Robert Lewandowski the destroyer of small teams

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
Robert Lewandowski the destroyer of small teams

Post by Mzekezeke »

This guy is just a flat track bully otherwise known as the destroyer of small teams(DOST). Put some half decent opposition against Bayern and this guy gets found out.
I am even more amazed that Real are apparently considering buying him.

He is massively over rated.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Robert Lewandowski the destroyer of small teams

Post by fabio »

Mzekezeke wrote:This guy is just a flat track bully otherwise known as the destroyer of small teams(DOST). Put some half decent opposition against Bayern and this guy gets found out.

Using a cricket terminology in a Naija soccer site..
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

He run his mouth after SE beat Poland that Poland was the better t eam,i mean the guy was pocket in that game
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I remember they've said the same about Messi and CRON. It takes one lousy game for some to throw all your achievements out of the window
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

pajimoh wrote:I remember they've said the same about Messi and CRON. It takes one lousy game for some to throw all your achievements out of the window
So true.
We are talking about the same Lewandowski who kicked Real out on his own in 2012 when he was playing his last season for Dortmund.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

DAgrin wrote:
pajimoh wrote:I remember they've said the same about Messi and CRON. It takes one lousy game for some to throw all your achievements out of the window
So true.
We are talking about the same Lewandowski who kicked Real out on his own in 2012 when he was playing his last season for Dortmund.
He is what we call a local champion. Once he goes out of his area its nothing but problems
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

Our beloved Thierry Henry was unfairly mocked as a DOST by some unscrupulous elements on CE. He was a born winner. This Lewandowski character is the definition of a DOST
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

DAgrin wrote:
So true.
Classic example of a one-off. Since then at a better team (Bayern) how many bites of the apple has he had with failure? Yesterday's performance or lack thereof was typical. Compare him to a striker like Drogba who wasn't big on stats but more often than not stood tall when it mattered most. The said about Lewa the better!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

DAgrin wrote:
So true.
That you have to go back to 2012 , 6 years ago does more harm to him than good. A goal scorer he may be,footballer he ain't, he is just poor when it comes to the basics of the game when compared to others.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Haven’t heard this phrase for sometime...
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Uzoho disagrees :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Not true.
You do not have to have playing abilities to score goals.
There are just goal scorers with little playing abilities.
There are goal scorers with play-making abilities.
There are goal scorers with little playing & dribbling abilities.
There are just goal scorers with playing, dribbling & play-maker abilities.
etc
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Mzekezeke wrote:Our beloved Thierry Henry was unfairly mocked as a DOST by some unscrupulous elements on CE. He was a born winner. This Lewandowski character is the definition of a DOST
He once destroyed (wait for it)................................Real Madrid, scoring 4 goals in Dortmund's 4-1 victory.

But then..................Lewandowski was playing for the DEAN :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .
Salah :thumbs: will become a DOST if he leaves the DEAN :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Mzekezeke wrote:This guy is just a flat track bully otherwise known as the destroyer of small teams(DOST). Put some half decent opposition against Bayern and this guy gets found out.

I swear, YouTube has ruined football. After being a top striker for years we’re supposed to believe your cricket rants about a player whose record speaks for itself? Gerrarra hia mein!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

The guys is just pants :curse:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

green4life wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
So true.
Classic example of a one-off. Since then at a better team (Bayern) how many bites of the apple has he had with failure? Yesterday's performance or lack thereof was typical. Compare him to a striker like Drogba who wasn't big on stats but more often than not stood tall when it mattered most. The said about Lewa the better!

:clap:
Case closed and end of debate. Lewandowski is not a striker that when the chips are down you look to him ro pull a rabbit out of a hat. Without excellent service he is nothing and even at that he needs 10 chances to scare 1. Bayern with a better striker last night could have went to town with Madrid. There is nothing he does well

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ot-on.html
Last edited by Comrade Machel on Wed May 02, 2018 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

They've said this about CR7, said it about Zlatan, said it about Henry. Even Messi has got his own level of this treatment. It's not usually a strong argument.

Did he score 4 in a game against Real once or did I imagine that?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:They've said this about CR7, said it about Zlatan, said it about Henry. Even Messi has got his own level of this treatment. It's not usually a strong argument.

Oga Plat what year did he score that 4 goals alone?He should thank Klopp for making him look good.How come since he move to a better team he has been average and only show up in German league?You guys have to go bring 6 years ago one off game.Do you want me name few Nigerian strikers that have destroy Real also in the past?
He is over hype not better than Giroud self :roll: :lol:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:They've said this about CR7, said it about Zlatan, said it about Henry. Even Messi has got his own level of this treatment. It's not usually a strong argument.

Oga Plat what year did he score that 4 goals alone?He should thank Klopp for making him look good.How come since he move to a better team he has been average and only show up in German league?You guys have to go bring 6 years ago one off game.Do you want me name few Nigerian strikers that have destroy Real also in the past?
Over hyped? The first question to ask is....who hyped him? Then, where did YOU hype him to? It is all in YOUR mind. If you saw newspaper articles about him and believed he was the next coming of Ronaldo, whose fault is it?

As for Giroud being better, stop it. I've probably praised Giroud more than anyone else on this forum but get serious. There are levels to this game. Giroud is a competent, good forward. Lewandowski is one of the best #9s in the world bar none. Destroyer of small teams? Okay. Good enough for Bayern though, and certainly good enough for Poland. I wish he were Nigerian.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!

Post by AreaStarr »

Refugees continue to pollute CE with nonsense threads
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Think Lewandowski is hype? Just look at his titles. May be the best no. 9 on the planet i.e. out and out striker. He does it for Poland too.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Over hyped? The first question to ask is....who hyped him? Then, where did YOU hype him to? It is all in YOUR mind. If you saw newspaper articles about him and believed he was the next coming of Ronaldo, whose fault is it?

As for Giroud being better, stop it. I've probably praised Giroud more than anyone else on this forum but get serious. There are levels to this game. Giroud is a competent, good forward. Lewandowski is one of the best #9s in the world bar none. Destroyer of small teams? Okay. Good enough for Bayern though, and certainly good enough for Poland. I wish he were Nigerian.
you no see dem for CE?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Kaiser1
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaiser1 »

green4life wrote:Classic example of a one-off. Since then at a better team (Bayern) how many bites of the apple has he had with failure? Yesterday's performance or lack thereof was typical. Compare him to a striker like Drogba who wasn't big on stats but more often than not stood tall when it mattered most. The said about Lewa the better!
I am sure someone has posted about his 4 goals vs Madrid in 2013, below are some small teams he has scored against

Barcelona

Juventus

Arsenal

Man City
Last edited by Kaiser1 on Sat May 05, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.