AMOKACHI: WHAT HAPPENED WITH 2014 WC SQUAD SELECTION...WOW!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AMOKACHI: WHAT HAPPENED WITH 2014 WC SQUAD SELECTION...W

Post by maceo4 »

txj wrote:
john12 wrote:Oga txj, I haven’t lost my zeal to fight agents but we have to clarify certain things before pouncing. I saw amokachi tearfully crying and Eulogizing keshi in one epl preview. Infact, he said that keshi was one of his biggest influence as a coach. This is why we need amokachi to clarify who he meant was a coach/agent before speaking. You should also understand that I was raised respecting the dead except he was an evil man and we all know keshi wasn’t evil. The problem with this article is amokachi ambiguity and keshi death. The fight against agents detailing our WC must continue
No be u say u be oga; why u de fear nah?

He has already told you and u are here seeking fake clarification :lol: :lol:
They know who he is referring to as others before including Adebayor have accused someone of the same thing. But they are looking for clarification.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:They know who he is referring to as others before including Adebayor have accused someone of the same thing. But they are looking for clarification.
Adebayor?! Oh well, that settles it then... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone who accuses his mom of witchcraft and fought almost every manager must be unimpeachable.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

wow
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:They know who he is referring to as others before including Adebayor have accused someone of the same thing. But they are looking for clarification.
Anyone who accuses his mom of witchcraft and fought almost every manager must be unimpeachable.
There’s no smoke without fire...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
The only smoke I see here is the one oozing from your............backside :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

zee wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
The only smoke I see here is the one oozing from your............backside :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From Amo and Adebayors arses you mean?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
That one nor be smoke, na gas!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Gotti wrote:
As impeachable as a man who took the young Ghanaian, Nii Ordatey Lamptey, to Europe on a forged Nigerian passport pretending to be his father.
I am happy
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dammy wrote:
Gotti wrote:
As impeachable as a man who took the young Ghanaian, Nii Ordatey Lamptey, to Europe on a forged Nigerian passport pretending to be his father.
He was helping a poor African to earn a massive living in HARD CURRENCY.
Folks are dying in the deserts and seas just to it make to Europe........Lamptey had a saviour in the Big Boss. :clap: :clap: .
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo