ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote: I am looking for a ROPE and a very .............HIGH TREE, my portuguese pygmy, my god lost to Conte. I have no reason to live again. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is my houseboy and pervert groupie...........Danfo driver. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote: I am hurt because a thieving Crook will not derail Nigeria. I am an SOB with no future and a low life dirty monkey! I support Biafra, Enyeama, Nzeogwu and Trump. This is my legacy and that is why i am cursed for life:
:lol: :lol: :thumbs:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK..................I agree, I am a certified football-coward. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo