West Ham 0 - Man U 0 - #UnitedfaithfuL #NoThread

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
West Ham 0 - Man U 0 - #UnitedfaithfuL #NoThread

Post by Coach »

Dogsh*t display from United. Highlight off the game, Mark Noble wrapping his hand around Zinedine's neck ala Lauren and Phil Neville. Non-Prominent reply from the big fella. Disappointing. Shout out to big AC Andy Carroll, came steaming in when it kicked off and was well up for some. :clap:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: West Ham 0 - Man U 0 - #UnitedfaithfuL #NoThread

Post by balo »

Focus is on the FA Cup. CL spot sealed for Man U.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:Focus is on the FA Cup. CL spot sealed for Man U.
Your take on the FA cup final?If Chelsea win will match fixer stay or leave?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
balo wrote:Focus is on the FA Cup. CL spot sealed for Man U.
Your take on the FA cup final?If Chelsea win will match fixer stay or leave?

I don't expect Conte to win any battle against Jose, so I think the FA Cup belongs to Man U.

Win or lose, I believe that Chelsea will parade a new coach very soon.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Your wife offers you tickets for a cup final between Mourinho's and Allardyce's teams - what do you do?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Look for Leroy under the bed and R.Kelly in the closet. She wants you out of the house for a reason.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Coach wrote:^Look for Leroy under the bed and R.Kelly in the closet. She wants you out of the house for a reason.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

That "match" was utter bobbins. Sent me to sleep in the 50th minute or so (after fast forwarding through much of the first half). Got to hand it to Mourinho. He IS special. It takes a lot of guile and talent to make a team with Sanchez, Martial, Rashford, Mata, Pogba, and Lingard play like the b*stard love child of 1980s Wimbledon and Pulis era Stoke.
Coach wrote:Dogsh*t display from United. Highlight off the game, Mark Noble wrapping his hand around Zinedine's neck ala Lauren and Phil Neville. Non-Prominent reply from the big fella. Disappointing. Shout out to big AC Andy Carroll, came steaming in when it kicked off and was well up for some. :clap:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

wiseone wrote:That "match" was utter bobbins. Sent me to sleep in the 50th minute or so (after fast forwarding through much of the first half). Got to hand it to Mourinho. He IS special. It takes a lot of guile and talent to make a team with Sanchez, Martial, Rashford, Mata, Pogba, and Lingard play like the b*stard love child of 1980s Wimbledon and Pulis era Stoke.
Coach wrote:Dogsh*t display from United. Highlight off the game, Mark Noble wrapping his hand around Zinedine's neck ala Lauren and Phil Neville. Non-Prominent reply from the big fella. Disappointing. Shout out to big AC Andy Carroll, came steaming in when it kicked off and was well up for some. :clap:
So, you didnt wait up to see see the neck grabbing altercation btw Pogba and Noble. You missed :D
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Dammit. Missed it. What happened?
anointed wrote:
So, you didnt wait up to see see the neck grabbing altercation btw Pogba and Noble. You missed :D
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

cic old boy wrote:
As much as I want to agree with him, I see bad belle here....no one asked him to put his money against United....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho