[TBL] Man United (2-1) Arsenal [PP, The Big Fella]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United (2-1) Arsenal [PP, The Big Fella]

Post by tfco »

The Big Fella being interviewed after the game

"The Boss told me to get in the box...."

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Man United (1-1) Arsenal

Post by tolahs »

Kabalega wrote:This is stupid defending.

If Fellaini comes on and you have no defenders to neutralize him, you have to cut his supply line off.
:clap: :clap: :agree:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Why so many youths against Man U? Wenger is already in Madrid mode.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Arsenal will sign Feileini in the offseason. I hear he doesn't want to stay at United.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Because our stars don't need to risk injury...
balo wrote:Why so many youths against Man U? Wenger is already in Madrid mode.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Kabalega wrote:This is stupid defending.

If Fellaini comes on and you have no defenders to neutralize him, you have to cut his supply line off.
...the Ballerina guy tried.
If you watch the build up as Young received the ball the B guy was scurrying and weaving his way toward Young but it was too late as the Y guy decided not to dillydally on ball and put in his patented swing cross. I was rooting for a draw so that Nigeria/Arsenal fans don't go mad :biggrin:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

There is no need blaming the defenders, the minute it wenr to route one, Arsenal became statistics. Even before it became route one Jose has been collecting 6 points from Wenger, it would be an anti climax not to do this as a sending off present for Wenger.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

We offered Felliani 140K a week from 80K, be refused, on a free transfer, he can receive over 200K and a massive signing on fee, if we are serious about keeping him, we should pay what is due
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Team played well. Unfortunate loss. To the next game.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:We offered Felliani 140K a week from 80K, be refused, on a free transfer, he can receive over 200K and a massive signing on fee, if we are serious about keeping him, we should pay what is due
:shock:

there's a team out there willing to pay the Big Fella 200K/week???

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

The new Arsenal coach will sign Marouane Felaini. Arsenal has too many short people.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Nkume wrote:Team played well. Unfortunate loss. To the next game.
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:We offered Felliani 140K a week from 80K, be refused, on a free transfer, he can receive over 200K and a massive signing on fee, if we are serious about keeping him, we should pay what is due
:shock:

there's a team out there willing to pay the Big Fella 200K/week???
Why not if he is free and comes with the resumee of being a United player.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I had emotionally checked out of Arsenal world but Ospina is beyond pathetic ... what a horrible goalie :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wafflebag tell us Xhacraps Side ways passing stats :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Just win on Thursday and all will be fine
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Gooner1 wrote:
Gerrarahia EP! :veryangry:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Kako wrote:Looks like Arsenal is winning this game.
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

oloye wrote:There is no need blaming the defenders, the minute it wenr to route one, Arsenal became statistics. Even before it became route one Jose has been collecting 6 points from Wenger, it would be an anti climax not to do this as a sending off present for Wenger.
I knew this was a 2-1 win for ManU after 15mins because of the circumstances/lineups.

If it were a priority game, I believe Arsenal would have had better preps, even with the young lads.
Their "kids" are good, and should have had more playing time earlier.

Ultimately, Arsenal are looking at Europa and all players around the world, have the World Cup in mind.
Making it hard for some of them to be motivated to play hard for club when the big one is round the corner and titles are already won.
Last edited by Kabalega on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Nkume wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Gerrarahia EP! :veryangry:
Can I ask you a question?
Out of the EPL title race by November, no UCL qualification......is that 'progress'?
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Against the big 6, United lost to City, Cjhelsea and Spurs and of course beat City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool, its just the small games we were found wanting, that's why today, City are the champions, Mourinho seems to know how to handle the top 6 sides
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Against the big 6, United lost to City, Cjhelsea and Spurs and of course beat City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool, its just the small games we were found wanting, that's why today, City are the champions, Mourinho seems to know how to handle the top 6 sides
Ah! Una don change mouth? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Just a few months ago, Mourinho was apparently the worst top 6 coach in the history of the world. He was useless at top 6 games! :lol: :lol:

p.s-- there is nothing like top 6. that how you guys keep increasing it. From top 2 to top 3 to top 4, now top 6. :rotf: :rotf: soon, it will be top 10. Anyone who finishes outside the CL positions, is not worth speaking about.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?