SIMY NWANKWO HANGS AGAIN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
SIMY NWANKWO HANGS AGAIN

Post by vancity eagle »

against Lazio. Cross into the box and he heads it in.

This guy can be dangerous if we have good crossers of the ball.

6 goals in 7 matches.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SIMY NWANKWO HANGS AGAIN

Post by Cito »

I hope the best players ,that fits within the framework of what the coach is doing , gets called up to fight for a shirt for the final 23.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote:against Lazio. Cross into the box and he heads it in.

6 goals in 7 matches.

Good for him. Now he can start his summer holidays and watch the WC with joy like I do.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

6 goals in 7 matches.

Good for him. Now he can start his summer holidays and watch the WC with joy like I do.
Simmy is going to the WC.
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Trabzonspor beating Buraspor 3-1 at halftime

Shehu and Troost playing for Buraspor and Onazi playing for Trabzonspor.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EPL final match.

Iheanacho starts

Moses starts

Iwobi starts at #10 role.
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Simy will be named tomorrow and will be on the plane to Russia!
Last edited by doctorollie on Sun May 13, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

vancity eagle wrote:EPL final match.

Iheanacho starts

Moses starts

Iwobi starts at #10 role.
Definitely a threat to John 12 client. He will not like this at all. Please Johnny stay away from transformer .It is not that bad yet.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

doctorollie wrote:Simy will be named tomorrow and will be on the phone to Russia!
I agree! He will be at n the phone. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Bobo is saving Crotone.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Looking at our final 23, it’s obvious that these players are going to World Cup except for injuries

1, uzoho
2, ezenwa

Defenders
Balogun
Shehu
Ekong
Idowu
Awaziam

Midfielders
Mikel
Onazi
Ndidi
Joel
Etebo
Ogu

Forwards
Iwobi
Iheanacho
Musa
Ighalo
Victor Moses
Simon Moses

I believe that there are 4 more positions available for fight. 1 goalkeeper, 2 defenders and 1 forward. The last forward position should go to anyone that impresses the most in friendlies. We’re only opening that last forward position because no one has officially taken it
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Dammy wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

6 goals in 7 matches.

Simmy is going to the WC.
Based on what game footage in Nigeria colors.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

6 goals in 7 matches.
:clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:I hope the best players ,that fits within the framework of what the coach is doing , gets called up to fight for a shirt for the final 23.
Fight for what shirt? if you want to engage in wrestling, shouldnt you go and fight in the market place. There, you can even find a shirt to buy.

I despise that phrase "fight for shirt."

Sorry, the time to "fight for shirt" was 2 years ago. No sane person will consider an open camp with multiple fighters slugging it out one month before the world cup! That is asinine and complete downright imbecility! One would think you people have learned your lesson with all the fighting you have been doing since 1998. smh.

As for Simy Nwankwo and the Super Eagles, I dont care to give my opinion.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:I hope the best players ,that fits within the framework of what the coach is doing , gets called up to fight for a shirt for the final 23.
Fight for what shirt? if you want to engage in wrestling, shouldnt you go and fight in the market place. There, you can even find a shirt to buy.

Sorry, the time to "fight for shirt" was 2 years ago. No sane person will consider an open camp with multiple fighters slugging it out one month before the world cup! That is asinine and complete downright imbecility! One would think you people have learned your lesson with all the fighting you have been doing since 1998. smh.

Perfect definition for your rant above. :D
'Let's stay with players we used 2 years ago irrespective of their forms.' Sanity indeed! :oops:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

'Let's stay with players we used 2 years ago irrespective of their forms.' Sanity indeed! :oops:
If that is your interpretation of my comment, then the words I used earlier clearly describe you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please, go back to school and learn reading comprehension. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

He’s trying to educate you on the process of selecting players and the body of work required for this, which most certainly is not based on how hard you fight in practice sessions.

Only stupid managers and fans organize a camp for fighting sessions. May I recommend the WWE sir.....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

If that is your interpretation of my comment, then the words I used earlier clearly describe you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please, go back to school and learn reading comprehension. :lol:
I once heard/ read somewhere about fighting or having war of words with ignorant people and the wisdom in staying away because of their experience in those and bringing you to their level.
Happy Sunday bro! And enjoy your monopoly of sensible posts. :D
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

txj wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

He’s trying to educate you on the process of selecting players and the body of work required for this, which most certainly is not based on how hard you fight in practice sessions.

Only stupid managers and fans organize a camp for fighting sessions. May I recommend the WWE sir.....
Really? Ok and what you read from my post is physical fighting? Wow.
My post specifically said fit his framework and he took that as open camp. To a sensible person, does that not indicate his current team plus a couple of folks who are doing well that were not yet on the team? You don fall my hand with you interpretation, txj. With Danfo I understand in a bid to sound as the sole voice of reason he didn't read and comprehend. But you? Cmon bro.
Last edited by Cito on Sun May 13, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

The thing taya person. I thought it was obvious.

No one is saying that a player cannot join the team within 2 years, or that a last minute "surprise" cannot even pop up. Oh! Well, I am tired... Nigerians have finally worn me down. I am not interested in these silly debates anymore.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yakubu, Ujah also looked good playing for their clubs.

I won't buy any hype until I see him scoring consistently for Nigeria.

Let me remind people. The FIFA key dates.

May 21 to May 27 rest period

May 28 training camp starts

June 4 final list need to be submitted.

So you want take a player that has never played for Nigeria to the world cup. He will have about 7 days in camp, one friendly to make the team. You will drop players that have built years of chemistry playing together.

It is too late for Simy Nwankwo. Even if he is invited, it should only be as a camp body. He will get his chance after the world cup. It is not logical or pratical to take Nwankwo to the world cup.

Rohr should stick with the players that played in past games and friendlies.

9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

6 goals in 7 matches.

Seems Rohr already selected his WC 23 over 6 months ago. Rohr is not interested in discovering better options. He already told folks Nigeria lacks quality players, so expect him to stick with the headless chicken mafia.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

9jaMan wrote:

6 goals in 7 matches.

Seems Rohr already selected his WC 23 over 6 months ago. Rohr is not interested in discovering better options. He already told folks Nigeria lacks quality players, so expect him to stick with the headless chicken mafia.

Simy Nwankwo is the solution?