Trump issues veiled threats to competing nations for 2026 WC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Trump issues veiled threats to competing nations for 202

Post by King Futcha »

Cellular wrote:Mace, there's a huge argument about the appropriateness of the term "Redskins". It is deemed offensive and racist.
The people who use it don't see it as offensive. Some Native Americans see it as offensive.
Even my favorite NFL team calls their team the Redskins. I have actually come to realize that if it is offensive to some then I ought not to use it. Personally, I don't mind what I am called. All I did was point out that it is racially offensive and could be deemed racist in nature.
Some years back, Obama outlawed the use of the terms "Negro" and "Oriental" in government documents. In a lot of instances, the use of color as a descriptor is meant to be derogatory in nature.
Moreover, I have found out that because I don't personally find it offensive to me does not mean it is not.
apples and oranges (no pun intended)

redskins is a racial slur, so there is a difference... in this thread a black guy living in canada decided orange was 'racist.'

are we going to filter the world orange? :)
'
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote:
Cellular wrote:Mace, there's a huge argument about the appropriateness of the term "Redskins". It is deemed offensive and racist.
The people who use it don't see it as offensive. Some Native Americans see it as offensive.
Even my favorite NFL team calls their team the Redskins. I have actually come to realize that if it is offensive to some then I ought not to use it. Personally, I don't mind what I am called. All I did was point out that it is racially offensive and could be deemed racist in nature.
Some years back, Obama outlawed the use of the terms "Negro" and "Oriental" in government documents. In a lot of instances, the use of color as a descriptor is meant to be derogatory in nature.
Moreover, I have found out that because I don't personally find it offensive to me does not mean it is not.

redskins is a racial slur, so there is a difference... in this thread a black guy living in canada decided orange was 'racist.'

'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

King Futcha wrote:

'
Queenie, you people wont get it... :D :taunt:

Ps., I am not worried about you. You are different from you people... :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Cellular wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

'

well played...

i see your are learning code words from your fellow deplorables. :)
Saints baby we did it
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Trump the Great! He doesn't care whose ox is gored and I like it. I also like the way his critics are whining all over the place. Where did Mr. Nice guy get Obama during the last bid? Shiiii...una never see anytin! The Great Trump has spoken. Good luck to naysayers!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kolinzo wrote:Trump the Great! He doesn't care whose ox is gored and I like it. I also like the way his critics are whining all over the place. Where did Mr. Nice guy get Obama during the last bid? Shiiii...una never see anytin! The Great Trump has spoken. Good luck to naysayers!

Kpom :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: ........The great Trumpminator :thumbs: :thumbs: .....A hero's HERO :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

4+ pages of tori about tanning color.

All of una get time.... :rotf: :rotf:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

And he is still issuing veiled threats whilst asking Africans to support his country's bid:
" Trump told reporters after meeting with Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari, via TicToc.
"We will be watching very closely and any help that they can give us with that bid, we would appreciate."
:ohmy: :evil:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/news/t ... spartandhp

The dude is as diplomatic as a ham fisted hammer. MAGA indeed..... :rotf:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

charlie wrote:4+ pages of tori about tanning color.

All of una get time.... :rotf: :rotf:
Na so we see am ohhh.
And bad tanning at that. :D

Interesting opininon...
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-is-d ... ge-2016-10
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

King Futcha wrote:

'
This Comey sef... :sad: :sad: :sad:
His face appeared slightly orange with bright white half-moons under his eyes where I assumed he placed small tanning goggles, and impressively coifed, bright blond hair, which upon close inspection looked to be all his,” Comey wrote.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

'
His face appeared slightly orange with bright white half-moons under his eyes where I assumed he placed small tanning goggles, and impressively coifed, bright blond hair, which upon close inspection looked to be all his,” Comey wrote.
white on white racism!
Saints baby we did it
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Cellular wrote:I can understand why people will be cavalier about such issues regarding proper and improper ways of addressing people. Especially folks who really don't care what they themselves are called. I have seen plenty of educated and supposedly enlightened people still address mixed race kids as mulattos.

