ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
Re: ENYEAMA'S MATTER IS FINISHED!!!!! VINDICATED!!!

Post by Obong »

I already knew yesterday from a very reliable source that Vince was not on the list. The goalkeeper trainers recommended his invitation, but Rohr bowed to Pinnick's wish. Now, we all have to rally support for the goalkeepers chosen for the World Cup. I'm hoping that whoever gets the nod puts up a commendable performance at the big dance. Rather than engage in puerile and juvenile insults, I again salute Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper, 101 caps, three World Cups, Five Nations Cups, and many more blessings coming. Vincent Enyeama, take a bow!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:I already knew yesterday from a very reliable source that Vince was not on the list. The goalkeeper trainers recommended his invitation, but Rohr bowed to Pinnick's wish. Now, we all have to rally support for the goalkeepers chosen for the World Cup. I'm hoping that whoever gets the nod puts up a commendable performance at the big dance. Rather than engage in puerile and juvenile insults, I again salute Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper, 101 caps, three World Cups, Five Nations Cups, and many more blessings coming. Vincent Enyeama, take a bow!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sureeeeeeeeeeee..... You knew yesterday and you kept quiet. You think we asre all idiots here???!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And yesterday, it was high level talks with Pinnick and Pinnick + NFA wants Enyeama back.. today, we are to believe your lies that Rohr bowed to Pinnick to drop Enyeama. Please, save whatever is left of your tattered reputation and stop telling lies. Stop telling lies! You fought, you were knocked out like a little boy and you lost! Move on!

Enyeama sullied his reputation! I had so much respect for Enyeama before, but now, i see him as a sychophant! A criminal! That is my opinion of him. I have lost all respect for him and unfortunately, I am not a lone. He should have gone away peacefully, but he refused and tried to use his criminals to upend our world cup. I am so happy that we NEVER EVER EVER HAVE TO SEE ENYEAMA AGAIN IN SEs colors and we never ever have to talk about him after this week! disgustingly selfish human being he is!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enyeama has always been a legend but what we’re not going to tolerate is shamelessly Agents trying to advocate for him undeservingly at this World Cup when he publicly denounced his team in a time of need
Last edited by john12 on Mon May 14, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Enyeama has always been a legend but what were not going to tolerate is shamelessly Agents trying to advocate for him undeservingly at this World Cup when he publicly denounced his team in a time of need
Unfortunately, he was in cahoots with them. It wasnt solely an agent-job.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Well none of them can be as bad as Rufai vs Denmark( well not too sure about Akpeyi..crap Denmark Rufai still better pass Akpeyi)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Obong wrote:I already knew yesterday from a very reliable source that Vince was not on the list. The goalkeeper trainers recommended his invitation, but Rohr bowed to Pinnick's wish. Now, we all have to rally support for the goalkeepers chosen for the World Cup. I'm hoping that whoever gets the nod puts up a commendable performance at the big dance. Rather than engage in puerile and juvenile insults, I again salute Nigeria's best ever goalkeeper, 101 caps, three World Cups, Five Nations Cups, and many more blessings coming. Vincent Enyeama, take a bow!
You're still quoting fake news. You guys just dragged Enyeama's name through the mud unnecessarily. Unfortunately, those memories of his record with SE will now be tainted by a very wall machined campaign to get him into the SE for WC 2018.

Nice pic tho, I'm guessing that's his wife and kids, beautiful family. :D
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sureeeeeeeeeeee..... You knew yesterday and you kept quiet. You think we asre all idiots here???!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And yesterday, it was high level talks with Pinnick and Pinnick + NFA wants Enyeama back.. today, we are to believe your lies that Rohr bowed to Pinnick to drop Enyeama. Please, save whatever is left of your tattered reputation and stop telling lies. Stop telling lies! You fought, you were knocked out like a little boy and you lost! Move on!

Enyeama sullied his reputation! I had so much respect for Enyeama before, but now, i see him as a sychophant! A criminal! That is my opinion of him. I have lost all respect for him and unfortunately, I am not a lone. He should have gone away peacefully, but he refused and tried to use his criminals to upend our world cup. I am so happy that we NEVER EVER EVER HAVE TO SEE ENYEAMA AGAIN IN SEs colors and we never ever have to talk about him after this week! disgustingly selfish human being he is!
You have been warned. If you fail to heed the free advice....
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I believe the World cup should be persecuted by predominantly the players who sweated through a tough set of qualifiers but made it look easy

Having said this, I think it is a disservice to Enyeama to call him "thief", I know you are excited to be vindicated, that's great but Enyeama has stood tall for his fatherland and we must respect him and his decision to stay away. Let's show some class
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

vancity eagle wrote:I hope you will come back to this thead and dance, when our basket goal keepers will cost us in Russia.

It is written.
You as well, just because Enyeama is not picked should not mean you should wish your team ill, I mean what kind of soft skin do you have...big up, man!!!
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:Enyeama has always been a legend but what were not going to tolerate is shamelessly Agents trying to advocate for him undeservingly at this World Cup when he publicly denounced his team in a time of need
Out of curiosity how do you know this
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Don't actually take the guy seriously, haba wetin dey do you? :curse: :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

maceo4 wrote:
akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
But you want us to take this guy seriously?
Obong wrote:I already knew yesterday from a very reliable source that Vince was not on the list. The goalkeeper trainers recommended his invitation, but Rohr bowed to Pinnick's wish.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:I already knew yesterday from a very reliable source that Vince was not on the list. The goalkeeper trainers recommended his invitation, but Rohr bowed to Pinnick's wish.
I never said to do so, abi? But can you take someone seriously who goes around accusing CE members of being agents simply because they expressed preference for a certain player and calling Vince a crook and thief etc...if that is a serious person to you then continue taking him seriously, na ya prerogative abi?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Enyeama cost us the Argentina game at the last world cup. A couple of those goals were savable. With that said, I would prefer a one-limbed Enyeama over Akpeyi.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dude, I don't make things up. This is the source. You weigh its credibility and the seriousness of the publication. On Cybereagles, the messenger has been killed too many times. It doesn't matter anymore.

https://sportinglife.ng/russia-2018-eag ... meet-rohr/

RUSSIA 2018: Eagles Keeper Trainers Meet Rohr Over Enyeama
By Paul Oluwakoya Last updated May 8, 2018

A fresh battle line may have been drawn between President of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick, Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernor Rohr and the team’s goalkeeper trainers over the possible recall of former Eagles goalie, Vincent Enyeama ahead of the FIFA World Cup.
Latest findings indicate that the NFF boss has again turned down the recall of the former national number one, preferring that the Eagles gaffer keeps faith with the younger ones- Francis Uzoho, Ikechukwu Ezenwa and much-vilified Chippa United stopper Daniel Akpeyi, despite their lack of World Cup experience.
It was gathered that Eagles goal keepers handlers last week met with Rohr with the request to get Eyeanma in, as the last phase of preparations for the June 2018 FiFA World Cup is about to start.

It is however yet unknown which of the divide would sway Rohr’s final decision as the German tactician is expected to release his 35-man provisional squad by May 14.
“Yes, experience matters, the coaches are seriously monitoring and training the three young Goalkeepers, but I can tell you for free that they have however made fresh recommendations that VINCENT should be called out of international retirement because of his World Cup experience.
“This is not in any way to undermine the potential of the young keepers, but we all know that the World Cup is the biggest round leather game tournament and I must say there have been serious back and forth deliberations on this matter, but the president’s (Pinnick) position has remained that he wants Rohr to keep faith with the young team” a source close to the glasshouse said on Monday.
“So, a prerequisite for Rohr’s selection is guided by making a formidable team that would not just make Nigeria proud at the World Cup but that each player would have a future of at least three to four-year span with the team barring injury , match rustiness and out of form challenges,” he added.
Meanwhile, all fingers are crossed as to who would make Rohr’s 35-man provisional list for the Congo Democratic Republic and England friendlies before the final list is released on June 4.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You have been warned. If you fail to heed the free advice....
Your criminal activities to get a thief like Enyeama into the World Cup failed! Hang your head in shame, you lost!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

People are too emotional. So Enyeama is out and people are'rejoicing'.
That's perfectly okay.
But let nobody tell me I am an agent or that I don't wish the team well.

Its my national team and if I didn't give a $@#% about them, I wouldn't at this moment be petrified about how we are going to perform in the GK dept. It scares me more than anything else.

But I nor go lie, if anything goes disastrously wrong at that end, it will paiiiiinnnnnnnnn me.
Don't know about you guys, but that's my own

So.... onward ever, backward never. Go SE! :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

akamoke wrote:I believe the World cup should be persecuted by predominantly the players who sweated through a tough set of qualifiers but made it look easy

Having said this, I think it is a disservice to Enyeama to call him "thief", I know you are excited to be vindicated, that's great but Enyeama has stood tall for his fatherland and we must respect him and his decision to stay away. Let's show some class
He soiled his own name. That is his problem. I have lost respect for the thief and I can assure you that a large population of Nigerians have also lost respect for him. All in the name of "I must be the only Nigerian to play at 4 world cups!" Crook!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ask the criminals who were having so called "high level talks". They will tell you.

We will never forget!
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon May 14, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

danfo driver wrote:CHEIII!!!! Where are Enyeama's rogues who claimed that his father owned Nigeria??? Where are his criminals who said they will humiliate me when the list comes out??? when my God is not asleep??? The thief, Enyeama, wanted to swoop in and enjoy World Cup that he did not work for! He refused to go on loan and get fit! Yet, his criminals, sycophants and house boys wanted to derail and destroy our world cup! One of them even told us that there were low level talks inside the gutter to bring this criminal back into the National team! But God said NO!

This language is not necessary and offensive...
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are the one taking Maceo seriously. I dont have energy to unearth thread, but we all know Maceo's role in all of this!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Obong wrote:
niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dude, I don't make things up. This is the source. You weigh its credibility and the seriousness of the publication. On Cybereagles, the messenger has been killed too many times. It doesn't matter anymore.

A fresh battle line may have been drawn between President of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick, Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernor Rohr and the team’s goalkeeper trainers over the possible recall of former Eagles goalie, Vincent Enyeama ahead of the FIFA World Cup.
Latest findings indicate that the NFF boss has again turned down the recall of the former national number one, preferring that the Eagles gaffer keeps faith with the younger ones- Francis Uzoho, Ikechukwu Ezenwa and much-vilified Chippa United stopper Daniel Akpeyi, despite their lack of World Cup experience.
It was gathered that Eagles goal keepers handlers last week met with Rohr with the request to get Eyeanma in, as the last phase of preparations for the June 2018 FiFA World Cup is about to start.

It is however yet unknown which of the divide would sway Rohr’s final decision as the German tactician is expected to release his 35-man provisional squad by May 14.
“Yes, experience matters, the coaches are seriously monitoring and training the three young Goalkeepers, but I can tell you for free that they have however made fresh recommendations that VINCENT should be called out of international retirement because of his World Cup experience.
“This is not in any way to undermine the potential of the young keepers, but we all know that the World Cup is the biggest round leather game tournament and I must say there have been serious back and forth deliberations on this matter, but the president’s (Pinnick) position has remained that he wants Rohr to keep faith with the young team” a source close to the glasshouse said on Monday.
“So, a prerequisite for Rohr’s selection is guided by making a formidable team that would not just make Nigeria proud at the World Cup but that each player would have a future of at least three to four-year span with the team barring injury , match rustiness and out of form challenges,” he added.
Meanwhile, all fingers are crossed as to who would make Rohr’s 35-man provisional list for the Congo Democratic Republic and England friendlies before the final list is released on June 4.
Lol see this guy.

Abeg comot.

You made a statement like you were there when the gk coach selected Enyeama and Pinnick told Rohr to exclude him now you want us to verify your source's credibility. You have a history of swallowing baseless rumours that fit your perception and trying to pass these off as facts. We remember your thread on Rohr being an agent where you cited Abanum the charlatan (of allnigeriasoccer) as your source.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote:
Obong wrote:
niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Lol see this guy.

Abeg comot.

You made a statement like you were there when the gk coach selected Enyeama and Pinnick told Rohr to exclude him now you want us to verify your source's credibility. You have a history of swallowing baseless rumours that fit your perception and trying to pass these off as facts. We remember your thread on Rohr being an agent where you cited Abanum the charlatan (of allnigeriasoccer) as your source.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: