Agbo disapointed after Bonaventure beats him to league crown

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Agbo disapointed after Bonaventure beats him to league crown

Post by chief nfachairman »

Would he make it to the 35 man list? Countdown

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/05/14/u ... gue-crown/

Uche Agbo has told SCORENigeria he is disappointed after Emmanuel Dennis Bonaventure’s Club Brugge pipped his club Standard Liege to the Belgian championship at the weekend.

Bonaventure’s club secured the 2017/2018 Belgium Jupiler Pro League after the draw at Standard Liege Sunday.

Standard Liege knew that only a win could give them any chance on the last day of the season and were soon ahead courtesy an 11th minute strike from Laifis, but Uche Agbo could not help his team keep Club Brugge out as they drew level shortly before the interval.

Uche Agbo told www.scorenigeria.com.ng, “It was a sad day for me has we are no longer in contention to win the Jupiler League title but I really want to appreciate the fans, technical crew, management and my colleagues for always staying together.”

Agbo also told SCORENigeria he hopes to be on the World Cup provisional squad to be announced today.

He said, “I feel privileged and honoured to have been called up in all the games leading up to the World Cup and I am looking forward to the list with the hope that I would get another opportunity.

“I vow to give my maximum to ensure Nigerians have reasons to celebrate the Super Eagles in Russia.”