describe someone's colour.

His skin is orange because of his use of tan spray/tanning salons. It's not his natural colour. Having an artificial tan has NOTHING to do with race.

Wondering why the orange community haven't taken offence at Trump being called orange.....?

And when a black person tans, uses tan spray or tanning salon to look blacker.....em em em....

the guy is not bright, why bother?
You're very bright calling tanned white people orange with expletives, couldn't expect anything better from you.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Cellular wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
felarey wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Just learn to admit when you're wrong.
I will never admit to racism being allowable. You should be ashamed of yourself. Why don't you go about calling white people orange with expletives and see how far it gets you. I'm sure you'd be comfortable being called black dotard by a white person. The "black" part means nothing and it's just an insult.
Got it. calling Trump Orange is Racist.

Goti and everyone else, take note. Felarey dropping serious knowledge here on race... He even open our eyes to the fact that we failed to see (perhaps because of race), that Obama, with all his education and accomplishments, is a "loser".
It actually is.

Just juxtapose that with calling someone a black so-so-and-so. Why not just call him a so-so-and-so?
There are things minorities get away with doing that is flat-out wrong.
And it does not make it right because it is done by minorities.
With all, due respect, some of you really need to quit with the DUMB DRIVEL...
Like seriously, you actually believe that Donald Drumpf is of a yet-undocumented Orange race?! :roll:
I can understand why people will be cavalier about such issues regarding proper and improper ways of addressing people. Especially folks who really don't care what they themselves are called. I have seen plenty of educated and supposedly enlightened people still address mixed race kids as mulattos.

It is quite okay to call him a Dotard... or to call someone a *kindperson* or an #$%@^&* or any other choice words. It becomes racist/racial when you ascribe a color to it. You can call someone a *kindperson*... it is just an insult. When you call him a black *kindperson* it is termed racial abuse. You will NEVER use orange to describe a black person but you can use the color to describe a white person who tans.

In a professional setting, even the use of the word "blacks" can be construed as racist. Or even the mundane "you people".

Most Africans have a hard time understanding why people will take offense to some words that seems benigh on the surface.
Cell, this is elementary stuff that a grade age kid understands, the only reason it has to be explained is because of the word 'Trump'.

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
felarey wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Just learn to admit when you're wrong.
I will never admit to racism being allowable. You should be ashamed of yourself. Why don't you go about calling white people orange with expletives and see how far it gets you. I'm sure you'd be comfortable being called black dotard by a white person. The "black" part means nothing and it's just an insult.
Got it. calling Trump Orange is Racist.

Goti and everyone else, take note. Felarey dropping serious knowledge here on race... He even open our eyes to the fact that we failed to see (perhaps because of race), that Obama, with all his education and accomplishments, is a "loser".
It actually is.

Just juxtapose that with calling someone a black so-so-and-so. Why not just call him a so-so-and-so?
There are things minorities get away with doing that is flat-out wrong.
And it does not make it right because it is done by minorities.
With all, due respect, some of you really need to quit with the DUMB DRIVEL...
Like seriously, you actually believe that Donald Drumpf is of a yet-undocumented Orange race?! :roll:
I can understand why people will be cavalier about such issues regarding proper and improper ways of addressing people. Especially folks who really don't care what they themselves are called. I have seen plenty of educated and supposedly enlightened people still address mixed race kids as mulattos.

It is quite okay to call him a Dotard... or to call someone a *kindperson* or an #$%@^&* or any other choice words. It becomes racist/racial when you ascribe a color to it. You can call someone a *kindperson*... it is just an insult. When you call him a black *kindperson* it is termed racial abuse. You will NEVER use orange to describe a black person but you can use the color to describe a white person who tans.

In a professional setting, even the use of the word "blacks" can be construed as racist. Or even the mundane "you people".

Most Africans have a hard time understanding why people will take offense to some words that seems benigh on the surface.
Black is a race, so that’s why it would be considered racist. When you go to fill out a loan application you will see it there as an option for race identification. And last time I checked most Black folk esp in America, their skin is actually brown, caramel, butter pecan etc, but are considered Black by racial identity, so when someone says ‘you Black POS’ they are referring to your race not necessarily the exact color of your skin.

Trump is actually orange which is not a racial identity, as if a very light skinned Black person spray tanned themselves orange like the folks from Jersey shore do and you crack on them calling them orange, where exactly does their race come in? You are making fun of the color they CHOSE to paint their skin not the race they were born into and have no choice about how society identifies them. In America calling someone Orange is simply making fun of their bad spray tan, it’s been that for a long time and white folks, Italians have been making fun of themselves in that way for a very long time.
Is pink a race? Is red a race? Is ginger a race? The idea of paint or spray tan is hogwash and you know it! It's very common for white people to appear orange if they've been in the sun. White people turning orange after a tan is a chemical reaction. I guess if you called him pink dotard, you will ask for what race is pink. :roll: Or red dotard? And if a light skinned black man got tanned and was referred to as brown dotard, you'd say there's no brown race. If you wanna know, approach a white person around you, don't bring up the name Trump for obvious reasons, ask if they would feel any different if after a tan, someone referred to them as orange #$%$ or #$%$. The reference to skin, makes it all wrong!

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Plain and simple...

He would be beaten up.

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

maceo4 wrote:

Plain and simple...

Yeah, black people call other black folks nigg-ers. We have to redefine what racism is, all because of Donald Trump.

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Gotti wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
felarey wrote:

the guy is not bright, why bother?
That’s putting it mildly... :D
I got it, the lure to insult Donald Trump has your sensitivity fried. Afterall, this man elected by his people as president has irreversibly hurt you deeply, that you'd be racist about it :D

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

There's nothing worse than a house negro. End of discussion.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

This Son of a B1tch#$ don start again :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Fvuk you Trump :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Leave our FOOTBALL alone :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

pajimoh wrote:If Trump wants to change the rules it should not be by threats. Lobbying and seeking support is part of the game. It is not done out of hatred. Veiled threat to influence vote is not sport
Exactly :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Yet People are here supporting rubbish
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

felarey wrote:

Why don't you just change your Avatar to trump :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

100%Naija wrote:There's nothing worse than a house negro. End of discussion.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

A slave like you could be worse. Hopefully you'd be free once Trump leaves office.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

felarey wrote:
A slave like you could be worse. Hopefully you'd be free once Trump leaves office.
he was never a slave, FYI .. he is from Nigeria .. However you an immigrant turned modern day uncle tom is all over this thread crying about trump being called orange. anyway trump called you his african american ..oops you live in canada
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

We all know some will sell their soul for a chance to laugh and smile with masser in the big house. It is what it is... house negro, the worst kind of negro ever born.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Isnt this grounds to ban USA from FIFA???
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

felarey wrote: Is pink a race? Is red a race? Is ginger a race? The idea of paint or spray tan is hogwash and you know it! It's very common for white people to appear orange if they've been in the sun. White people turning orange after a tan is a chemical reaction. I guess if you called him pink dotard, you will ask for what race is pink. :roll: Or red dotard? And if a light skinned black man got tanned and was referred to as brown dotard, you'd say there's no brown race. If you wanna know, approach a white person around you, don't bring up the name Trump for obvious reasons, ask if they would feel any different if after a tan, someone referred to them as orange #$%$ or #$%$. The reference to skin, makes it all wrong!
Only problem with what you said is that orange is actually a color caused by FAKE tanning in a spa, as in spray tanning, that's why white people make fun of the ones that do it instead of getting a real tan in the sun. Trust me I grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood from elementary school till college. When they stay too long in the sun they get a burn which is pink NOT orange. When you are orange it was because you went to get a fake spray tan at a tanning saloon, and you are being made fun of because you didn't go get an authentic tan.

http://www.philly.com/philly/health/kid ... _Art_.html

So if someone was insulting saying 'you pink skin so and so...' I could accept that more as being racist, or 'red face' describing an American Indian is also very offensive, or a ginger or a red head, freckle face etc all insults based on a particular races physical features which is out of their control so should be off limits.

So again you guys keep pointing out offensive terms I agree are bad/racially insensitive (N-word, pink face, mulatto, red face etc), but are still yet to show me how ORANGE (the topic of discussion) is one of those terms. White people are NEVER naturally orange so its not an insult to white folks. A black fellow that is very light skin can go to a similar orange spray tan and come out looking orange and can be made fun of for it. So can an Italian, a Jewish person, an Isreali etc. Just like you shouldn't make fun of a red head just for having red hair, but if they go get an ugly Trump style hair cut, hey man...you can clearly make fun of that all day long since they sat there chose that haircut and chose to walk out of the barber shop looking like that. :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
felarey wrote:
he was never a slave, FYI .. he is from Nigeria .. However you an immigrant turned modern day uncle tom is all over this thread crying about trump being called orange. anyway trump called you his african american ..oops you live in canada
Oh oh! The inmates have showed up to take over the asylum :lol:

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Mace, there's a huge argument about the appropriateness of the term "Redskins". It is deemed offensive and racist.
The people who use it don't see it as offensive. Some Native Americans see it as offensive.
Even my favorite NFL team calls their team the Redskins. I have actually come to realize that if it is offensive to some then I ought not to use it. Personally, I don't mind what I am called. All I did was point out that it is racially offensive and could be deemed racist in nature.
Some years back, Obama outlawed the use of the terms "Negro" and "Oriental" in government documents. In a lot of instances, the use of color as a descriptor is meant to be derogatory in nature.
Moreover, I have found out that because I don't personally find it offensive to me does not mean it is not.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...