A.Madrid 1 vs 0 Arsenal(2-1 Agg)FT A.Madrid Advance

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: A.Madrid 1 vs 0 Arsenal(2-1 Agg)FT A.Madrid Advance

Post by kajifu »

Oga Danfo abeg free beloved and please Wenger will not be any more,so relax amd free us .Thanks
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: A.Madrid 1 vs 0 Arsenal(2-1 Agg)

Post by kajifu »

SylverEagles wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Good night Les Pussies :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Who are those that said Ozil deserves 400k per week ??? :lol: Any player with any ambition needs to get the heck away from this grease fire ASAP
That guy has really committed a massive fraud on Arsenal. A typical no-show from him once again! :boo: :boo: :boo:
I hope a new coach review his performance and play him base on that not price tag
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:That away goal has killed us.
What a naive thing to say. Atleti didn't really need to score but they did anyway so you think if they needed two goals they would've gotten them? Pfft! :roll:
Why bother with Wenger fan?He is not Arsenal fan,hope Wenger get another job so they can all move with him and stick it where the sun don shine.
Uselss Wenger the only manager that has been in the game for long with no European title to show.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Some folks are funny sha. What has Arsene shown you in 22 yrs, especially in a he last 10, to make you believe he can win something in Europe?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Whoever signed Ozil to that contract needs to be investigated for fraud and taking a bung. That dude should have been given a pay cut .... na he should have been allowed to leave on a free .... worst signing of all time ... Bloody Parasite :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

A man who never won anything in Europe for decades is suddenly expected to wave the magic wand because it is his his final year......abeg let me borrow the phrase coach has been using for over a decade now..so dark the con.....
I feel sad sha ,I am gonna miss Wenger!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:Whoever signed Ozil to that contract needs to be investigated for fraud and taking a bung. That dude should have been given a pay cut .... na he should have been allowed to leave on a free .... worst signing of all time ... Bloody Parasite :curse:
Dude enough with this Özil infatuation abeg. Every single player on that team is underperforming. Let the new coach come and handle his business.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Whoever signed Ozil to that contract needs to be investigated for fraud and taking a bung. That dude should have been given a pay cut .... na he should have been allowed to leave on a free .... worst signing of all time ... Bloody Parasite :curse:
Blame the bloody fraud call Wenger,no coach willentertain that rubbish if he ask for such amount.I don't blame him but the club for listen to Wenger accepting such deal for him.Wenger wanted to bring Arsenal down before he depart.Last 2 season he has not make CL,the new coach will have to come and clean all this mess.Wish a club can come and buy him this summer
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:A man who never won anything in Europe for decades is suddenly expected to wave the magic wand because it is his his final year......abeg let me borrow the phrase coach has been using for over a decade now..so dark the con.....
Uncle if you gonna miss him,he is not dead,you can follow him to his new club .Wenger has never won anything in Europe for almost 36 years coaching.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:A man who never won anything in Europe for decades is suddenly expected to wave the magic wand because it is his his final year......abeg let me borrow the phrase coach has been using for over a decade now..so dark the con.....
Uncle if you gonna miss him,he is not dead,you can follow him to his new club .Wenger has never won anything in Europe for almost 36 years coaching.
Kajifuuuuu have you ever heard of the word sarcasm?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Kajifuuuuu have you ever heard of the word sarcasm?
kajifunmilayo is in mourning. He is not hearing right now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...the boys gave it their all, Athletico are no push over. But I know die-harders won't accept this :biggrin:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
Dude enough with this Özil infatuation abeg. Every single player on that team is underperforming. Let the new coach come and handle his business.

They don’t pay every player 400k per week and give a free role with no defensive duties and get rewarded with so little .... the man is a bloody disgrace e .... total fraud and football Parasite .

Has never showed up in a big game ever for this club
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ng-me.html

Oya Sisi Yemisi talk to Keown about Ozil :woot:

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Good night Les Pussies :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Who are those that said Ozil deserves 400k per week ??? :lol: Any player with any ambition needs to get the heck away from this grease fire ASAP
The grease fire you were begging Real Madrid (your true club) to sign just months ago :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

whether Wenger go or Arsenal lose ..its still Arsenal for Life.

Let's win our next major trophy [ New coach signing ]

lol :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Some folks are funny sha. What has Arsene shown you in 22 yrs, especially in a he last 10, to make you believe he can win something in Europe?
Break Arsene's time at Arsenal into two halves. This is a fitting end. Near but so far.

Atleti? Never troubled. One shot at goal. A punt from distance by Xhaka that never was a threat to disturb Oblak. Europe always had Wenger in her back pocket. If Pep Guardiola isn't more pragmatic, he'll go same way unless he stumbles onto another Leo Messi.

Good luck in your next endeavors Arsene, Arsenal's greatest coach yet. May the next man at the helm of Arsenal show you how it's done.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

theYemster wrote:
Someone bought multiple jerseys, speaks a player's name with reverence every single time. His infatuation isnt going anywhere ever. The juju is superglue strong.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ng-me.html

Oya Sisi Yemisi talk to Keown about Ozil :woot:
Keown has his say and FairPlay to him....Jenas makes far more sense though.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Ozil, Koscielny,and the left back/winger (name escapes me) are all complete waste pipes
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Athletic Madrid showed why they’re on a different level ahead of Arsenal. This series was won and lost at Emirates. Tonight’s game was only a formality. It went down exactly as all man expected. It’s what it is.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hopefully A.Madrid will not win the Europa