HELLO IT'S HAKIM, DO YOU REMERBER ME

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

hakim075
Egg
Egg
HELLO IT'S HAKIM, DO YOU REMERBER ME

Post by hakim075 »

hello my friends, i prevented you?? no???
Where was okocha and aghahowa, for kanu we know that he's not at the top and yakubu, did he plAy???

before the match does not start, you had already to win it , but from the start of the match the players realized that it was another thing , like you i suppose!!!!!!!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Who's Hakim? I don't remember you.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Congratulations. We will meet you again in the Semifinal.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

chei.... we don chop crow from hakim075... Well you guys played much better than us. It shows that names don't win games.

Kudos to your team.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

I think that Morocco deserved it. If not for that chance, but for all the other missed chances.

What I saw was that Kanu played well for 40-45mins and was done and Yakubu CANNOT convert half chances.

What can an Ikedia or Agali do that late in the game?

Zairi caused many problems, Hadji showed his experience. Okocha for APOTY? Well this performance was not the one.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

hakim075, well done. But dont start deluding yourself. Were it not for our incredibly incompetent "coach", Morocco wouldnt even be in the same league as Nigeria. Congrats once again.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Humble pies all round. We are just about the same level as Ghana right now.
http://www.naijiant.com/
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Hakim05
tell Wydadi to collect every chick he has been promised from the guys he made a bet with,
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

ok it's was a though match and nigéria played with only attackers, but with our iron defense, it was very hard for nigérian players, i told you that, but you you did not want to believe me !!!!!!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

cluelessness : Webster's dictionary definiton - (n) Christian Chukwu :x
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Hakim, congrats to Morrocco. But don't rub it in. :P
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

There is no hating from me, just big ups to you guys. Pure class and truely deserve the victory. Where we go from here, only God knows but I am not expecting much.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

hakim075, you were and we were wrong. What more do you want :x?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
MonroviaBoy

Post by MonroviaBoy »

Great Game played by Morrocco..The level of Parity in African soccer will be shown in this ANC...No more write in Games..You have to play well to win..and some LUCK..or JUJU :mrgreen: involved
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

We should just come home. CCC is a total disgrace with his formation. :evil:
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

and you had chance because the trainer made leave zairi whereas it made insane defense, and I can say to you that we began with a team without much holder like hadji and the small moha which returned at the end and which could add a second goal ....
i saw zairi but i didn't see okocha
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

i think am getting full with humble pies already :evil: :evil:
Peter Obi For President 2023
marloski
Egg
Egg
Re: HELLO IT'S HAKIM, DO YOU REMERBER ME

Post by marloski »

hakim075 wrote:hello my friends, i prevented you?? no???
Where was okocha and aghahowa, for kanu we know that he's not at the top and yakubu, did he plAy???

before the match does not start, you had already to win it , but from the start of the match the players realized that it was another thing , like you i suppose!!!!!!!
Hakim you da man.You certainly told us.You guys have a fantastic,cohesive team.Now I have to find those three chicks for you.Damn
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Hakim u won, u deserved it u created the better chances and we can sit here ansd say the referee should have given two pens but we wont. We know ourr shortfall and he sits on the bench (oops he stands) for 90 minutes shouting hey you without what is happening on the green grass
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

man make dis guy relax on that talk becos I dey vex seriously right now.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: HELLO IT'S HAKIM, DO YOU REMERBER ME

Post by cchinukw »

hakim075 wrote:hello my friends, i prevented you?? no???

HAkim congratulovia to Morocco. However u need to string your words together properly otherwise I go give you yellow card for ya grammar.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Congratulations.
I for one never thought the Moroccans were just coming to lovingly admire the golden boots of the Nigerians super stars.
Last edited by GREENWHITEGREEN on Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

hakim075, It's great for African football that a team can play that well.
So do you guys expect to win the cup? What're the Moroccan people's views?
Also is this the same team that lost to France a while ago? They played well today.