Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: I stand corrected
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:32 pm 

Isn't FIFA requesting a 30 man provisional list to the World Cup? Why is Nigeria drawing up a 35 man list? It appears Nigeria is creating an unnecessary hoopla over a simple thing as a 30 man list.

Post subject: Re: I stand corrected
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:34 pm 

FIFA increased it to 35 this year. Just name the 23 don't get players hope up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:38 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
FIFA increased it to 35 this year. Just name the 23 don't get players hope up.

Oh ok. Thanks. Any coach who doesn't know who he is taking is not serious. I believe Rohr is serious. To be quite frank, I think he already knows his 23.. Barring injuries and 1 or 2 players.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:53 pm 

highbury wrote:
Isn't FIFA requesting a 30 man provisional list to the World Cup? Why is Nigeria drawing up a 35 man list? It appears Nigeria is creating an unnecessary hoopla over a simple thing as a 30 man list.

another shouting and jumping to conclusion thread.. stop being a nuisance . The NFF released a 30 man list..geezze..what's wrong with you

how i wished they tax people like you who just run his mouth with zero perception

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:58 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:

another shouting and jumping to conclusion thread.. stop being a nuisance . The NFF released a 30 man list..geezze..what's wrong with you

how i wished they tax people like you who just run his mouth with zero perception

Haters are always losers. You boy are a loser :rotf:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:53 pm 

once again, you aren't intelligent and you hide behind a computer.
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Argentina named their 35-man long list for the World Cup in Russia on Monday with places for recovering Everton defender Ramiro Funes Mori and Racing Club's exciting young duo Lautaro Martinez and Ricardo Centurion.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/soccer-arg ... --sow.html

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:48 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Argentina named their 35-man long list for the World Cup in Russia on Monday with places for recovering Everton defender Ramiro Funes Mori and Racing Club's exciting young duo Lautaro Martinez and Ricardo Centurion.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dang! I must have hurt your stinking anal sphincter. This is a case of the Pot calling the kettle black. I know, CE knows, and more importantly you know that you're the dumbest boy on CE. I am not insulted by you: your opinion is accepted but isn't valued by me.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:03 pm 

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:

Haters are always losers. You boy are a loser :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He is and will EVER be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:05 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... and you are intelligent? I wonder how you have been sounding or behaving if you were not intelligent :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy!

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:07 pm 

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dang! I must have hurt your stinking anal sphincter. This is a case of the Pot calling the kettle black. I know, CE knows, and more importantly you know that you're the dumbest boy on CE. I am not insulted by you: your opinion is accepted but isn't valued by me.

... I think he doesn't know and hence the yeye-boy is a REAL dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:21 pm 

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... and you are intelligent? I wonder how you have been sounding or behaving if you were not intelligent :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy!

Chai! Chai! Chai! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You have finished the little boy. I hope he doesn't hang himself.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:23 pm 

Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

... I think he doesn't know and hence the yeye-boy is a REAL dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That is the worse part. If he knew, maybe he could do something about it. He probably doesn't have a job. Even if he has one, he is clearly stealing his employers time. Hence he MUST be a thief

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:57 am 

Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 3:22 pm 

iworo wrote:
Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Shame on you all, ganging up on poor Bigpokey, una nor get shame..agbaya all of una!

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:37 pm 

oloye wrote:
iworo wrote:
Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Shame on you all, ganging up on poor Bigpokey, una nor get shame..agbaya all of una!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Shame on us? Lol.. Did you take the time to read the history of the thread? Little boy Bigpork started attacking me for a question I posed. As a matter of fact, he has been attacking me. Just check the history. Check the threads I created. We just called him out for who he really is: a dummy and a little boy. That is the only logical explanation for his toxic behavior.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:08 pm 

oloye wrote:
iworo wrote:
Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Oloye :) :lol: , the small boy doesn't know how to respect his elders now.