Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8194
A true Patriot! No one opened thread for this man, no one speaks about him, no one says anything.

This man was important in helping us win the 2013 Nations Cup. He retired from football and went away peacefully. He didnt try to destabilize our team, he didnt try Trump Tactics of dividing our fanbase with animosity and anger. he didnt try to have high level talks with NFF or the coaching staff. He didnt send his towns men, and sycophants to cause trouble in our team, in order to sneak him into the world cup team. Instead, he went away peacefully and concentrated on his club career. He gave us space to build our new attack and gave us the chance to scout other new players who could help benefit us for years to come.

Emmanuel Emenike, a true ex-SE. Thank you for your service and more importantly, thank you for your selflessness, and willingness to see Nigeria prosper, even if it is without you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:16 am
Posts: 4038
Location: usa
I know right! Nigerians don't appreciate the man, we only appreciate those who front us. Imagine inviting nwankwo and jakun but not emenike? anyway thats life man

Still remember how we beat ethiopia, he single handedly saved us

_________________
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 34733
Location: Land of the Terrapins
miky wrote:
I know right! Nigerians don't appreciate the man, we only appreciate those who front us. Imagine inviting nwankwo and jakun but not emenike? anyway thats life man

Still remember how we beat ethiopia, he single handedly saved us


You want to invite an injured player to the WC?

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 933
Our one and only Ogba na chance, I really thought Emenike was going to be our new Yekini cause he was very prolific in scoring goals for us, can't tell what happened...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5062
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
danfo driver wrote:
A true Patriot! No one opened thread for this man, no one speaks about him, no one says anything.

This man was important in helping us win the 2013 Nations Cup. He retired from football and went away peacefully. He didnt try to destabilize our team, he didnt try Trump Tactics of dividing our fanbase with animosity and anger. he didnt try to have high level talks with NFF or the coaching staff. He didnt send his towns men, and sycophants to cause trouble in our team, in order to sneak him into the world cup team. Instead, he went away peacefully and concentrated on his club career. He gave us space to build our new attack and gave us the chance to scout other new players who could help benefit us for years to come.

Emmanuel Emenike, a true ex-SE. Thank you for your service and more importantly, thank you for your selflessness, and willingness to see Nigeria prosper, even if it is without you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.

_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8194
Obong wrote:
This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.


Oblong Head Itatex:

I can see your criminal crooked ways of collecting money from your towns man and trying to sneak him through the back door was not just a pecuniary issue. It was also an issue of a mad dog who does not know when its time to recoil into his kernel!

Like I advised you the other day, you fought! You collected money! You went to native doctor and you LOST!!! YOU LOST! If you had any self respect left in your oblong head, you will go into one corner and stuff your belly with Enyeama's okra soup! :lol:

This is a thread celebrating a real patriot! A man who put Nigeria ahead of himself and allowed us to have peace. A man who is every inch greater than that crooked thief of a townsman that you have. Instead of you to applaud Emenike and thank him for his services, your pain and anguish at your crooked thief being slapped and thrown into the dust bin, refuses you to do the right thing. I am not surprised. Your character is no different from that of your crooked townsman! :oops:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 622
Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8194
nzeogwu wrote:
Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.


Your name is "nzeogwu," you support 'enyeama." Two people who tried to derail Nigeria. Your character is clear for all to see. :oops:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 686
nzeogwu wrote:
Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.



There is an open thread now for Jack Wilshere. Why not Emenike ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 18940
Location: Ukwuani
danfo driver wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.

Your name is "nzeogwu," you support 'enyeama." Two people who tried to derail Nigeria. Your character is clear for all to see. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My belle-ooo! Chei!!

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Last edited by Odas on Wed May 16, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:16 am
Posts: 4038
Location: usa
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.

Your name is "nzeogwu," you support 'enyeama." Two people who tried to derail Nigeria. Your character is clear for all to see. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My bello-ooo! Chei!!



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know its funny but why would any right thinking parent give their child that name?! its funny now, but the ramifications is that child will never hold any meaningful position in their country of birth! and you can take that to the bank.

_________________
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 32409
miky wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.

Your name is "nzeogwu," you support 'enyeama." Two people who tried to derail Nigeria. Your character is clear for all to see. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My bello-ooo! Chei!!



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know its funny but why would any right thinking parent give their child that name?! its funny now, but the ramifications is that child will never hold any meaningful position in their country of birth! and you can take that to the bank.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 622
:) Stay blessed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 12517
Location: USA
Seems like you have too much time on your hands....so you just dream up silly posts

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:35 pm
Posts: 5082
danfo driver wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.


Your name is "nzeogwu," you support 'enyeama." Two people who tried to derail Nigeria. Your character is clear for all to see. :oops:


This man Na crase :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 34858
Location: Somewhere
miky wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.

Your name is "nzeogwu," you support 'enyeama." Two people who tried to derail Nigeria. Your character is clear for all to see. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My bello-ooo! Chei!!



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know its funny but why would any right thinking parent give their child that name?! its funny now, but the ramifications is that child will never hold any meaningful position in their country of birth! and you can take that to the bank.



who told you his real name is Nzeogwu?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 3334
Overrated player.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 55950
Obong wrote:

This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.

The guy has issues.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 27637
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
nzeogwu wrote:
:) Stay blessed.

Nor mind them o. They'd rather be you who at least tried to liberate Nigeria. :D

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8194
cchinukw wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
:) Stay blessed.

Nor mind them o. They'd rather be you who at least tried to liberate Nigeria. :D

:D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My first ever boss at a law firm once advised me on my first day of work: "[insert my name], ts not what you say, its how you say it." :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 34858
Location: Somewhere
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
:) Stay blessed.

Nor mind them o. They'd rather be you who at least tried to liberate Nigeria. :D

:D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My first ever boss at a law firm once advised me on my first day of work: "[insert my name], ts not what you say, its how you say it." :lol: :lol:



so na lawyer you be, and you dey cause trobu like agbero on the CE? I hope no be you be that lawyer for NYC wey dem catch on video abusing people for speaking Spanish (maybe he though they were related to Rafa or Pep?).

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8194
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:
:) Stay blessed.

Nor mind them o. They'd rather be you who at least tried to liberate Nigeria. :D

:D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My first ever boss at a law firm once advised me on my first day of work: "[insert my name], ts not what you say, its how you say it." :lol: :lol:



so na lawyer you be, and you dey cause trobu like agbero on the CE? I hope no be you be that lawyer for NYC wey dem catch on video abusing people for speaking Spanish (maybe he though they were related to Rafa or Pep?).


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the fat woman wey the guy dey curse for the video resemble Benitez. :woot:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 20802
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the fat woman wey the guy dey curse for the video resemble Benitez. :woot:


................And THANK YOU ..................

Image
Ö' great Centurion :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01bakana, Google [Bot], muddy and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group