Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1317
I don’t have a problem with none of the 2 because this is only a provisional squad and 1 or even all 2 won’t make our team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 3:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 34858
Location: Somewhere
danfo driver wrote:
My brother, we thank God ooooo!!!


Oya, make we dance! :lol: :lol:

Image



which of those dancers be you?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8194
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
My brother, we thank God ooooo!!!


Oya, make we dance! :lol: :lol:

Image



which of those dancers be you?


Na me carry handkerchief! You no see as the dance sweet me well well? :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:18 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 42792
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
john12 wrote:
My brothers and sisters, for the past 6 months me and my comrades here has been vehemently fighting against shameless agents that like derailing super eagles plan few months to World Cup. They did similar thing in 2002, 2014 and were going to do it this year but unfortunately didn’t work. We were insulted and called various derogatory name but never flinched and on behalf of the “Anti viral software” crew I am thanking everyone that fought with us.

1, DANFO DRIVER: Mr Professor/no nonsense guy he tackled every shameless crook with such anger and venom
2) INAIJA: porthacourt finest used his South south powers to destroy any crook, agent that was trying to derail SE plans
3) Odas: Mr good guy also played a big part in this agency fight
4) wanajo: he provided his argument philosophically, intellectually and without Malice
5) Ohenhen: This Guy should be a natural peace maker because for all the insults branded unto him, I never seen him retaliate with insults.
6) kongi: this one consult his Otumorpor, jazzman and ifa for Ibadan. He used his powers to make sure no agents charm rohr. Nwanne biko chop knuckle
For the first time since 1998, I have never seen an SE World Cup squad that isn’t a panick ridden team. Most of the boys in this 23 are familiar faces. Now, rohr will either be prosecuted or eulogized depending on SE World Cup performance but he can look up to the sky and say “I PICKED MY TEAM”


Congratulations to you none agents. I wonder what you will do with your days on CE now your one track record is over?

Make I remind you that Rohr is yet to win anything o. The weaknesses we all saw in the team still remain.

Let's hope he bests Lars Largaback's record...

Natives have been known to be bamboozled quite easily.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 27253
john12 wrote:
My brothers and sisters, for the past 6 months me and my comrades here has been vehemently fighting against shameless agents that like derailing super eagles plan few months to World Cup. They did similar thing in 2002, 2014 and were going to do it this year but unfortunately didn’t work. We were insulted and called various derogatory name but never flinched and on behalf of the “Anti viral software” crew I am thanking everyone that fought with us.

1, DANFO DRIVER: Mr Professor/no nonsense guy he tackled every shameless crook with such anger and venom
2) INAIJA: porthacourt finest used his South south powers to destroy any crook, agent that was trying to derail SE plans
3) Odas: Mr good guy also played a big part in this agency fight
4) wanajo: he provided his argument philosophically, intellectually and without Malice
5) Ohenhen: This Guy should be a natural peace maker because for all the insults branded unto him, I never seen him retaliate with insults.
6) kongi: this one consult his Otumorpor, jazzman and ifa for Ibadan. He used his powers to make sure no agents charm rohr. Nwanne biko chop knuckle
For the first time since 1998, I have never seen an SE World Cup squad that isn’t a panick ridden team. Most of the boys in this 23 are familiar faces. Now, rohr will either be prosecuted or eulogized depending on SE World Cup performance but he can look up to the sky and say “I PICKED MY TEAM”



I am convinced, beyond all reasonable doubt, that you cannot be this stupid!

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8194
Cellular wrote:
john12 wrote:
My brothers and sisters, for the past 6 months me and my comrades here has been vehemently fighting against shameless agents that like derailing super eagles plan few months to World Cup. They did similar thing in 2002, 2014 and were going to do it this year but unfortunately didn’t work. We were insulted and called various derogatory name but never flinched and on behalf of the “Anti viral software” crew I am thanking everyone that fought with us.

1, DANFO DRIVER: Mr Professor/no nonsense guy he tackled every shameless crook with such anger and venom
2) INAIJA: porthacourt finest used his South south powers to destroy any crook, agent that was trying to derail SE plans
3) Odas: Mr good guy also played a big part in this agency fight
4) wanajo: he provided his argument philosophically, intellectually and without Malice
5) Ohenhen: This Guy should be a natural peace maker because for all the insults branded unto him, I never seen him retaliate with insults.
6) kongi: this one consult his Otumorpor, jazzman and ifa for Ibadan. He used his powers to make sure no agents charm rohr. Nwanne biko chop knuckle
For the first time since 1998, I have never seen an SE World Cup squad that isn’t a panick ridden team. Most of the boys in this 23 are familiar faces. Now, rohr will either be prosecuted or eulogized depending on SE World Cup performance but he can look up to the sky and say “I PICKED MY TEAM”


Congratulations to you none agents. I wonder what you will do with your days on CE now your one track record is over?

Make I remind you that Rohr is yet to win anything o. The weaknesses we all saw in the team still remain.

Let's hope he bests Lars Largaback's record...

Natives have been known to be bamboozled quite easily.


Oga cellulite, the pain don dey wash commot for your body small small. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are back! :rotf: :rotf:

In the same way we are ready to win the world cup, we are also ready to lose every single game. We win together and we lose together! Its that simple. The problem we have here is that many of you dont know what it takes to win. You dont know how to build a team. Years and years, Nigeria has brought in someone from outside and pushed the person on the team last minute! Time and time again, it backfires. Last time, a player who was brought in slapped another player. yet, you guys will not learn your lesson. Only in Nigeria do people do the same thing, the same way, over and over and over and expect a different result. Only in Nigeria.

For the first time in a long time, we have built a squad over a two year period. A squad that knows each other and trusts each other. Yet, many of you are angry! You would have preferred to have a person who turned his back on us to walk in and take the shirt of a person who suffered and toiled for 2 years. That is wickedness!

No matter what happens at the world cup, this is a victory! Seeing Enyeama's crooked plans fail and the pain, anguish and hatred on the face of his followers is worth every single inch of it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1317
Yes danfo driver, this is not just a win for Nigeria football but a win against corruption, favoritism. Whatever happens at World Cup happens at WC but rohr can look up and say that he picked his team. Afterall, we cannot do worse than 2002, 2010 that our legendary goalkeeper played


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01bakana, Coach and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group