I stand corrected

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
I stand corrected

Post by highbury »

Isn't FIFA requesting a 30 man provisional list to the World Cup? Why is Nigeria drawing up a 35 man list? It appears Nigeria is creating an unnecessary hoopla over a simple thing as a 30 man list.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: I stand corrected

Post by ohenhen1 »

FIFA increased it to 35 this year. Just name the 23 don't get players hope up.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

ohenhen1 wrote:FIFA increased it to 35 this year. Just name the 23 don't get players hope up.
Oh ok. Thanks. Any coach who doesn't know who he is taking is not serious. I believe Rohr is serious. To be quite frank, I think he already knows his 23.. Barring injuries and 1 or 2 players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote:Isn't FIFA requesting a 30 man provisional list to the World Cup? Why is Nigeria drawing up a 35 man list? It appears Nigeria is creating an unnecessary hoopla over a simple thing as a 30 man list.
another shouting and jumping to conclusion thread.. stop being a nuisance . The NFF released a 30 man list..geezze..what's wrong with you

how i wished they tax people like you who just run his mouth with zero perception
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:Isn't FIFA requesting a 30 man provisional list to the World Cup? Why is Nigeria drawing up a 35 man list? It appears Nigeria is creating an unnecessary hoopla over a simple thing as a 30 man list.
another shouting and jumping to conclusion thread.. stop being a nuisance . The NFF released a 30 man list..geezze..what's wrong with you

how i wished they tax people like you who just run his mouth with zero perception
Haters are always losers. You boy are a loser :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

once again, you aren't intelligent and you hide behind a computer.
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Argentina named their 35-man long list for the World Cup in Russia on Monday with places for recovering Everton defender Ramiro Funes Mori and Racing Club's exciting young duo Lautaro Martinez and Ricardo Centurion.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/soccer-arg ... --sow.html
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:once again, you aren't intelligent and you hide behind a computer.
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Argentina named their 35-man long list for the World Cup in Russia on Monday with places for recovering Everton defender Ramiro Funes Mori and Racing Club's exciting young duo Lautaro Martinez and Ricardo Centurion.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dang! I must have hurt your stinking anal sphincter. This is a case of the Pot calling the kettle black. I know, CE knows, and more importantly you know that you're the dumbest boy on CE. I am not insulted by you: your opinion is accepted but isn't valued by me.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Haters are always losers. You boy are a loser :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He is and will EVER be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:once again, you aren't intelligent and you hide behind a computer.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... and you are intelligent? I wonder how you have been sounding or behaving if you were not intelligent :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

highbury wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dang! I must have hurt your stinking anal sphincter. This is a case of the Pot calling the kettle black. I know, CE knows, and more importantly you know that you're the dumbest boy on CE. I am not insulted by you: your opinion is accepted but isn't valued by me.
... I think he doesn't know and hence the yeye-boy is a REAL dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Odas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... and you are intelligent? I wonder how you have been sounding or behaving if you were not intelligent :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dummy!
Chai! Chai! Chai! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You have finished the little boy. I hope he doesn't hang himself.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:

... I think he doesn't know and hence the yeye-boy is a REAL dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That is the worse part. If he knew, maybe he could do something about it. He probably doesn't have a job. Even if he has one, he is clearly stealing his employers time. Hence he MUST be a thief
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :lol: :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

iworo wrote:
Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:

Shame on you all, ganging up on poor Bigpokey, una nor get shame..agbaya all of una!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

oloye wrote:
iworo wrote:
Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:

Shame on you all, ganging up on poor Bigpokey, una nor get shame..agbaya all of una!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Shame on us? Lol.. Did you take the time to read the history of the thread? Little boy Bigpork started attacking me for a question I posed. As a matter of fact, he has been attacking me. Just check the history. Check the threads I created. We just called him out for who he really is: a dummy and a little boy. That is the only logical explanation for his toxic behavior.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

oloye wrote:
iworo wrote:
Odas wrote:
highbury wrote:

Oloye :) :lol: , the small boy doesn't know how to respect his elders now.