Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1407
According to Owngoal.

I hope Simy makes this list. Rooting for Henry but dude is rusty.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/05/14/id ... onal-list/

Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal some of the players who have made the 35 man provisional list of the senior national team of Nigeria for the World Cup 2018 in Russia.

There is a return for Brown Ideye who is currently on loan from Chinese side Tianjin Teda to recently ‎relegated Spanish LaLiga side Malaga. Ideye has been out of the squad for almost seven months but he now has the chance to make the final list for the World Cup.

Another player making a return to the squad after a close to two years absence from the team is on loan Istanbul Basaksehir full back Musa Mohammed who is presently turning out for Bulgarian side Lokomotiv Plovdiv.

Sadiq Umar as first reported by this portal on our official twitter handle made the list, mainly due to his performance for NAC Breda where he spent the second half of the season on loan from Italian Serie A side Roma.


Umar who terminated his loan deal with Torino for the move to NAC Breda isn’t the only player included in the list who is yet to be capped as Sunshine Stars midfielder Dayo Ojo was al‎so included by coach Gernot Rohr.

Also on loan Manchester City midfielder Chidiebere Nwakali who has been on loan at Scottish Premier League side Aberdeen also made the provisional list, where he is joined by another Man City loanee in Olarewaju Kayode.

Kayode was included largely due to his strong showing for Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk, where he moved to after an unhappy time in Spain with Girona in the first half of the season. Last week he lifted the Ukraine Cup with his team.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 49522
Pls, this is not a breaking news

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 49522
Read the article very well. It doesnt even claim what you claim it to be. From another source elsewhere, Sadiq isnt there. A speculative thread in not breaking any news.

BTW, it's already trending on another thread.

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 822
Owngoal should be banned from this site.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 27592
So where did Ideye return to? Land of the "Can't Score"?

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1407
:bump: :bump: :bump:
pajimoh wrote:
So where did Ideye return to? Land of the "Can't Score"?


:bump: :bump:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:26 am
Posts: 4800
Location: Oke Langbodo
anointed wrote:
Read the article very well. It doesnt even claim what you claim it to be. From another source elsewhere, Sadiq isnt there. A speculative thread in not breaking any news.

BTW, it's already trending on another thread.

They return in 35man list.

But Rohr released a 30man list :sneaky:

_________________
Ise ni ogun `se
Mura si ise ore mi
Ise ni afi ndeni giga
Bi ako ba reni fehinti
Bi ole la a ri
Bi a ko ba reni gbekele
A tera mose eni
Iya re le lowo lowo...
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:37 pm
Posts: 13537
Location: Sandton, SA
Kako wrote:
anointed wrote:
Read the article very well. It doesnt even claim what you claim it to be. From another source elsewhere, Sadiq isnt there. A speculative thread in not breaking any news.

BTW, it's already trending on another thread.

They return in 35man list.

But Rohr released a 30man list :sneaky:


Is this some kind of joke?

Sad reflection of "journalism" in some quarters.. 35 man list ko, 65 man list ni

_________________
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3206
There is no hiding place for any player playing Europe..... Brown has only scored in the bedroom and not on the pitch his non selection was correct and transparent no way did he deserve
a call up. With all things being equal it should be a good World Cup .......without wastepipe, passengers and deadwood.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abbey, Ayo Akinfe, Eaglemaniac, Esco, Google [Bot], Janganza, ojafranpa, oloye, Prince, zulu and 68 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group