ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

imehjunior wrote:
Obong wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Personally feel he would have added quality to the team. However I trust whoever man's the post to give a good account of themselves . Have absolutely no complaints over the list. So excited over our chances.
Imeh, ku' boro danfo driver. Idat oduk urua! :thumbs: Enyeama remains Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper and a living legend. No inconsequential group of clowns on an internet forum can undo his giant contributions to Nigerian football.
Akpaniko

what does that mean? We had a high school senior by that name...IkoAkpaniko
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:CHEIII!!!! Where are Enyeama's rogues who claimed that his father owned Nigeria??? Where are his criminals who said they will humiliate me when the list comes out??? when my God is not asleep??? The thief, Enyeama, wanted to swoop in and enjoy World Cup that he did not work for! He refused to go on loan and get fit! Yet, his criminals, sycophants and house boys wanted to derail and destroy our world cup! One of them even told us that there were low level talks inside the gutter to bring this criminal back into the National team! But God said NO!

They went to Ikot Ikpene, but Odas and I went to Benin! Igodomigodo! And I warned them! Whatever you have in Ikot Ikpene, in Igodo, we use it to play suwe! You think you people are strong in Ikot Ikpene???? You havent come to Benin! Thank God it was only Oda's left ear that they asked for! and we have been vindicated!

Oya, make we dance!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kai, dem for kill me and Danfo driver for dis place! Anyway, life goes on
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Obong wrote:I already knew yesterday from a very reliable source that Vince was not on the list. The goalkeeper trainers recommended his invitation, but Rohr bowed to Pinnick's wish. Now, we all have to rally support for the goalkeepers chosen for the World Cup. I'm hoping that whoever gets the nod puts up a commendable performance at the big dance. Rather than engage in puerile and juvenile insults, I again salute Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper, 101 caps, three World Cups, Five Nations Cups, and many more blessings coming. Vincent Enyeama, take a bow!
Na Vincent e children that so?
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Kaycee2g..... funny fellow
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Finally we can rest on CE........................Thanks Enyeama and Coach Rohr :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The 'good news' about a 'NO-ENYEAMA' SE is that I can watch all our group matches with ..........Zero tension :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .
I don't expect us to qualify from the group, but it will be a great bonus/party if we do...............but no 'HBP' for dis WC and it is a healthy good thing. :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: E pain your wretched soul well well? didnt it?!! :rotf: :rotf: Go and return the money the Crook gave you! I-Zee-Ewu!

And dont worry, you can reserve your tension and your HBP for your master and his liverpool team at the CL finals. Hopefully, the HBP you receive during the game does not finish you off. Slave! Always ready to give life or limb for the Massa but will turn against his own. Nigeria survives without the likes of you and Vancity! You guys can reserve your love for foreigners. :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

john12 wrote:Whatever happens at the World Cup happens at the World Cup. But we can all boldly say that no Selfish Criminal derailed our plans
What exactly did Enyeama do to be called a criminal? Don't get wrong, I support the decision not to invite him when he wasn't part of the qualifiers and barely played at club level this year...but criminal??
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Obong wrote:I already knew yesterday from a very reliable source that Vince was not on the list. The goalkeeper trainers recommended his invitation, but Rohr bowed to Pinnick's wish. Now, we all have to rally support for the goalkeepers chosen for the World Cup. I'm hoping that whoever gets the nod puts up a commendable performance at the big dance. Rather than engage in puerile and juvenile insults, I again salute Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper, 101 caps, three World Cups, Five Nations Cups, and many more blessings coming. Vincent Enyeama, take a bow!
Enyeama not being included has NOTHING to do with Pinnick. It's a common sense decision made by the coach which any rational person would have expected. Vince is not match fit and has not played any serious football since coming back from a serious injury. Why do you think there is such a term as "match fit"? You have been irrational in pushing a player on the team even though he is nowhere near match-fit enough to participate in the toughest football competition in the world. You were even saying he was ready to come back for the Zambia game!! :roll: I guess if you were in a position of power you would have used a player like this and sacrificed success for your own selfish reasons over the common good. That is the tragedy of Nigeria. You are one scary irrational person.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Orion wrote:
Enyeama not being included has NOTHING to do with Pinnick. It's a common sense decision made by the coach which any rational person would have expected. Vince is not match fit and has not played any serious football since coming back from a serious injury. Why do you think there is such a term as "match fit"? You have been irrational in pushing a player on the team even though he is nowhere near match-fit enough to participate in the toughest football competition in the world. You were even saying he was ready to come back for the Zambia game!! :roll: I guess if you were in a position of power you would have used a player like this and sacrificed success for your own selfish reasons over the common good. That is the tragedy of Nigeria. You are one scary irrational person.

Tomorrow, Oblong Head Itatex will tell us that he "played the game." Yet, he doesnt know about match fitness. At least, now we know how he played the game. Bribing coaches to get into the team. nonsense! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

imehjunior wrote:
Obong wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Personally feel he would have added quality to the team. However I trust whoever man's the post to give a good account of themselves . Have absolutely no complaints over the list. So excited over our chances.
Imeh, ku' boro danfo driver. Idat oduk urua! :thumbs: Enyeama remains Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper and a living legend. No inconsequential group of clowns on an internet forum can undo his giant contributions to Nigerian football.
Akpaniko
True. Akpanigogo. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
Mpan'ga kpem kpomo... Akpan akpabio banga soup... edi ka ikong..kpeme kpim kpam kpom kpoom!

Ikpama crooked thief Enyeama? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Lool omo danfo driver ejoo tori olorun e don do. Let’s just forget about the past and focus on football. Chai
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Finally we can rest on CE........................Thanks Enyeama and Coach Rohr :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The 'good news' about a 'NO-ENYEAMA' SE is that I can watch all our group matches with ..........Zero tension :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .
I don't expect us to qualify from the group, but it will be a great bonus/party if we do...............but no 'HBP' for dis WC and it is a healthy good thing. :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: E pain your wretched soul well well? didnt it?!! :rotf: :rotf: Go and return the money the Crook gave you! I-Zee-Ewu!

And dont worry, you can reserve your tension and your HBP for your master and his liverpool team at the CL finals. Hopefully, the HBP you receive during the game does not finish you off. Slave! Always ready to give life or limb for the Massa but will turn against his own. Nigeria survives without the likes of you and Vancity! You guys can reserve your love for foreigners. :oops: :oops:
Yaya :mrgreen: the Portuguese pygmy a-slicker and certified .....paedo pervert. :curse:
Btw how are you dealing with your sorrows caused by......the great Pep :clap: the great CENTURION :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
Obong wrote:
Akpaniko

Chief Ogbunigwe,
"IkoAkpaniko" means "True Word". It is usually used to refer to the gospel, the word of God. A powerful and very meaningful name.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Cellulite??!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Danfo Driver na real yeye man.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

kajifu wrote:

Yes, that's his family. A truly blessed man. You wonder why some rather unfortunate fellows will insult and defame a living legend.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
Obong wrote:
Akpaniko

Chief Ogbunigwe,
"IkoAkpaniko" means "True Word". It is usually used to refer to the gospel, the word of God. A powerful and very meaningful name.
Akpanigogo means "ring worm." it is usually used to refer to disease on someone's head. A powerful and very meaningful name.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Yes, that's his family. A truly blessed man. You wonder why some rather unfortunate fellows will insult and defame a living legend.
the same reason an unfortunate thing will spend months trying to squeeze a crooked thief into the national team to reap where he did not sow.

Defame a living legend my asssssss.... the same mouth you used to defame sunday oliseh, a man who did more for Nigeria and achieved more than Enyeama ever did in his career.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Yaya :mrgreen: the Portuguese pygmy a-slicker and certified .....paedo pervert. :curse:
Btw how are you dealing with your sorrows caused by......the great Pep :clap: the great CENTURION :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Danfo and others, I never really got this Enyeama "battles". Perhaps, some folks may have been sentimental (and worried about our present GKs), but I seriously doubt the likes of Cellular, Obong, etc had any malicious intent, nor any personal gains from Vince's invitation.
Chief Ogbus, I make absolutely no apologies for advocating for Enyeama. I detest the way Oliseh treated him when Enyeama was mourning the loss of his mother and the manner he was pushed out of the National team. Unfortunately, when Oliseh quit on the team and they need Enyeama back, he was injured.

I hope not recalling Enyeama was Rohr's call and not Pinnick's call.

I thought this team would have been special with better goalkeeping.

Ps., I have repeatedly asked Danfo Driver to make his point about not wanting Enyeama back without labeling him a crook. But he has refused. I don't see what Enyeama has done to merit being addressed as such. It is rather unfortunate. Anyway, let's hope the new guys make us forget Enyeama in a hurry.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Danfo and others, I never really got this Enyeama "battles". Perhaps, some folks may have been sentimental (and worried about our present GKs), but I seriously doubt the likes of Cellular, Obong, etc had any malicious intent, nor any personal gains from Vince's invitation.
Chief Ogbus, I make absolutely no apologies for advocating for Enyeama. I detest the way Oliseh treated him when Enyeama was mourning the loss of his mother and the manner he was pushed out of the National team. Unfortunately, when Oliseh quit on the team and they need Enyeama back, he was injured.

That is the issue here. All the years of hard work cannot and should not be undone by sentiment. The prayer is that we never have cause to regret but I shudder at the thought of how Nigerians will react if things don't turn out the way we want.
We are putting a HUGE responsibility on the shoulders of the young Uzoho.
It better not backfire.
Anyway, let's hope the new guys make us forget Enyeama in a hurry
Amen. God be with them.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:

That is the issue here. All the years of hard work cannot and should not be undone by sentiment. The prayer is that we never have cause to regret but I shudder at the thought of how Nigerians will react if things don't turn out the way we want.
It better not backfire.
Amen. God be with them.
Make e pepper two of una well well! Your Enyeama went to 3 world cups we did nothing! We were embarrassed in at least 2 of those world cups he went to! All of a sudden it is the 2018 world cup that Enyeama would have become super man and win the world cup! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: hissssss... You want Enyeama to reap where he did not sow, and God said NO! NOOOO! It wont happen! The same way he walked out on us, Nigeria has walked out on him. Let him go and look for a club that will take a 36 year old youth team goalkeeper. Nonsense.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:

It better not backfire.
Amen. God be with them.
Make e pepper two of una well well! Your Enyeama went to 3 world cups we did nothing! We were embarrassed in at least 2 of those world cups he went to! All of a sudden it is the 2018 world cup that Enyeama would have become super man and win the world cup! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: hissssss... You want Enyeama to reap where he did not sow, and God said NO! NOOOO! It wont happen! The same way he walked out on us, Nigeria has walked out on him. Let him go and look for a club that will take a 36 year old youth team goalkeeper. Nonsense.
Stop being so emotional.
You need to go buy pad. Your period is obviously coming.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:

It better not backfire.
Amen. God be with them.
Stop being so emotional.
You need to go buy pad. Your period is obviously coming.
Yes, I will buy pad. As long as you know that the crooked Enyeama will NOT be going to the world cup! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: