Steven Gerrards appointed Coach of Glasgow rangers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Steven Gerrards appointed Coach of Glasgow rangers

Post by marko »

Steven Gerrard just signed a 4 year deal to become the Glasgow rangers head coach, well we wish him good luck

is this the privilege they always tell us about? well i hope he does well or they will throw him under the bus
Last edited by marko on Fri May 04, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Steven Gerrards appointed Coach of Glasgow rangers

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:Steven Gerrard just signed a 4 year deal to become the Glasgow rangers head coach, well we wish him good luck
Wishing him good luck! I juts hope Celtic wont use him for practice like they have been using Rangers. Meanwhile until the time when Rangers can rub shoulders with Celtic, the phrase 'Old Firm Derby' should be banned when these two meet.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This seem to be a very bad idea.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I guess Yeyeman will now support his lord and personal savior at Rangers :lol: :lol:

Stevie-me, the most selfish football ever as a manager! :lol: I will never forget his rotten book and how he humiliated a 17 year old Walcott with the book and the racist attacks he made on El hadji Diouf. Shameless horrible human being. But white privilege gives him a job, easily. Good luck, my yansh! :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Multiple loan deals with Liverpool, would come as no surprise were Ings, Woodburn and a few others to fly North. The fate of Steve Gerrarrrd, Gerrarrrd, depends wholey on his capability within the transfer market...how much do the Gers have to spend? Last statemen of accounts suggested enough for a couple pints of Guinness and a crate of Irn Bru. Pathetic.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow this is crazy so Rangers can't go for likes of Sunday Oliseh and Siasia.Smh been a black man you are fighting 10 times harder to compete .
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He will need it. Expectations of him being the second coming of Jock Stein will be sky high and Rnagers fans may (unreasonably) expect him to knock Celtic off their perch. That said, didn't he win the youth league with Liverpool - going the entire season unbeaten?
oloye wrote: Wishing him good luck! I juts hope Celtic wont use him for practice like they have been using Rangers. Meanwhile until the time when Rangers can rub shoulders with Celtic, the phrase 'Old Firm Derby' should be banned when these two meet.
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

And Sol Campbell is still looking for a break through.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

what coaching experience does he have to get such a high profile gig?

has been an asst coach anywhere sef??

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

John Barnes was at a time ..
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:He will need it. Expectations of him being the second coming of Jock Stein will be sky high and Rnagers fans may (unreasonably) expect him to knock Celtic off their perch. That said, didn't he win the youth league with Liverpool - going the entire season unbeaten?
oloye wrote: Wishing him good luck! I juts hope Celtic wont use him for practice like they have been using Rangers. Meanwhile until the time when Rangers can rub shoulders with Celtic, the phrase 'Old Firm Derby' should be banned when these two meet.
Was this before or after Scott Parker’s spurs flogged his team 4-0?

You call yourself “wiseman, but you are one of the most intellectually lazy person’s on this forum
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:I guess Yeyeman will now support his lord and personal savior at Rangers :lol: :lol:

Stevie-me, the most selfish football ever as a manager! :lol: I will never forget his rotten book and how he humiliated a 17 year old Walcott with the book and the racist attacks he made on El hadji Diouf. Shameless horrible human being. But white privilege gives him a job, easily. Good luck, my yansh! :roll:
I remember the book too! Not just Diouf, he was even worse to Salif Daio.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I guess Yeyeman will now support his lord and personal savior at Rangers :lol: :lol:

AH! Yes! I forgot that one sef! There is a reason he is called "Stevie-me.' Selfish, self centered and a dont right cvntt.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Even our brother Sunday Oliseh is more qualified and experienced than Steven G, but cant get a good gig like Rangers
afc##
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

I see you have begun twerking at the very mention of Gerrard's name. :lol: :lol:

We're not all groupies like you, danfo. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

What qualification or experience made him to be considered for the job?

Meanwhile better candidates who are black can't get a gig like that.

So angry with this appointment. He may yet prove my misgivings unfounded but... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Glasgow Rangers are going to regret this.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:

I see you have begun twerking at the very mention of Gerrard's name. :lol: :lol:

Stevieeeeeee Gerrrrraaaaaaaarrrrddddd!! your lover has now given you a chance to become a rangers fan! Dont worry, we expect your kind to always follow his racist master everywhere. Yeye person. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Stevieeeeeee Gerrrrraaaaaaaarrrrddddd!! your lover has now given you a chance to become a rangers fan! Dont worry, we expect your kind to always follow his racist master everywhere. Yeye person. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I see your confidence has returned. :D Last time you mixed it with me you ended up crying to Cellular. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don't make me enjoy myself. :D :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

I see your confidence has returned. :D Last time you mixed it with me you ended up crying to Cellular. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don't make me enjoy myself. :D :lol:
Stevieeeeeeeee Gerrraaaaarrrrrrrrddddddd!!! Did you enjoy yourself the last time you mixed with your racist lover? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

AH! Yes! I forgot that one sef! There is a reason he is called "Stevie-me.' Selfish, self centered and a dont right cvntt.
The first book he wrote he was even worse made fun of their clothes and everything. That's why Diouf said he's the man in Liverpool but he's never done anything for his country, went on to declare himself Senegal's equivalent to Maradona. :lol: :lol:
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Why would he go to that bummy #$% league? He'd have been better off taking over a mid-table EPL club and testing his mettle against the best before trying to progress to a bigger club. Anyone can coach Rangers or Celtics to Scottish league victory.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Heliopolis wrote:Why would he go to that bummy #$% league? He'd have been better off taking over a mid-table EPL club and testing his mettle against the best before trying to progress to a bigger club. Anyone can coach Rangers or Celtics to Scottish league victory.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: which mid-table EPL club?