ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Post by felarey »

Tbite wrote:I respect Rohr's decision to exclude Enyeama

but only a moron would infer that Enyeama based on goalkeeping ability should not make the final 23.

There are obviously other reasons outside of goalkeeping ability, perhaps Pinnick and others feel that Enyeama is a big presence in the team, and they would like to err on the side of caution, that is fair enough.

BUT based on pure goalkeeping ability, only somebody with an IQ of 25 would say that Enyeama does not make the final list, talk less of the provisional list.
Oh no! You didn't just type that... even the Enyeama houseboys only asked for a trial with SE. He should go for trials to get a job.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote:The Enyeama houseboys need to gather whatever is left of their credibility and stop lying. Pinnick ko, Pikanini ni.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:Enyeama shouldn't even be a point of discussion. That battle is already won. Even if Naija chop 20 goals in Russia, leaving out Enyeama was the right decision. No man is bigger than a team or the collective. There's a right and wrong way of doing things.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

felarey wrote:

but only a moron would infer that Enyeama based on goalkeeping ability should not make the final 23.

There are obviously other reasons outside of goalkeeping ability, perhaps Pinnick and others feel that Enyeama is a big presence in the team, and they would like to err on the side of caution, that is fair enough.

BUT based on pure goalkeeping ability, only somebody with an IQ of 25 would say that Enyeama does not make the final list, talk less of the provisional list.
Oh no! You didn't just type that... even the Enyeama houseboys only asked for a trial with SE. He should go for trials to get a job.
I am NOT saying he should be in the team, I am saying based on pure goalkeeping ability he makes the team.

There are other factors to consider, cohesion, harmony etc.

Even if we want to discuss minutes, well most of our so called active GKs do not have many minutes. I do not have any problem with the exclusion, I am happy with the team list.

I just find it funny that some people actually think Enyeama is not all that plus several bags of plantain chips! Enyeama is a Nigerian GOAT! Not by name, but because his ability speaks volumes. If he were white skinned, he wouldn't be languishing in Lille.

I do not believe for one second that Enyeama has experienced a considerable drop in form, that is a myth! He is still at a very high standard, and what happened to him at Lille was ridiculous. Call it whatever you want, trial or whatever. In a trial, would he not make the cut lol. Would you be willing to take that bet? Even the Goalkeeper coaches knew he would make the cut!
Last edited by Tbite on Wed May 16, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote: Chief Ogbus, I make absolutely no apologies for advocating for Enyeama. I detest the way Oliseh treated him when Enyeama was mourning the loss of his mother and the manner he was pushed out of the National team. Unfortunately, when Oliseh quit on the team and they need Enyeama back, he was injured.

I hope not recalling Enyeama was Rohr's call and not Pinnick's call.

I thought this team would have been special with better goalkeeping.
That is the issue here. All the years of hard work cannot and should not be undone by sentiment. The prayer is that we never have cause to regret but I shudder at the thought of how Nigerians will react if things don't turn out the way we want.
We are putting a HUGE responsibility on the shoulders of the young Uzoho.
It better not backfire.
Anyway, let's hope the new guys make us forget Enyeama in a hurry
Amen. God be with them.
Make e pepper two of una well well! Your Enyeama went to 3 world cups we did nothing! We were embarrassed in at least 2 of those world cups he went to! All of a sudden it is the 2018 world cup that Enyeama would have become super man and win the world cup! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: hissssss... You want Enyeama to reap where he did not sow, and God said NO! NOOOO! It wont happen! The same way he walked out on us, Nigeria has walked out on him. Let him go and look for a club that will take a 36 year old youth team goalkeeper. Nonsense.
Stop being so emotional.
You need to go buy pad. Your period is obviously coming.
Yes, I will buy pad. As long as you know that the crooked Enyeama will NOT be going to the world cup! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And here I was thinking I was 'insulting' you.
Ashay....eeeuwwwww!. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kaiii! this thing dey pain you welll welllll :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your crooked thief will never ever ever play for Nigeria again and there is nothing you can do about it! i told you he was finished, did I not??? Yes, your crook is finished! now, get out of my sight, let me support my PEACE CORP TEAM OF BLESSED PLAYERS!

Your crooked thief who has fought two coaches can keep being troublesome in his own home! We will never see his troublesome kind again in our team. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your very small mind actually believes calling him a thief upandan makes one jot of difference to his life?
Dude, (I use that term with a degree of uncertainty :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: ), get a life.
A man's life. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kolinzo wrote:Been on SE hiatus for many years now. Enyeama does not neeed SE anymore. The guy has served the country and did very good. The greatest African goalie of all time. I will forever be grateful to Enyeamagnet. He is the greatest after Okocha!

With that said, any team parading Mikel Obi as the starting midfielder is not a serious team!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dude because you dont know African football hsitory, doesnt mean you should disgrace yourself. If he was Cameroonian, he wouldnt even be ahead of Kameni, talk less of Nkono or Song'o. Enyeama's saving grace is that Nigeria is poor at producing goalkeepers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your very small mind actually believes calling him a thief upandan makes one jot of difference to his life?
Dude, (I use that term with a degree of uncertainty :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: ), get a life.

Awww... you are hurt... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Enyeama is a thief and a crook! And his plan failed and it hurts you! I know! Let me spell it out for you, ENYEAMA IS FINISHED!! FINITO! Never again shall we have to watch a crooked thief play for Nigeria. Never! :taunt: :taunt:

When we have an amazing world cup, Enyeama will watch it on tv and shame and pain will drip out of his pores and he will realize that he was NOT part of the team that did Nigeria proud. And he will feel sickened to his crooked bone-marrow.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

pajimoh wrote: Enyeama's exclusion is also partly based on football, due process and possibly politics as well. How many times are we going to say this? How many competitive games has Enyeama played in the last 12 months - not one week or one month but 12? EPL season ends in May. By July pre season friendlies commences to get the players ready for August start to a new season. They then need a few games to be fully match acclimatized. We seem to think ability alone should do it for Vincent.
There's also the matter of his retirement. We keep hearing it from OTHER sources that he's in talks, he's agree to come back etc. Has anyone on this site heard or read from the main man himself as to his intentions?

Please, ability alone will not cut it. It didn't for Rufai. If we don't have good goalies then it shows our deficiencies and we can only achieve what we are destined to achieve. Vince can easily chop 7 goals just like any of our current keepers. It happened to Brazil, on home soil and with their first choice keeper.
Abeg make we put this ability, Enyeama and all else to rest
What does the EPL have to do with it? :roll: :)
When we call you guys EPL fan boys who changed EN to English Nest and CE to Cyber England, you complain. But here is exhibit 1. :twisted:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Why didn't the Enyeama Brigade clamor for Ejide given his experience and the lack of belief in our current keepers by them? He has experience and has been around since 2002 also.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Kabalega wrote:
pajimoh wrote: Enyeama's exclusion is also partly based on football, due process and possibly politics as well. How many times are we going to say this? How many competitive games has Enyeama played in the last 12 months - not one week or one month but 12? EPL season ends in May. By July pre season friendlies commences to get the players ready for August start to a new season. They then need a few games to be fully match acclimatized. We seem to think ability alone should do it for Vincent.
There's also the matter of his retirement. We keep hearing it from OTHER sources that he's in talks, he's agree to come back etc. Has anyone on this site heard or read from the main man himself as to his intentions?

Please, ability alone will not cut it. It didn't for Rufai. If we don't have good goalies then it shows our deficiencies and we can only achieve what we are destined to achieve. Vince can easily chop 7 goals just like any of our current keepers. It happened to Brazil, on home soil and with their first choice keeper.
When we call you guys EPL fan boys who changed EN to English Nest and CE to Cyber England, you complain. But here is exhibit 1. :twisted:
Dum dum :tic: Let me explain it slowly. May to August is only 3 months and still requires pre season friendlies and a few weeks of game time to operate at optimum as a player. Enyeama has been dormant for more than 12 months, most of that time with injury. So to just think you can invite such player to compete at a wc level is laughable.

Oh, you numpty, it is ok to use EPL as an example and I'm sure most other leagues go through the same process.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:

Awww... you are hurt... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Enyeama is a thief and a crook! And his plan failed and it hurts you! I know! Let me spell it out for you, ENYEAMA IS FINISHED!! FINITO! Never again shall we have to watch a crooked thief play for Nigeria. Never! :taunt: :taunt:

When we have an amazing world cup, Enyeama will watch it on tv and shame and pain will drip out of his pores and he will realize that he was NOT part of the team that did Nigeria proud. And he will feel sickened to his crooked bone-marrow.
Yes, I dey cry HOT tears because Enyeama pays my salary, innit. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Simple minds like yours really can't come up with anything but the mundane.
Meanwhile, if the guy stand for your front, na piss you go dey piss for bodi.
Nnamdi Kanu sef go dey jealous am. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

pajimoh wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

Dum dum :tic: Let me explain it slowly. May to August is only 3 months and still requires pre season friendlies and a few weeks of game time to operate at optimum as a player. Enyeama has been dormant for more than 12 months, most of that time with injury. So to just think you can invite such player to compete at a wc level is laughable.

Oh, you numpty, it is ok to use EPL as an example and I'm sure most other leagues go through the same process.
No need to beat about the bush, just accept that EPL is all you know and move on. :taunt:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

danfo driver wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Been on SE hiatus for many years now. Enyeama does not neeed SE anymore. The guy has served the country and did very good. The greatest African goalie of all time. I will forever be grateful to Enyeamagnet. He is the greatest after Okocha!

With that said, any team parading Mikel Obi as the starting midfielder is not a serious team!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dude because you dont know African football hsitory, doesnt mean you should disgrace yourself. If he was Cameroonian, he wouldnt even be ahead of Kameni, talk less of Nkono or Song'o. Enyeama's saving grace is that Nigeria is poor at producing goalkeepers.
Nna, stop mentioning names just for the sake of it. Kameni cant be put in the same sentence as Enyeama. I have seen Song'o/Kameni played and they couldn't hold Enyeama jocks strap.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Tbite wrote:
felarey wrote:

I am NOT saying he should be in the team, I am saying based on pure goalkeeping ability he makes the team.

There are other factors to consider, cohesion, harmony etc.

Even if we want to discuss minutes, well most of our so called active GKs do not have many minutes. I do not have any problem with the exclusion, I am happy with the team list.

I just find it funny that some people actually think Enyeama is not all that plus several bags of plantain chips! Enyeama is a Nigerian GOAT! Not by name, but because his ability speaks volumes. If he were white skinned, he wouldn't be languishing in Lille.

I do not believe for one second that Enyeama has experienced a considerable drop in form, that is a myth! He is still at a very high standard, and what happened to him at Lille was ridiculous. Call it whatever you want, trial or whatever. In a trial, would he not make the cut lol. Would you be willing to take that bet? Even the Goalkeeper coaches knew he would make the cut!
Tbite, Told them!(apologies, Chief Zebrudaya Okoroigwe Nwogbo).
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Kabalega wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Kabalega wrote:

No need to beat about the bush, just accept that EPL is all you know and move on. :taunt:
Shame you won't be able to tell us things we don't even know about the EPL, since the season's ended. The biggest EPL fan :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kolinzo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Nna, stop mentioning names just for the sake of it. Kameni cant be put in the same sentence as Enyeama. I have seen Song'o/Kameni played and they couldn't hold Enyeama jocks strap.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Yes, I dey cry HOT tears because Enyeama pays my salary, innit. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Simple minds like yours really can't come up with anything but the mundane.
Meanwhile, if the guy stand for your front, na piss you go dey piss for bodi.
Nnamdi Kanu sef go dey jealous am. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No world cup for Crook! :rotf: :rotf:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote: No world cup for Crook! :rotf: :rotf:
Little demented Kaycee2g :D ..................when will you join your god(even as Yaya :D no probs) in ......

paying your respects :D :D
.......................to the.............

Great Centurion :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: .
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:Zee is a low life #$%$
Stop suckin on Mourinho and Pep and concentrate on your country! We have a world cup and we have succeeded in humiliating a thief and a crook who tried to destroy our country! :thumbs: :thumbs:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:Zee is a low life #$%$
Stop suckin on Mourinho and Pep and concentrate on your country! We have a world cup and we have succeeded in humiliating a thief and a crook who tried to destroy our country! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Shut up...........you little child molester :curse: .

Just join your pygmy god in kneeling and .............

Worshiping :lol: :lol: ........the great Centurion :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote: I was abandoned as a baby in a pigsty because I am ridden with HIV aids. I am a low dirty cunnnt with a cursed future!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote: Ok...................make you leave me in peace Oga Zee :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: , I don follow the example of my god the Portuguese pygmy........................

in worshiping the great Centurion :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Good job, little demented Borinho groupie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote: e no go better for me! My meaningless life is cursed and the hiv aids i have will eat me compeltely from head to toe. All the men i allow to foook me will run away ans leave me to wretchedly expire
:thumbs: :rotf: