HELLO IT'S HAKIM, DO YOU REMERBER ME

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

Well played, congrats, enjoy the moment and we'll see you in 2006 when hopefully we would have sorted out the mess known as CCC and the NFA.

Don't worry bout the players, we already have them!!!!! :D :D :D
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
wydadi
Egg
Egg

Post by wydadi »

:lol: :lol: ok guys hakim and i prevent u before :lol:
ok morocco deserves this win i think nigeria played mor individually that's why they were not very dangerous.
u have to change ur players
frenchie and others don't bet with an atlas lions again he always win :lol: :twisted:
the atlas lions are coming back ...be careful :evil:
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

congratulations wydadi, we knew that it will hapened my broters, but they didn't belive us, why why???? I didn't see okocha, did he play???
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

hakim075 wrote:congratulations wydadi, we knew that it will hapened my broters, but they didn't belive us, why why???? I didn't see okocha, did he play???

I am making notes about u in my pocket book. You will soon be booked for fouling the English language.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

and about football language, brother???? :D :D
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

hakim075 wrote:congratulations wydadi, we knew that it will hapened my broters, but they didn't belive us, why why???? I didn't see okocha, did he play???
how many times would u ask that question. 2Jay played if not well. and congratulations on ur "victory". it was well deserved
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

Its a Goal wrote:hakim075, you were and we were wrong. What more do you want :x?

NOTHING MY BROTheR,I ONLY WANT TO LISTEN THAT,because i heart a lot here, for example:

* have a dream
Nigeria 2 - Morocco 0

*hakim..Ouch

The day an African team beats us that resoundly is not here and will not come!!! It won't happen!
Nig 4 Morocco 1

*Naija to win. I'll tell you the scores after the game

*Do they still play football in Morocco, or they just pretend. You'll be soundly beaten by The Super Eagles.

*I hope you have more than one naybet in defence, cos only one naybet in defence means SE would have a field day against Morocco.

*you better wake up and watch the game

*it looks like we will be crushing many lions in this tourney...but the Atlas lions will be no exception...hope u come back after the match so u can give excuses for your team

*nigeria will wreck morroco with goals sota all of them will take rounds watch and see

* and more and more and moreeee
khalela

Post by khalela »

This is your time, enjoy. I never knew that humble pie and crow tastes so nasty!!!!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Hakim,Congratulations.We will meet again.Morocco and Nigeria will still qualify from the group.My hats off to Captain Naybet and the defence for a job well done.We gave you the goal,put the ball in the net twice,but killed our opportunities.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

hakim075 wrote:and about football language, brother???? :D :D
:lol: :lol: Hakim, you're good... you really know how to rub it in too. Morrocco played well today and properly executed their game plan whereas we had other off pitch issues. Enjoy your win, bro.. But remember that the tournament is not yet over. 8)
bigshawn30
Egg
Egg
Re: HELLO IT'S HAKIM, DO YOU REMERBER ME

Post by bigshawn30 »

hakim075 wrote:hello my friends, i prevented you?? no???
Where was okocha and aghahowa, for kanu we know that he's not at the top and yakubu, did he plAy???

before the match does not start, you had already to win it , but from the start of the match the players realized that it was another thing , like you i suppose!!!!!!!
I DO REMEMBER YOU BRO, CAN YOU GUYS MAKE HAKIM075 OUR NEW FOREIGN MODERATOR THANKS, THIS GUY KNOW FOOTBALL MORE OUR YEYE CHUKWU COACH CAST YOUR VOTES IF UR FAVOUR.
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

hakim we do not remember u...go home..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie