ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Post by nemi2002 »

danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Obong wrote:I already knew yesterday from a very reliable source that Vince was not on the list. The goalkeeper trainers recommended his invitation, but Rohr bowed to Pinnick's wish. Now, we all have to rally support for the goalkeepers chosen for the World Cup. I'm hoping that whoever gets the nod puts up a commendable performance at the big dance. Rather than engage in puerile and juvenile insults, I again salute Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper, 101 caps, three World Cups, Five Nations Cups, and many more blessings coming. Vincent Enyeama, take a bow!
Na Vincent e children that so?

Yes, that's his family. A truly blessed man. You wonder why some rather unfortunate fellows will insult and defame a living legend.
the same reason an unfortunate thing will spend months trying to squeeze a crooked thief into the national team to reap where he did not sow.

Defame a living legend my asssssss.... the same mouth you used to defame sunday oliseh, a man who did more for Nigeria and achieved more than Enyeama ever did in his career.
What did Oliseh achieve that Enyeama hasn't?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I respect Rohr's decision to exclude Enyeama

but only a moron would infer that Enyeama based on goalkeeping ability should not make the final 23.

There are obviously other reasons outside of goalkeeping ability, perhaps Pinnick and others feel that Enyeama is a big presence in the team, and they would like to err on the side of caution, that is fair enough.

BUT based on pure goalkeeping ability, only somebody with an IQ of 25 would say that Enyeama does not make the final list, talk less of the provisional list.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Tbite wrote:I respect Rohr's decision to exclude Enyeama

but only a moron would infer that Enyeama based on goalkeeping ability should not make the final 23.

There are obviously other reasons outside of goalkeeping ability, perhaps Pinnick and others feel that Enyeama is a big presence in the team, and they would like to err on the side of caution, that is fair enough.

BUT based on pure goalkeeping ability, only somebody with an IQ of 25 would say that Enyeama does not make the final list, talk less of the provisional list.
Enyeama's exclusion is also partly based on football, due process and possibly politics as well. How many times are we going to say this? How many competitive games has Enyeama played in the last 12 months - not one week or one month but 12? EPL season ends in May. By July pre season friendlies commences to get the players ready for August start to a new season. They then need a few games to be fully match acclimatized. We seem to think ability alone should do it for Vincent.
There's also the matter of his retirement. We keep hearing it from OTHER sources that he's in talks, he's agree to come back etc. Has anyone on this site heard or read from the main man himself as to his intentions?

Please, ability alone will not cut it. It didn't for Rufai. If we don't have good goalies then it shows our deficiencies and we can only achieve what we are destined to achieve. Vince can easily chop 7 goals just like any of our current keepers. It happened to Brazil, on home soil and with their first choice keeper.
Abeg make we put this ability, Enyeama and all else to rest
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Danfo and others, I never really got this Enyeama "battles". Perhaps, some folks may have been sentimental (and worried about our present GKs), but I seriously doubt the likes of Cellular, Obong, etc had any malicious intent, nor any personal gains from Vince's invitation.
Chief Ogbus, I make absolutely no apologies for advocating for Enyeama. I detest the way Oliseh treated him when Enyeama was mourning the loss of his mother and the manner he was pushed out of the National team. Unfortunately, when Oliseh quit on the team and they need Enyeama back, he was injured.

I hope not recalling Enyeama was Rohr's call and not Pinnick's call.

I thought this team would have been special with better goalkeeping.
That is the issue here. All the years of hard work cannot and should not be undone by sentiment. The prayer is that we never have cause to regret but I shudder at the thought of how Nigerians will react if things don't turn out the way we want.
We are putting a HUGE responsibility on the shoulders of the young Uzoho.
It better not backfire.
Anyway, let's hope the new guys make us forget Enyeama in a hurry
Amen. God be with them.
Make e pepper two of una well well! Your Enyeama went to 3 world cups we did nothing! We were embarrassed in at least 2 of those world cups he went to! All of a sudden it is the 2018 world cup that Enyeama would have become super man and win the world cup! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: hissssss... You want Enyeama to reap where he did not sow, and God said NO! NOOOO! It wont happen! The same way he walked out on us, Nigeria has walked out on him. Let him go and look for a club that will take a 36 year old youth team goalkeeper. Nonsense.
Of course E dey pain me. E dey pain me because I don't believe in using the World Cup to groom players especially in a position that we are vulnerable at and requires the most experience. Team defense starts with goalkeeping.

There's a confidence a good goalkeeper gives the entire team especially his backline.

Funny enough, you groom Enyeama and now discard him when the experience will come in handy. Anyway, I heard it was not a football decision but egos at the NFF at play. Kudos to Rohr, they wanted to use Enyeama to smuggle other players into the 30 (35). He won't have none of it. So Enyeama became a casualty of the NFF politics.

Again, I hope the goalies don't become the weaklink we think they will.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Danfo and others, I never really got this Enyeama "battles". Perhaps, some folks may have been sentimental (and worried about our present GKs), but I seriously doubt the likes of Cellular, Obong, etc had any malicious intent, nor any personal gains from Vince's invitation.
Chief Ogbus, I make absolutely no apologies for advocating for Enyeama. I detest the way Oliseh treated him when Enyeama was mourning the loss of his mother and the manner he was pushed out of the National team. Unfortunately, when Oliseh quit on the team and they need Enyeama back, he was injured.

That is the issue here. All the years of hard work cannot and should not be undone by sentiment. The prayer is that we never have cause to regret but I shudder at the thought of how Nigerians will react if things don't turn out the way we want.
It better not backfire.
Amen. God be with them.
Make e pepper two of una well well! Your Enyeama went to 3 world cups we did nothing! We were embarrassed in at least 2 of those world cups he went to! All of a sudden it is the 2018 world cup that Enyeama would have become super man and win the world cup! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: hissssss... You want Enyeama to reap where he did not sow, and God said NO! NOOOO! It wont happen! The same way he walked out on us, Nigeria has walked out on him. Let him go and look for a club that will take a 36 year old youth team goalkeeper. Nonsense.
Stop being so emotional.
You need to go buy pad. Your period is obviously coming.
Yes, I will buy pad. As long as you know that the crooked Enyeama will NOT be going to the world cup! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And here I was thinking I was 'insulting' you.
Ashay....eeeuwwwww!. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:

It better not backfire.
Amen. God be with them.
Of course E dey pain me. E dey pain me because I don't believe in using the World Cup to groom players especially in a position that we are vulnerable at and requires the most experience. Team defense starts with goalkeeping.

There's a confidence a good goalkeeper gives the entire team especially his backline.

Funny enough, you groom Enyeama and now discard him when the experience will come in handy. Anyway, I heard it was not a football decision but egos at the NFF at play. Kudos to Rohr, they wanted to use Enyeama to smuggle other players into the 30 (35). He won't have none of it. So Enyeama became a casualty of the NFF politics.

Enyeama was clearly a fault for the 1st goal France scored He was also at fault for the goal conceded Against Angola in Kano in 2005. These are two critical errors. It is part of the game. He should made himself available during qualifying after Ikeme became sick.

His approach to return to the team was piss poor; same thing happened with Ibrahimovic and their respective coaches have told them to continue to enjoy international retirement and watch their country from their living room.

Kudos and respect to Emenike for announcing retirement and staying retired. Life is all about principles; stick with them.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

MYMIND wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:

It better not backfire.
Amen. God be with them.

Enyeama was clearly a fault for the 1st goal France scored He was also at fault for the goal conceded Against Angola in Kano in 2005. These are two critical errors. It is part of the game. He should made himself available during qualifying after Ikeme became sick.

His approach to return to the team was piss poor; same thing happened with Ibrahimovic and their respective coaches have told them to continue to enjoy international retirement and watch their country from their living room.

Kudos and respect to Emenike for announcing retirement and staying retired. Life is all about principles; stick with them.
What was his approach though? I never heard him once say he wanted to come back to SE, Rohr is the one that said he wanted him back and gave him requirements for a return.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Obong wrote:I already knew yesterday from a very reliable source that Vince was not on the list. The goalkeeper trainers recommended his invitation, but Rohr bowed to Pinnick's wish. Now, we all have to rally support for the goalkeepers chosen for the World Cup. I'm hoping that whoever gets the nod puts up a commendable performance at the big dance. Rather than engage in puerile and juvenile insults, I again salute Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper, 101 caps, three World Cups, Five Nations Cups, and many more blessings coming. Vincent Enyeama, take a bow!
Yes, that's his family. A truly blessed man. You wonder why some rather unfortunate fellows will insult and defame a living legend.
the same reason an unfortunate thing will spend months trying to squeeze a crooked thief into the national team to reap where he did not sow.

Defame a living legend my asssssss.... the same mouth you used to defame sunday oliseh, a man who did more for Nigeria and achieved more than Enyeama ever did in his career.

Nemi2002: To answer your question as highlighted in above, Oliseh has coached the Super-eagles (a national team) and a club. Has Enyeama coached any? Granted Enyeama might coach a national team or a club tomorrow, but at moment he hasn't and that is what Oliseh has achieved which Enyeama has not.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

MYMIND wrote: Enyeama was clearly a fault for the 1st goal France scored He was also at fault for the goal conceded Against Angola in Kano in 2005. These are two critical errors. It is part of the game. He should made himself available during qualifying after Ikeme became sick.

Damn, what a good idea! Had Enyeama done such, it would have been marvelous. Many people would have clapped and thanked him - myself included
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Nemilipid "Eto'o is a Left back." Is Zichenko a left back? Delph nkp? how about Sane? :rotf: :rotf: Ewu tolotolo! sit your assss down! :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And onluy a dastardly dunce will see a player who has not played top flight football for more than ONE YEAR, will expect that player to be part of the 23. In fact, only a devilish crooked thief will expect that.
Yes, it was Pinnick! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys should keep lying to yourselves to soften the blow!

Based on the fact that the goalkeeper has not played top flight football for more than ONE YEAR, only somebody who grew up in a dog kernel with the mental capacity of a dirt rat would say that such a goalkeeper should make the final list.

Shame shame shame on you! You think we are stupid!?? Oloye spoke about this! You want a player who has not played top flight football for over a year to play world cup? You have forgotten Rufai in 1998! Smh... look yourself in the mirror and spit at the image looking back at you.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:

Enyeama's exclusion is also partly based on football, due process and possibly politics as well. How many times are we going to say this? How many competitive games has Enyeama played in the last 12 months - not one week or one month but 12? EPL season ends in May. By July pre season friendlies commences to get the players ready for August start to a new season. They then need a few games to be fully match acclimatized. We seem to think ability alone should do it for Vincent.
There's also the matter of his retirement. We keep hearing it from OTHER sources that he's in talks, he's agree to come back etc. Has anyone on this site heard or read from the main man himself as to his intentions?

Please, ability alone will not cut it. It didn't for Rufai. If we don't have good goalies then it shows our deficiencies and we can only achieve what we are destined to achieve. Vince can easily chop 7 goals just like any of our current keepers. It happened to Brazil, on home soil and with their first choice keeper.
Abeg make we put this ability, Enyeama and all else to rest
Some of these people have allowed the money that they took to completely suck their brain away! Thieves!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Which goalkeeping ability are you going by? Your recollection from 2 years ago? abi? That is irrelevant today sentiments aside. He is not football fit. Period. That is the only reason why he was not selected and it is the correct decision. The 3 chaps that were selected are our best 3 options for better or worse. This is not club football where you get to go and buy a goalie if you don't like what you have. What we have is what it is. Enyeama has served his country honorably and we thank him but its time to move on and support the 3 boys who will go to Russia as our goalie options.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:

It better not backfire.
Amen. God be with them.
But you believe in using a player who hasnt played top flight football in MORE THAN A YEAR???? Uncle, you are not a young man, so I know you remember 1998! Are you telling me you have simply refused to learn from the past???? Seriously!!! Am I the only one who is seeing this???

Additionally, with all the experience Enyeama has, what has he done in the last 3 world cups he attended?

And trust me, there is a lack of confidence a defense feels when they know that their goal keeper has not played top flight football in MORE THAN A YEAR! OLOYE SPOKE ABOUT THIS! OLOYE is a defender and an ex-SE, why is no one listening to him????
We groomed Enyeama, AND HE RETIRED!! HE RETIRED!!! UNCLE STOP REWRITING HISTORY!!!!!! ENYEAMA RETIRRRRRRRREEEDDD!!! UNCLE WE WERE ALL HERE, NONE OF US ARE CHILDREN! ENYEAMA RETIRED!

More so, his experience has been handy for a couple of years, what happened?

Finally, please, I am no longer believing anything you people say. First there were high level talks! Enyeama was going to come back. Some told us that Pinnick even begged Enyeama when Oliseh was coach.. remember when they posted the picture of Pinnick having lunch with Enyeama??? Now, all of a sudden, Pinnick is the one who does not want Enyeama. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys think we are stupid. Fact is that the coach does not want Enyeama on his team and that was the best decision ever!
Even if they are and so what??? we will move on! Enyeama went to 3 world cups and we were disgraced in 2 of them!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:

It better not backfire.
Amen. God be with them.
Stop being so emotional.
You need to go buy pad. Your period is obviously coming.
Yes, I will buy pad. As long as you know that the crooked Enyeama will NOT be going to the world cup! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And here I was thinking I was 'insulting' you.
Ashay....eeeuwwwww!. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kaiii! this thing dey pain you welll welllll :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your crooked thief will never ever ever play for Nigeria again and there is nothing you can do about it! i told you he was finished, did I not??? Yes, your crook is finished! now, get out of my sight, let me support my PEACE CORP TEAM OF BLESSED PLAYERS!

Your crooked thief who has fought two coaches can keep being troublesome in his own home! We will never see his troublesome kind again in our team. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

MYMIND wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A man of his word. No one is speaking about this gentleman! God bless him! :clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
MYMIND wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:

It better not backfire.
Amen. God be with them.

What was his approach though? I never heard him once say he wanted to come back to SE, Rohr is the one that said he wanted him back and gave him requirements for a return.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: return the money he gave you first and then we can lecture you on the crooked approach of your master!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Nemi2002: To answer your question as highlighted in above, Oliseh has coached the Super-eagles (a national team) and a club. Has Enyeama coached any? Granted Enyeama might coach a national team or a club tomorrow, but at moment he hasn't and that is what Oliseh has achieved which Enyeama has not.
Why respond to Nemilipid? Oliseh has won more for Nigeria, Oliseh has played for Clubs that will not even look at the thieving crook, talkless of even considering the crook to play for them.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I don't even know where to start.

I mentioned Pinnick going to France to beg Enyeama to come back when he was at his peak. Vince said no.

Rohr was sending his coach everywhere, not once did he touch France.

Enyeama was posting those lil videos, getting the fans to fight amongst themselves about him. He was quiet. I told him to remain retired and enjoy his time off on twitter and he liked my post.

Then guys here started talking about high level talks. Some ppl even said he'll be on the list for sure. Pinnick and Rohr are together in many respects. Once the both of them agree, it'll be almost impossible to change their minds. Pinninck was always a NO. Rohr wanted to see him play games and he didn't even push to go on loan. The decision was a very easy one.

I was not surprised at all by his omission. It was the RIGHT thing to do.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ugbowo wrote:I don't even know where to start.

I mentioned Pinnick going to France to beg Enyeama to come back when he was at his peak. Vince said no.

Rohr was sending his coach everywhere, not once did he touch France.

Enyeama was posting those lil videos, getting the fans to fight amongst themselves about him. He was quiet. I told him to remain retired and enjoy his time off on twitter and he liked my post.

Then guys here started talking about high level talks. Some ppl even said he'll be on the list for sure. Pinnick and Rohr are together in many respects. Once the both of them agree, it'll be almost impossible to change their minds. Pinninck was always a NO. Rohr wanted to see him play games and he didn't even push to go on loan. The decision was a very easy one.

I was not surprised at all by his omission. It was the RIGHT thing to do.
:rotf: :rotf:
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Been on SE hiatus for many years now. Enyeama does not neeed SE anymore. The guy has served the country and did very good. The greatest African goalie of all time. I will forever be grateful to Enyeamagnet. He is the greatest after Okocha!

With that said, any team parading Mikel Obi as the starting midfielder is not a serious team!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Enyeama shouldn't even be a point of discussion. That battle is already won. Even if Naija chop 20 goals in Russia, leaving out Enyeama was the right decision. No man is bigger than a team or the collective. There's a right and wrong way of doing things.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The Enyeama houseboys need to gather whatever is left of their credibility and stop lying. Pinnick ko, Pikanini ni.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS