A.Madrid 1 vs 0 Arsenal(2-1 Agg)FT A.Madrid Advance

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: A.Madrid 1 vs 0 Arsenal(2-1 Agg)FT A.Madrid Advance

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:Hopefully A.Madrid will not win the Europa

They will be meeting Marseille in the final Is Marseille your new team?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ANC wrote:Ozil, Koscielny,and the left back/winger (name escapes me) are all complete waste pipes
You are the quinticenctial clueless Internet coach.
Ozil is WC that is world class.
Left back winger, whose name you don't know?

Bellerin is not up to scratch. Dude cannot make a decent cross for Auba or Ozil.
Koscielny is the best defender Arsenal have and he got injured early in this game.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

green4life wrote:Athletic Madrid showed why they’re on a different level ahead of Arsenal. This series was won and lost at Emirates. Tonight’s game was only a formality. It went down exactly as all man expected. It’s what it is.

Yeah their exceptional plan was for Koscielny to develop a brain fart in the last minutes and for Mustafi to trip and gift them a goal ... ok :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

balo wrote:

Kajifufu don confuse patapata...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
balo wrote:

Kajifu just like to wish ill on teams. Pray for your team to win and if they don't, move on.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Only fitting a man that refused to leave should enjoy success
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ng-me.html

Oya Sisi Yemisi talk to Keown about Ozil :woot:
Everything Keown is probably accurate but it's just as much an indictment on Wenger as it is on Özil if not more sef. He failed to challenge him enough to bring out the best in him. So Keown should shut it unless he's willing to call Wenger out also for his role in the entire mess. Like I said the entire team, EVERY SINGLE player has largely underperformed this season and probably more. Cech, now Ospina, Mustafi, Bellerin, Chambers, Xhaka, Laca, Welbz, Iwobi, Wilshere, even Auba. Take your pick, not one player had an outstanding season. That's not on Özil. The main issue that's bothering you is his price tag. Özil has never been a leader that singlehandedly carries a team...he's more of a complementary player. Why you expect different is beyond me.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:

Everything Keown is probably accurate but it's just as much an indictment on Wenger as it is on Özil if not more sef. He failed to challenge him enough to bring out the best in him. So Keown should shut it unless he's willing to call Wenger out also for his role in the entire mess. Like I said the entire team, EVERY SINGLE player has largely underperformed this season and probably more. Cech, now Ospina, Mustafi, Bellerin, Chambers, Xhaka, Laca, Welbz, Iwobi, Wilshere, even Auba. Take your pick, not one player had an outstanding season. That's not on Özil. The main issue that's bothering you is his price tag. Özil has never been a leader that singlehandedly carries a team...he's more of a complementary player. Why you expect different is beyond me.
Too whom much is given much is given ( a free role, no defensive responsibility and 400k per week), is it a crime to expect some kinda effort in return ?

Dude if you have nothing to say please just zip it biko . Ozil is a bloody disgrace as a human being and as a player. The contempt his teammates must have for him and others in the organization must be bile inducing . Only Keown thankfully has the balls to say the truth.

. Tufiakwa :curse:

And people wonder why not even one club came in for him when he was available on a free. And yet look at what Arsenal paid him ... what an organization. :rotf: :rotf:

Losers :mrgreen:
Last edited by anikulapo on Fri May 04, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

Just 3 more games of the Wenger era. Then good riddance
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Too whom much is given much is given ( a free role, no defensive responsibility and 400k per week), is it a crime to expect some kinda effort in return ?

Dude if you have nothing to say please just zip it biko . Ozil is a bloody disgrace as a human being and as a player. The contempt his teammates must have for him and others in the organization must be bile inducing . Only Keown thankfully has the balls to say the truth.

And people wonder why not even one club came in for him when he was available on a free. And yet look at what Arsenal paid him ... what an organization. :rotf: :rotf:

If Ozil who gives and gives of time and money abundantly is a disgrace of a human being, what would that make you? A grown man who sits on the internet spouting abuse on players and people every single day, what exactly does that make you?
Some of you never stop to think of your lives, you show zero self awareness. It's easy to spout insults on players and coaches (Mourinho gets a lot of this), never stopping to realize that those people have done far more for even your own continent than you will ever do. Mourinho, Portuguese pygmy, etc etc. Constantly doing for Africa. Wenger, French les pussies, constantly doing for AFRICANS. Sit in a corner and wonder about self. It helps.

Emotion-less about Arsenal right? Grow up already.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anikulapo wrote:
green4life wrote:Athletic Madrid showed why they’re on a different level ahead of Arsenal. This series was won and lost at Emirates. Tonight’s game was only a formality. It went down exactly as all man expected. It’s what it is.

Yeah their exceptional plan was for Koscielny to develop a brain fart in the last minutes and for Mustafi to trip and gift them a goal ... ok :mrgreen:
And how much of offensive threats are Koscielny and Mustafi?

My brother abeg forget story. Atletic Madrid are experts in low scoring affairs. They've only allowed 18 goals in the league this season. In a game where a 0-0 score would've seen them through, they were always going to rely on their strength. Had Arsenal won the first leg 2-0 as they should have given the red card advantage, they would've qualified because Athletic Madrid just doesn't score a lot of goals regardless of the opponent. That is their weakness.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:

No Arsenal for life
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

pajimoh wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
balo wrote:

Kajifu just like to wish ill on teams. Pray for your team to win and if they don't, move on.
Why you guys take my post differently is beyond me.
First i dont wish ill on teams,you have lie.
Second i dont like Spurs because of my love for Arsenal but i have praise your team for good job.
Last i like Payet and will want him win the Europa and play CL since his team is not top 3 so far.
Next year i will have the last laugh when our new coach take us far than this year madness
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

green4life wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

My brother abeg forget story. Atletic Madrid are experts in low scoring affairs. They've only allowed 18 goals in the league this season. In a game where a 0-0 score would've seen them through, they were always going to rely on their strength. Had Arsenal won the first leg 2-0 as they should have given the red card advantage, they would've qualified because Athletic Madrid just doesn't score a lot of goals regardless of the opponent. That is their weakness.

Skupe Biko this ya gist get as e be :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but for Okigwe old boys sake make we agree to disagree Biko :D :thumb: :sneaky:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

The painful part in this tie is that their coach was not even on touchline and their fat assistant coach outperform Wenger.Tufiakwa
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you berra get comfy with Europa

na there una go dey for the next 5 years

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you berra get comfy with Europa

na there una go dey for the next 5 years

make we qualify for am first na...then we go see. Europa no be automatic o...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Dude you need to learn to comprehend better than you insult.

Do I think Özil has done well? No. Do I think he should do better? Yes. Do I think he can do better (at Arsenal)? Dunno.

What I do know is that having an incompetent manager like Wenger has been the past half decade makes it impossible to answer that last question. Until Arsenal gets a competent coach that's able to bring out the best in his players before I can better assess Özil's future at the club. Even Bellerin and Wilshere whose praises you sang to high heavens in the past have both been shells of themselves. Are you implying it's okay for them to suck despite initially showing so much promise simply because they're paid less than Özil? There has been something structurally wrong at Arsenal for a minute so while it's understandable to criticize players, it's completely different blaming them or writing them off until that structural deficiency is sorted out.

You can't blame a student for failing an exam if the teacher/tutor sucks and other students have been falling as well. All you can say is that the student failed...the reason is still pure conjecture for now.

That's the best I can explain...if your don't get it too bad.
Last edited by theYemster on Mon May 07, 2018 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: A.Madrid 0 vs 0 Arsenal(1-1 Agg)

Post by wale1974 »

Chriskendo43 wrote:Im supporting Arsenal to win this match and the final
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anikulapo wrote:
green4life wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Skupe Biko this ya gist get as e be :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but for Okigwe old boys sake make we agree to disagree Biko :D :thumb: :sneaky:
You’re my FGCO bro for life so nothing spoil. :thumbs:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No it won't be loud enough from Old Trapford but Spurs' new stadium and Stamford Bridge are both much closer. We'll hear it pretty well from there thank you very much.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: A.Madrid 0 vs 0 Arsenal(1-1 Agg)

Post by tfco »

wale1974 wrote:
Chriskendo43 wrote:Im supporting Arsenal to win this match and the final
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: