ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:Enyeama has always been a legend but what were not going to tolerate is shamelessly Agents trying to advocate for him undeservingly at this World Cup when he publicly denounced his team in a time of need
Unfortunately, he was in cahoots with them. It wasnt solely an agent-job.
Out of curiosity how do you know this
Ask the criminals who were having so called "high level talks". They will tell you.

We will never forget!
akamoke, what did I tell you. He's the one calling people names when you ask he has nothing to back it up. Like I said, no need taking him seriously, just laugh and dance along with his gifs.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I think we should refrain from calling Enyeama names. I'm not sure if he wanted to return or being forced to return. Regardless he's earned our respect over the years of service to the nation. I disagreed with his return on principle but I respect him immensely
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Danfo and others, I never really got this Enyeama "battles". Perhaps, some folks may have been sentimental (and worried about our present GKs), but I seriously doubt the likes of Cellular, Obong, etc had any malicious intent, nor any personal gains from Vince's invitation.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:I think we should refrain from calling Enyeama names. I'm not sure if he wanted to return or being forced to return. Regardless he's earned our respect over the years of service to the nation. I disagreed with his return on principle but I respect him immensely
He has lost mine. It is also freedom of expression for me to state what i think of a person. For me, he is a crook! Thank God, we never ever have to see him play for Nigeria again. And after this week, I will never ever ever speak about him again! He is yesterdays news. The crook and his crooked sycophants failed!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Danfo and others, I never really got this Enyeama "battles". Perhaps, some folks may have been sentimental (and worried about our present GKs), but I seriously doubt the likes of Cellular, Obong, etc had any malicious intent, nor any personal gains from Vince's invitation.
Hmm. I see you excluded the rascally Maceo... anything you wan tell us? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Danfo:

I know you enjoy yabbing people and having fun, but haba, these your accusations na wa o....

Remember we have some very gullible people here on the CE...they will take your allegations religiously, even if you were just yabbing
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Danfo and others, I never really got this Enyeama "battles". Perhaps, some folks may have been sentimental (and worried about our present GKs), but I seriously doubt the likes of Cellular, Obong, etc had any malicious intent, nor any personal gains from Vince's invitation.
Hmm. I see you excluded the rascally Maceo... anything you wan tell us? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You think I was following who was saying what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

niyi wrote:
Obong wrote:
niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:Enyeama has always been a legend but what were not going to tolerate is shamelessly Agents trying to advocate for him undeservingly at this World Cup when he publicly denounced his team in a time of need
Unfortunately, he was in cahoots with them. It wasnt solely an agent-job.
Out of curiosity how do you know this
Don't actually take the guy seriously, haba wetin dey do you? :curse: :taunt:
But you want us to take this guy seriously?
Obong wrote:I already knew yesterday from a very reliable source that Vince was not on the list. The goalkeeper trainers recommended his invitation, but Rohr bowed to Pinnick's wish.
Dude, I don't make things up. This is the source. You weigh its credibility and the seriousness of the publication. On Cybereagles, the messenger has been killed too many times. It doesn't matter anymore.

https://sportinglife.ng/russia-2018-eag ... meet-rohr/

RUSSIA 2018: Eagles Keeper Trainers Meet Rohr Over Enyeama
By Paul Oluwakoya Last updated May 8, 2018

A fresh battle line may have been drawn between President of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick, Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernor Rohr and the team’s goalkeeper trainers over the possible recall of former Eagles goalie, Vincent Enyeama ahead of the FIFA World Cup.
Latest findings indicate that the NFF boss has again turned down the recall of the former national number one, preferring that the Eagles gaffer keeps faith with the younger ones- Francis Uzoho, Ikechukwu Ezenwa and much-vilified Chippa United stopper Daniel Akpeyi, despite their lack of World Cup experience.
It was gathered that Eagles goal keepers handlers last week met with Rohr with the request to get Eyeanma in, as the last phase of preparations for the June 2018 FiFA World Cup is about to start.

It is however yet unknown which of the divide would sway Rohr’s final decision as the German tactician is expected to release his 35-man provisional squad by May 14.
“Yes, experience matters, the coaches are seriously monitoring and training the three young Goalkeepers, but I can tell you for free that they have however made fresh recommendations that VINCENT should be called out of international retirement because of his World Cup experience.
“This is not in any way to undermine the potential of the young keepers, but we all know that the World Cup is the biggest round leather game tournament and I must say there have been serious back and forth deliberations on this matter, but the president’s (Pinnick) position has remained that he wants Rohr to keep faith with the young team” a source close to the glasshouse said on Monday.
“So, a prerequisite for Rohr’s selection is guided by making a formidable team that would not just make Nigeria proud at the World Cup but that each player would have a future of at least three to four-year span with the team barring injury , match rustiness and out of form challenges,” he added.
Meanwhile, all fingers are crossed as to who would make Rohr’s 35-man provisional list for the Congo Democratic Republic and England friendlies before the final list is released on June 4.
Lol see this guy.

Abeg comot.

You made a statement like you were there when the gk coach selected Enyeama and Pinnick told Rohr to exclude him now you want us to verify your source's credibility. You have a history of swallowing baseless rumours that fit your perception and trying to pass these off as facts. We remember your thread on Rohr being an agent where you cited Abanum the charlatan (of allnigeriasoccer) as your source.
I GIVE UP. Meanwhile, go back to your primary school and request a refund from the headmaster for your English comprehension deficit. Afterall, na Oyinbo man language. No be by force na.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:

Anyway, make I go look list to see if my clients dey dia....
AFCON 2019 sweet o

imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Personally feel he would have added quality to the team. However I trust whoever man's the post to give a good account of themselves . Have absolutely no complaints over the list. So excited over our chances.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

imehjunior wrote:Personally feel he would have added quality to the team. However I trust whoever man's the post to give a good account of themselves . Have absolutely no complaints over the list. So excited over our chances.
sureeeeee... e pain you well well sey your townsman was thrown into the gutter! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i go soon unearth old threads. :lol:

Have you forgotten when Oblong head Itatex spoke to you in your native tongue, so we no go hear the coded message? mbok.. mpock kpom kpiki miliki kpam! imbenge kpanga edi ka ekong kpom?! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon May 14, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

[/video]

Uzoho's highlights from yesterday.

Clean sheet no 15 in 25 games with the B team. 2 clean sheets in 3 games with the national team and 1 in 2 with the main team.

All in his first season of competitive football.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

In fairness and to be realistic, I think you are correct. Your statement is very true - jokes apart!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Uzoho is now a D2 goalie. So are several others in the Mundial. Two of the Polish goalkeepers are too. :)
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

nzeogwu wrote:Uzoho is now a D2 goalie. So are several others in the Mundial. Two of the Polish goalkeepers are too. :)
The only way he is a D2 Goalie is if La Coruna call him up. Fabril will not be in the playoffs, since La Coruna got relegated and the main team and the feeder team cannot be in the same league.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Finally we can rest on CE........................Thanks Enyeama and Coach Rohr :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

vancity eagle wrote:I hope you will come back to this thead and dance, when our basket goal keepers will cost us in Russia.

It is written.
You want bread for that Wine :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

vancity eagle wrote:I hope you will come back to this thead and dance, when our basket goal keepers will cost us in Russia.

It is written.
A broken clock finally gets one RIGHT :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

We can’t do no worse than 2002 or 2010 and enyeama was involved in both world cups.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

wale1974 wrote:Finally we can rest on CE........................Thanks Enyeama and Coach Rohr :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The 'good news' about a 'NO-ENYEAMA' SE is that I can watch all our group matches with ..........Zero tension :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .
I don't expect us to qualify from the group, but it will be a great bonus/party if we do...............but no 'HBP' for dis WC and it is a healthy good thing. :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:We can’t do no worse than 2002 or 2010 and enyeama was involved in both world cups.
Kpom :clap: :clap: ...........
And I never had any tension/HBP :mrgreen: during both WCs, 'cos just like NOW................I never expected us to qualify from our group.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

imehjunior wrote:Personally feel he would have added quality to the team. However I trust whoever man's the post to give a good account of themselves . Have absolutely no complaints over the list. So excited over our chances.
Imeh, ku' boro danfo driver. Idat oduk urua! :thumbs: Enyeama remains Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper and a living legend. No inconsequential group of clowns on an internet forum can undo his giant contributions to Nigerian football.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Obong wrote:
Imeh, ku' boro danfo driver. Idat oduk urua! :thumbs: Enyeama remains Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper and a living legend. No inconsequential group of clowns on an internet forum can undo his giant contributions to Nigerian football.
Akpaniko
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija