Coach: No more Britannia nightmare

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Coach: No more Britannia nightmare

Post by pajimoh »

Or is it BET365 stadium?
Stoke relegated. There goes Spurs customary 6 points and 8 goals
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Coach: No more Britannia nightmare

Post by Kabalega »

Shaqiri was often frustrated by the poor quality of the players around him and he showed it openly. then talked about it.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote:Shaqiri was often frustrated by the poor quality of the players around him and he showed it openly. then talked about it.
:shock:

how would you know this?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:Shaqiri was often frustrated by the poor quality of the players around him and he showed it openly. then talked about it.

how would you know this?
Highlights. :taunt: :taunt:

Imagine, if you see it in the highlights, of good attacking moves foiled by incompetence of players around him.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:

how would you know this?

Imagine, if you see it in the highlights, of good attacking moves foiled by incompetence of players around him.
...I guess he'll not go down with them to championship. Wonder what big club will come for him.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

There is a guy in the team ,their left back to be precise,I lost count the number of times his incompetence has cost them goals. I lost count how many goals came from his fumbling...and he keeps getting played.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:

how would you know this?

:clap:

:rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

mcal wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:

how would you know this?

...I guess he'll not go down with them to championship. Wonder what big club will come for him.
He already complained to the club's top guys and had plans of moving on even if they had survived unless they invested heavily.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

oloye wrote:There is a guy in the team ,their left back to be precise,I lost count the number of times his incompetence has cost them goals. I lost count how many goals came from his fumbling...and he keeps getting played.
The whole defense is poor. Even Kurt Zouma got worse.
The only thing they do as a unit is back track, which they do all the time, leaving MFs isolated.
Most of their issues are probably about coaching.

Ndiaye is the waste-pipe who keeps frustrating Shaqiri up front.
Last edited by Kabalega on Sun May 06, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

He laid on a well weighted pass that should have made it 2 nil and the waste pipes wasted the chance. I felt pity for him.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The bugle blows its requiem, a sombre ode to the dear and now departed. Freedom or fire, an improbable conundrum and yet, a question, the answering of which was far from straightforward. “Because it is my name, it is all that I have” and with that, John Proctor offers himself to the stake rather than walk free and yet imprisoned by slander.
M
It came as no surprise that, in surrendering the name for monetary reward, Stoke City succumbed to the ensuing ill fortune. The Britannia, a fortress inscribed in Premier League history, adulterated by the gold coined ambitions of the falstaffian fat cats. The name alone was power, respect, a good old fashioned garrison, in this metrosexualised metropolis of catwalkers and sun scorched ‘fros, a bastion of the old. Men’s men. Six foot and Senegalese, Salifs, Mamadous, Abdoulayes...gone went the good ol’ days, all lost with the name.

Flags at half mast, pristinely pressed suits emblazoned with war medallion, crease at the acutest angles in army salutes. The name change should never have been allowed...sadly the Premiership has lost one of its most iconic figures, most omnipotent obelisks.

In the bleak midwinter...
Last edited by Coach on Sun May 06, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Coach wrote:The bugle blows its requiem, a sombre ode to the dear and now departed. Freedom or fire, an improbable conundrum and yet, a question, the answering of which was far from straightforward. “Because it is my name, it is all that I have” and with that, John Proctor offers himself to the stake rather than walk free and yet imprisoned by slander. It came as no surprise that, in surrendering the name for monetary reward, Stoke City succumbed to the ensuing ill fortune. The Britannia, a fortress inscribed in Premier League history, adulterated by the gold coined ambitions of the falstaffian fat cats. The name alone was power, respect, a good old fashioned garrison, in this metrosexualised metropolis of catwalkers and sun scorched ‘fros, a bastion of the old. Men’s men. Six foot and Senegalese, Salifs, Mamadous, Abdoulayes...go went the good days, all lost with the name.

Flags at half mast, pristinely presses suits emblazoned with war medallion, crease at the acutest angles in army salutes. The name change should never have been allowed...sadly the Premiership has lost one of its lost iconic figures, most omnipotent obelisks.

For a minute, I wasn't sure what language this was written in.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Coach wrote:The bugle blows its requiem, a sombre ode to the dear and now departed. Freedom or fire, an improbable conundrum and yet, a question, the answering of which was far from straightforward. “Because it is my name, it is all that I have” and with that, John Proctor offers himself to the stake rather than walk free and yet imprisoned by slander. It came as no surprise that, in surrendering the name for monetary reward, Stoke City succumbed to the ensuing ill fortune. The Britannia, a fortress inscribed in Premier League history, adulterated by the gold coined ambitions of the falstaffian fat cats. The name alone was power, respect, a good old fashioned garrison, in this metrosexualised metropolis of catwalkers and sun scorched ‘fros, a bastion of the old. Men’s men. Six foot and Senegalese, Salifs, Mamadous, Abdoulayes...go went the good days, all lost with the name.

Flags at half mast, pristinely presses suits emblazoned with war medallion, crease at the acutest angles in army salutes. The name change should never have been allowed...sadly the Premiership has lost one of its lost iconic figures, most omnipotent obelisks.

Two names Mame Biram Diouf and Badou Ndiaye.
Both stunk up the joint but Diouf seemed to recover.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Neither were proper, rather a pathetic attempt at going retro. Where were the long throws, the corners, the headers, the two-footed tackles. Even the weather changed. Sold the soul for a bag of silver.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Coach wrote:Neither were proper, rather a pathetic attempt at going retro. Where were the long throws, the corners, the headers, the two-footed tackles. Even the weather changed. Sold the soul for a bag of silver.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: There is only one Coachito :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The true custodians of the Man’s game.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Kabalega wrote:
oloye wrote:There is a guy in the team ,their left back to be precise,I lost count the number of times his incompetence has cost them goals. I lost count how many goals came from his fumbling...and he keeps getting played.
The only thing they do as a unit is back track, which they do all the time, leaving MFs isolated.

Extended highlights?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

Extended highlights?
Some of us don't need much time to note certain things.
Last edited by Kabalega on Sun May 06, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Kaba, any relation to Kabalagala, home to some of the most outrageous gluteal endowments might one add in paranthesis...the synopsis offered above, excellent, Hughes’ Stoke took great pride in shuffling back to hold a back four as pourous as Snoop doggystyling an acupuncture enthusiast. Meanwhile Prof Pulis, professional Professor of the Sciences, has Boro in the play-offs. Clean sheets and crosses.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Coach wrote:@Kaba, any relation to Kabalagala, home to some of the most outrageous gluteal endowments might one add in paranthesis...the synopsis offered above, excellent, Hughes’ Stoke took great pride in shuffling back to hold a back four as pourous as Snoop doggystyling an acupuncture enthusiast. Meanwhile Prof Pulis, professional Professor of the Sciences, has Boro in the play-offs. Clean sheets and crosses.
:lol: :lol: Kabalagala used to be my hood back in the day.

Hopefully, Boro will climb back up to the rub shoulders with the big boys.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

Extended highlights?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

jungle-jawara wrote:

For a minute, I wasn't sure what language this was written in.
turn off the tv

read a book

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The true home of football, what was once a man's game has gone to the effeminate metrosexuals of today's football.