It is quite okay to call him a Dotard... or to call someone a *kindperson* or an #$%@^&* or any other choice words. It becomes racist/racial when you ascribe a color to it. You can call someone a *kindperson*... it is just an insult. When you call him a black *kindperson* it is termed racial abuse. You will NEVER use orange to describe a black person but you can use the color to describe a white person who tans.

In a professional setting, even the use of the word "blacks" can be construed as racist. Or even the mundane "you people".

Most Africans have a hard time understanding why people will take offense to some words that seems benigh on the surface.
With all due respect, I do not intend to waste further time on this truly dumb discourse...
But any remotely intelligent person would get that "Orange" is an insult (not just Dotard), not a race.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

felarey wrote:I got it, the lure to insult Donald Trump has your sensitivity fried. Afterall, this man elected by his people as president has irreversibly hurt you deeply, that you'd be racist about it :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If you want to know what racist is..
Check out the dude who was sued and ultimately fined by the US govt for housing discrimination.

Not making fun of a comedic fake tan job...
Which is substantively no different from yabbing a black person's poor bleaching (or "pancake") job.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

100%Naija wrote:There's nothing worse than a house negro. End of discussion.
Thank you for this post. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Some of the people on this thread and the cape-ing going. Hopefully one day they'll get an award for the flips, handstands and excessive reaching they are doing.
Just Insane.

--------------------------------------------
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

To think that Felaray gets outraged about this and not the sh!thole comment on African countries. Please sangalo this thread to face me :D :D
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

F360 wrote:
100%Naija wrote:There's nothing worse than a house negro. End of discussion.
Thank you for this post. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Some of the people on this thread and the cape-ing going. Hopefully one day they'll get an award for the flips, handstands and excessive reaching they are doing.
Just Insane.
Kinda sad though. He is way more upset about people making fun of Trump's tan than when Trump called African countries sh!thole, and saying they need more people from Norway which is actual textbook racism.

What gives with this Trump supporters, are they under some kind of spell?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

felarey wrote:
Gotti wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
felarey wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Calling Trump orange is NOT racist. It's NOT racist to name/describe someone's colour.

Calling Trump an orange moron is NOT racist.

His skin is orange because of his use of tan spray/tanning salons. It's not his natural colour. Having an artificial tan has NOTHING to do with race.

Wondering why the orange community haven't taken offence at Trump being called orange.....?

Because there isn't an orange community!
And when a black person tans, uses tan spray or tanning salon to look blacker.....em em em....

Btw, you`re making an assumption on how he got the tan.
The tan is artificial. He wasn't born that colour. Haba!

As for black people tanning, what's you point?
the guy is not bright, why bother?
That’s putting it mildly... :D
I got it, the lure to insult Donald Trump has your sensitivity fried. Afterall, this man elected by his people as president has irreversibly hurt you deeply, that you'd be racist about it :D
Dude people repeatedly made fun of Obama's ears which he himself found amusing. I don't think a description can be classified as racist if it's only applicable to a particular individual and not a race of people. The fact that you find something offensive doesn't necessarily mean it's racist. Racist is offensive but offensive isn't necessarily racist in nature.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

King Futcha wrote:

'
Right after you filter the word 'black'.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

airwolex wrote:To think that Felaray gets outraged about this and not the sh!thole comment on African countries. Please sangalo this thread to face me :D :D
But Nigeria is a SH1THOLE at this very moment........ so where is the insult? :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Cellular wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

'

Trust me they do, it's herd mentality. It is more important to be anti-Trump than speak truthfully.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

'
Chief mobster, with this I'm surprised you haven't accused me of racism all this while using orange to describe tanned white skin. You must be twerking now that your herd are out pouting on the field after starting crafty comments on Gotti's post to draw them out. Too bad there's more talk about what is racist than the 2026 bid which this thread is about.

But I'll be here for you guys, afterall, truth by nature is confrontational.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

felarey wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

'
Chief mobster, with this I'm surprised you haven't accused me of racism all this while using orange to describe tanned white skin. You must be twerking now that your herd are out pouting on the field after starting crafty comments on Gotti's post to draw them out. Too bad there's more talk about what is racist than the 2026 bid which this thread is about.

But I'll be here for you guys, afterall, truth by nature is confrontational.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't think you're racist....I just think you're misguided, and obstinate about it. We leave calling people's comments "racist" to you.
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Tue May 01, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."